The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info Thread (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=66580)

BS07 22-04-2008 05:48 PM

Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtmMan (Post 2720291)
who are you???

i'm the multi-nicked TC guy with no FR to show for :p
so this weekend how? :D

BtmMan 22-04-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BS07 (Post 2720372)
i'm the multi-nicked TC guy with no FR to show for :p
so this weekend how? :D

Weekend = Fri or Sat?
If Fri still ok, Sat I will have some problem because have a tournament on Sun...
BTW, how many of you guys coming?
So this time no need to book hotel for you?
How about the KTV room?
Please confirm and let me know early.........

RJ2004 22-04-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtmMan (Post 2720474)
Weekend = Fri or Sat?
If Fri still ok, Sat I will have some problem because have a tournament on Sun...
BTW, how many of you guys coming?
So this time no need to book hotel for you?
How about the KTV room?
Please confirm and let me know early.........

I will be there from Fri to Sun, staying at pacific palace itself. dun need to bother about those going with me keke. so with just you and me where you wanna hangout on friday night leh? I'll be free after dinner definitely..

BtmMan 22-04-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ2004 (Post 2720879)
I will be there from Fri to Sun, staying at pacific palace itself. dun need to bother about those going with me keke. so with just you and me where you wanna hangout on friday night leh? I'll be free after dinner definitely..

just the 2 of us? macam pak-tor leh.....
go check out the pubs and shoot some Pool?

BS07 23-04-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtmMan (Post 2721105)
just the 2 of us? macam pak-tor leh.....
go check out the pubs and shoot some Pool?

its brudderhood la, wad pak-tor. pubbing sounds good to me, though i'll just enjoy the beer and watch you play and look at gals maybe. nowadays i cannot even cue straight liao :o

Seventh 27-04-2008 12:24 AM

Hi guys i am new here...planning to go batam soon to look for my girl there..know her from GL,recently she just went back and keep smsing me everyday when she wake up and before she go to bed and call me once a while to check whether i am with any gals or not,walao my gf also never do that last time :confused::confused:,she only 22yrs old this year and from tanjong pinang?omg,she is real hot and i kinda missed her service because it was really good!!! tight!!, The only thing i scared is after i go there kena chop or worst come to worst kena rob..i had never been to batam before don't whether i should go or not lol..need to find some good budget hotels with safebox:)

acid_rxz 28-04-2008 08:31 PM

hi bros thinking of going batam on 2may fri but only got me and another friend so intend to chio more sbf bros to cheong together to provide us wit new ideas to batam if nt reali bored of watchin movie pacfic disco playing pool and games so any bros interested pls pm me thks

AhBengKeong 28-04-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatlover (Post 1875417)
Nbzzz ... Simi FR! :rolleyes: ...

Can you pm me your contact number? My hp was spoilt and I lost your contact. Please also forward me the contact of Yang and Melvin (ACS friend). I don't dare to bring my hp for repair as I don't wish to be the next EDC.

Mona is working at GL L12 presently. She claimed that she missed you very much. I have pm you her Indo and Sg contact. Her chio friend from BT maybe coming over with her during her next trip. Bunga from JM is working there now. Nita, Ani and Wahyu are coming over in the next few days. Please help me inform Yang about Ani and Melvin about Nita respectively. Thanks. Hehehe.

To Montbank: Your Nita is coming, so are you going to look for her? Hehehe.

To Swing123 (I need BT's contact too), Hangel (aka SongYY; I need Darren's contact too), Baby, MuscleMachine, CumKing, Batu, DNAT, BtmMan, Montbank: Please also forward me your contacts too. Thanks.

BtmMan 29-04-2008 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhBengKeong (Post 2734227)
Can you pm me your contact number? My hp was spoilt and I lost your contact. Please also forward me the contact of Yang and Melvin (ACS friend). I don't dare to bring my hp for repair as I don't wish to be the next EDC.

Mona is working at GL L12 presently. She claimed that she missed you very much. I have pm you her Indo and Sg contact. Her chio friend from BT maybe coming over with her during her next trip. Bunga from JM is working there now. Nita, Ani and Wahyu are coming over in the next few days. Please help me inform Yang about Ani and Melvin about Nita respectively. Thanks. Hehehe.

To Montbank: Your Nita is coming, so are you going to look for her? Hehehe.

To Swing123 (I need BT's contact too), Hangel (aka SongYY; I need Darren's contact too), Baby, MuscleMachine, CumKing, Batu, DNAT, BtmMan, Montbank: Please also forward me your contacts too. Thanks.

You MIA for so long, then suddenly cum out and tell the whole world about who is who's cewek and when cuming to Sg ect ect ect + asking for people HP nos?
HOI.... you OK anot, or you jiak salah yok isit....???!!! :eek:

lonelyosama 30-04-2008 01:28 PM

I plan to go Batam for tonite...

Target:- Fuck and Fun

Help needed...Bro, pls advise which hotel or SPA or Joint to look for SYT.

Pls advise the damage also. Thanks

nomoretimes 01-05-2008 03:54 AM

anyone interested in a trip on fri?

daffylim 04-05-2008 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seventh (Post 2730478)
Hi guys i am new here...planning to go batam soon to look for my girl there..know her from GL,recently she just went back and keep smsing me everyday when she wake up and before she go to bed and call me once a while to check whether i am with any gals or not,walao my gf also never do that last time :confused::confused:,she only 22yrs old this year and from tanjong pinang?omg,she is real hot and i kinda missed her service because it was really good!!! tight!!, The only thing i scared is after i go there kena chop or worst come to worst kena rob..i had never been to batam before don't whether i should go or not lol..need to find some good budget hotels with safebox:)

OMFG...Another fish in net! Don worry you won be rob by the people there in fact they are frendly ppl BUT you will be rob of your SOUL den your POCKETS...
They are very good in GFE so take care. She really need your COMPANY(4 platoon x 4 sections x 10 man) Thats a company! Leave your juice not your feeling with her.Make her asking for more not you.

Sorry bro this is not a lecture but a review of me and my past BATAM king fren experiences,.. FYI only

roslee7 05-05-2008 09:24 PM

i am going to batam tomorrow. Can anyone suggest a average price hotel and privacy? i am thinking of island garden, mercure , farmosa or utama. Which KTV have good range of girls? i heard titanic also but never been there yet.

taka77 06-05-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roslee7 (Post 2749711)
i am going to batam tomorrow. Can anyone suggest a average price hotel and privacy? i am thinking of island garden, mercure , farmosa or utama. Which KTV have good range of girls? i heard titanic also but never been there yet.

Titanic di mana? HMmmmmmm ............ :D

Ah_Hia 08-05-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taka77 (Post 2750897)
Titanic di mana? HMmmmmmm ............ :D

If i'm not wrong should be in Sydney Hotel on the way to Batam Center.

Cheers !