Old 09-11-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lup Sup Experiences

She pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees and my cock sprung free. She touched it a few times and exclaimed that it was so big. (Over the years, I've come to realize that all WLs will say that. It's like their SOP.) She jerked it off a few times and it went from semi hard to hard in no time. She looked up at me teasingly and licked the tip of my cock.

'Im eating it all now' she said, before putting my cock into her mouth.

She closed her eyes when she tried to deep throat the entire thing and I finally spoke.

'Look at me' I ordered.

She immediately opened her eyes and held eye contact with me while she sucked on my cock. It turned me on so much that this older lady was sucking my cock and I could touch every single inch of her body. I grabbed her head and dictated the pace. She started gagging a little and it didn't occur to me that my friends beside me can probably hear her gagging too.

'Take off everything' I told her, pulling my cock out and sitting on the bed.

'Yes my little boy' she smiled, wiping her mouth.

She stood up and pulled down her tube dress all the way to her ankles before stepping out her dress. She than sat down and started to take unbuckle her heels.

'Leave it on' I commanded.

She laughed and nodded her head. I laid down on the bed and spread my legs. She instinctively leaned over and started to suck my cock again. I signalled to her to get the condoms and she slowly got up and walked towards her handbag to take a condom.

'What you want to do first?' she asked, after putting on the condom for me.

'Come on top' I told her.

She climbed on top of me and carefully made sure that she doesn't hit me with her heels. She slowly positioned herself ontop of me and guided my cock into her pussy. She was surprisingly wet below and my cock entered her pussy without much resistance. Given her age, she wasn't very tight but there was still some feeling and it was warm. She leaned forward and moved her body up and down, fucking me. Her tits dangled infront of my face and I sucked onto them everytime they bounced near.

The sound of our body slapping onto one another filled the room. There is no doubt that everyone in this small massage place would be able to hear what was going on.

'Ahhh.. So deep..' she moaned, her eyes closed.

Even with her pussy not being tight, I felt that I could cum soon. I slapped her ass and told her to change position. She obediently got off my cock and laid on the bed, catching a breather. I stood up at the edge of the bed and told her to come towards me. She reversed her way towards me and tried to insert my cock into her, doggystyle. I slapped her ass and told her to turn around. I wanted her to taste her own pussy first. I pulled her head towards my cock and she opened her mouth automatically and sucked my cock.

TBC...