Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I am confirm not the organiser. This group is just set up to pour in ideas and see where to go. I don't decide where to go. Based on voting only. As for budget, I don't consider myself rich will just play like local there or normal tourist there. Don't wanna be carrot and won't pay more and inflate prices. Anyway we already have a group. Just asking for those going this week and alone if feel left out and no where or dunno where to go can join in if there are activites. Not necessary must join the activity as we also have our own activities to do.
Good luck bro. So far I noticed that HCMC got many massage spas, just do a search on Telegram and get the premium Telegram version with translation add-on if tired of copy & pasting onto google translate.

Think large numbers r advantageous mainly for KTVs. 27th April to 1st May is holiday period so have to book early. Also some will be charging xtra 10% holiday surcharge.

Anyway good to explore, the HCMC scene seems to have a lot of opportunities. Just not that much info online but we just try to help each other lah.