Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asianthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Bro Wonderland is one of the most famous LB bars. Nana has at least 3 that I've seen.

It's cool if you enjoyed yourself. We just cannot misinform other bros here. Wonderland is 100% LB. Yes, there's another LB bar on the first floor in the back section. There is at least 1 more LB bar in the back corner of the 2nd floor in addition to Wonderland in the middle of the 2nd floor. Might be another one but I haven't really taken inventory
no way!!! I am not misinforming the other bros here. I report this with good faith. I had to google search the LB bars in Nana and found that there is 4 as you say which is Obsession, Straps, Temptations, and Cassanova.

wonderland isnt a LB bar. seriously!!! any bros can go check it out and verify?? haha

my ONLY issue...actually 2 issues with wonderland is:
1)the girls there are seriously physically attractive BUT most or all of them had a lot of work done on their face. It's like their face is too perfect and for some reason it throws my brain off.

2)there is 1 obvious LB there, works with the mama-san. both people ask for a tip. so paying for bunch of fees on top of the barfine just to take the girl across the street to hotel which is another fee on top. it adds up.

but back to the original topic. you guys saying its a special bar, and i am having doubts but its not not a LB bar!! i do see some sites saying in 2023 it was a LB bar but now it isnt.

Last edited by asianthunder; 03-05-2024 at 11:08 AM.