Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Leon,

how is your sight seeing tour in danok?? got shoot any bullets or not?
Hey bros, just came back from Danok...3 days 2 nights trip...and a miracle happened to me is I didn't release any internal bullets...haha...but I do befriended 3 girls which is very close and friendly, one of them even treat me drink on Saturday as she came all the way from SG (Laos girl married to SG man). Here is my FR :-

Day 1 (Saturday 24/11/2012)

Reached at Dannok with a fresh hope to get a new start of my cheonging life. Checked in Grand Satit View Hotel (RM85 including breakfast). Took shower, get my hair done (hairdo myself), look in the mirror, ready for hunting!

Me and my friends (one of them first timer), decided to go for massage first before going to chicken farm. Went to the 2nd floor of the Satit massage centre, took a ML to my room :-

Name : Tut Tha
Origin : Myanmar
Face : 6/10 (baby face)
Body : 8/10 (slim petite, small size to my liking)
Boobs : B+ (didn't AR, but she wear shirts which revealed cleavage)
Massage : 7/10 (not bad, almost went asleep while she massaging)
HJ : She offered, but i rejected (no mood still...)
GFE : 9/10 (we chatted and joked like an old friends, good GFE, keep talking and talking, I felt like a close friend to her, but not as lover)
Damage : RM32 (2hours massage) + RM18 (tips)

As I don't have the feel towards her, I didnt go for any extras or advance...I'm not sure why this is happening, but she did give me hints to bring her out in the evening for drinks and willing to accompany me...I just don't have the mood to date her...I know, it's stupid, but...well...

Bring my friends to jalan-jalan cari ayam. My first timer friend got his favourite darling on the 2nd farm we went in (beside ROSE chicken farm)...

We search around Danok to find all my previous puyings...but unfortunately we couldnt find them....went back to my room, rest (for tonight's drinking session)

To Be Continued....(next part with some picture)