The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2023, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
it all boils down to the site owner wanted to collect advertising fees from the shop. in my opinion, this forum used to be a place for people to share information by cheongsters. Now it all has changed to become an advert platform for joints and mods not allowing samsters to state location or name clearly. Honestly speaking its quite difficult to look for information shared by other cheongsters here now because of all the masking done by the moderators. 12 years back the information can be so clearly stated that I actually began my adventures from advises from the seniors previously. Now when i go to a new town or city, the threads here hardly give sufficient info for a newbie in the area to explore.
This is still sharing info thread...seriously what had been shared recently...nothing useful for the past few months...when last 5 to 10 pages posting only a certain named establishment by newbies and some power 5 to 15...mod knew what is happening...

so obvious that the owner of the establishment is trying to get clients here without paying advertisement...and when some newbie posted that full service was suspended...nothing mentioned by this so called group who posted in favour...

The owner of this forum needs cash to run this forum...so obviously needs sponsors to pay some fees...if nobody is paying then where the cash to pay bills...as a member you get to read and research info from multiple sources...you can contact by pm and exchange info that is not permitted...

not fair you mentioned now cannot get info...look at the legal sponsors in Taiwan and Seoul threads...they are getting mentioned in the thread and legal becos they paying fees...

in the past 12 years or more, when my friends and I shared many places to enjoy and guess what...a group of members here think we are the owners of thsi establishments and started accusing us...so we decided to stopped posting...and guess what nothing useful was shared by anyone anymore...

A group of bros kept using this thread to gather anyone to share ktv...and again nothing shared after the dates...

Go read Vientiane and Batam threads and still there are sharing info frequently...pls dun blame owner for his policies on this forum...sharing starts with you and all members within forum policies...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-06-2023, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

SBF is dead.
Old 19-06-2023, 05:20 AM
Samster

skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Honestly,there are abundant of intels out there. Pls review your policy. My god. So old school mentality! It is such a pity after so many years of operation.
Old 19-06-2023, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
it all boils down to the site owner wanted to collect advertising fees from the shop. in my opinion, this forum used to be a place for people to share information by cheongsters. Now it all has changed to become an advert platform for joints and mods not allowing samsters to state location or name clearly. Honestly speaking its quite difficult to look for information shared by other cheongsters here now because of all the masking done by the moderators. 12 years back the information can be so clearly stated that I actually began my adventures from advises from the seniors previously. Now when i go to a new town or city, the threads here hardly give sufficient info for a newbie in the area to explore.
Upped. Want to catch thieve without knowing oneself is thief himself. Duh, the site should encourage sharing. Get your revenue elsewhere. Contents are free these days. Like the old saying, you f I enjoy a? Think about it.
Old 19-06-2023, 05:25 AM
Samster

And remember you dont reward content makers too. No more easy monies.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think post get taken down due to posted link,
Want to ask any bros got any intro for spa for couple in HCMC, like the "fl@me sp@" in bali?
Old 21-06-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrLangZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there a similar service like Tonybkk for HCM?
Old 23-06-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fun-yuppie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bro can advise on KTV 168
Meet a girl who asking me to visit her at this KTV....
Old 23-06-2023, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun-yuppie View Post
Why dun you msg gal to arrange for you...simply ktv 168 is not enough info to pinpoint which and where is this ktv...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-06-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Larrie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be at HCM next month for fews day. Would appreciate if any bro can give some recommendation for KTV and Massage

Thanks you bros.
Old 23-06-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun-yuppie View Post
girl on app ah?
hahahah
very common la
Old 23-06-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Hey bros
I been to hcm like > 20 times
seriously i have yet to try any ktv
wanted to know how their ktv play is like
heard about girls going topless in the room
french kiss, lip nipples, hj for you a little
anything wilder than these happen in the room?
tips probably 500k - 1m vnd per girl
I'm planning to try ktv alone for the first time.
Old 23-06-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tom1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip666 View Post
Anyone in HCMC from 25 June to 1st July?
Hi, I’m in hcm too. Wanna go ktv ? Haha
Old 23-06-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Hi all samsters & senior,

Would be in HCM from 27-1st July. don mind join any samsters for any hang out for party,ktv session etc..

Actually been in & out HCM since covid 2022 april but just that too far from the City.. haha.

Hope to catch up with some samster for some nice session be it anything this round as would be in city area, Don worry about me get lost or MIA as I quite familiar with hcm .. haha

Thank
I’m here too. Want to go ktv bro ?
Old 23-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Who wants to go ktv together ? I’m in hcm now until 30 June 2023.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1