The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=238973)

benxmanda 20-02-2021 10:05 AM

Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please

benxmanda 20-02-2021 10:05 AM

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please

benxmanda 20-02-2021 10:07 AM

benxmanda 20-02-2021 10:08 AM

benxmanda 20-02-2021 10:11 AM

Thanks for all the likes and supports, the thread reached yet another milestone, 1,001 pages , hope that you all continue to enjoy Mrs B's sensuality.

benxmanda 20-02-2021 10:17 AM

Mrs B is very flattered to receiving this kind of indecent proposal.
Flattered as Mrs B doesn't expect she can still garner such interest from someone almost 20 years her junior.
Gone could be the youthfulness, but should be hugely compensated by her skills pleasuring men, the way she pampering cocks.
It has been quite a long while since someone making such request.
Maybe it's time to really considering having samsters to not only dine and wine Mrs B, also to 69 her.:D

wuqin18 20-02-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benxmanda (Post 20483365)
Thanks for all the likes and supports, the thread reached yet another milestone, 1,001 pages , hope that you all continue to enjoy Mrs B's sensuality.

Mrs B is my 女神, sure will continue to support.

OIOIO 20-02-2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benxmanda (Post 20483374)

Flattered as Mrs B doesn't expect she can still garner such interest from someone almost 20 years her junior.
Gone could be the youthfulness, but should be hugely compensated by her skills pleasuring men, the way she pampering cocks.
Maybe it's time to really considering having samsters to not only dine and wine Mrs B, also to 69 her.:D

I believe everyone here just can't wait to dive into her love holes. :D

Sgoh 20-02-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benxmanda (Post 20483374)

I am not surprised at all as Mrs B is still very attractive and seductive. Please let us know when her window opens for us.

Many thanks
!

BroRelax 20-02-2021 03:15 PM

I have also written to Bro Ben to request for a lunch/ dinner appointment with Mrs B..

But sadly no response...

cunnilinguslove 21-02-2021 08:18 AM

Special Update #14976 & 7 seems to be newer pics of Mrs B?

benxmanda 21-02-2021 10:50 AM

benxmanda 21-02-2021 10:50 AM

This pix looks like Stef Sun:D

benxmanda 21-02-2021 10:53 AM

benxmanda 21-02-2021 10:54 AM