The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88817)

snakehead 21-06-2017 08:25 PM

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:

Originally Posted by guang1981 (Post 16070887)
Ramkhanhaeng got what things to chiong at there???

It is like a combination of little bits of Nana / Cowboy / Phrom Phong / Huay Kwang / Thermae / Patpong / Saphan Kwai all rolled into a stretch of road.
It has several Soapies, MILF FLs, SYT FLs, Beer Bars, Discotheque, Kapoos, Clubs, KTVs for the cheaper version of Sukhumvit / Silom places.

Also has Cafes, Bookshops, Library, Hospital, Stadium, Sports Gyms, Foodcourts, Malls..... all of which are pickup points for SYT FLs from the nearby Ramkhamhaeng University. :D

TonyCheong2 21-06-2017 10:54 PM

Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakehead (Post 16080684)
Look what they did to SK..... it has become like another SC now.

Is it? The price at Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars haywire liao?
Bar girls getting greedier and lousier service?

555 thanks to American Style Spenders/Tippers! :D

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

TonyCheong2 21-06-2017 11:01 PM

Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakehead (Post 16080717)
It is like a combination of little bits of Nana / Cowboy / Phrom Phong / Huay Kwang / Thermae / Patpong / Saphan Kwai all rolled into a stretch of road.
It has several Soapies, MILF FLs, SYT FLs, Beer Bars, Discotheque, Kapoos, Clubs, KTVs for the cheaper version of Sukhumvit / Silom places.

Also has Cafes, Bookshops, Library, Hospital, Stadium, Sports Gyms, Foodcourts, Malls..... all of which are pickup points for SYT FLs from the nearby Ramkhamhaeng University. :D

Ramkhamhaeng is in the suburbs so the typical mongerer will not bother to cheong that far away.
Their comfort zone is at Sukhumvit and Huai Khwang. :D

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Luvless 21-06-2017 11:27 PM

A synopsis of a recent 8 day trip to BKK...

1. Went to DND pub while Mild and another Thai band were having mini concert. Was alone, but enjoyed the music, vibe and the young crowd with plenty of SYT's. Certainly brought back memory of my own young and wild days.
2. Scratchdog closes at 2am. I arrived around 1:45am, and was let in free since it was about to close. The security and staff were very polite in making sure everyone cleared out of the club and hotel parking lot quickly before any policy showed up. Apparently they had run into some police (bribe) trouble.
3. Nataree was still dearly missed. Someone had mentioned that the soapy/massage next door was as good as Nataree. That turned out to be misinformation. Don't waste your time with that one. Emmanuel, La Belle and The Lord are probably the only ones still with large enough selection to find a desirable girl, if you don't mind the high price.
4. Baccara and Crazy House were still my preferred agogo destinations. I am never one known to recycle, but there was this one tall girl at Baccara with such beautiful face that I had to bf her twice.
5. Thermae was very packed on a weekend night. I suspect it also has something to do with the lack of better alternative to find SYT's after Nataree closure. Just make sure you ask the right questions such as fake boobs, prior pregnancy, LT time till what time, etc, to avoid surprises.

Luvless 21-06-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Hmmm, where exactly is this stretch of road? What to tell taxi if I want to reconn this interesting sounding place?

naemlo 21-06-2017 11:41 PM

Re: Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 16081137)
Ramkhamhaeng is in the suburbs so the typical mongerer will not bother to cheong that far away.
Their comfort zone is at Sukhumvit and Huai Khwang. :D

Depends on how u look at it, Ramkhamhaeng area is large, near Hwai Hwang till as far as Minburi.....Just like Sukhumvit, can stretch from Nana to Chonburi.

There are MPs, pubs, disco, cafe, etc. SBF mainly dominates by SG men and SG men mostly no ball, thus not much FR from these areas. Dun talk about RamKhamhaeng, even Latphrao, there are lots of entertainment joints but nothing or min reports here. Anyway, when anyone asks me, I will just point to Nana or Soi Cowboy, easy, easy....

As mentioned b4, anyone wants to know where, there is hold hand service of USD 1000, including transport. :D

TonyCheong2 21-06-2017 11:47 PM

Ramkhamhaeng

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 16081270)
There are MPs, pubs, disco, cafe, etc. SBF mainly dominates by SG men and SG men mostly no ball, thus not much FR from these areas. Dun talk about RamKhamhaeng, even Latphrao, there are lots of entertainment joints but nothing or min reports here. Anyway, when anyone asks me, I will just point to Nana or Soi Cowboy, easy, easy....

Yes I can't be bothered also as end up will waste my time.
You point them about spots out in Lat Phrao or Kaset Nawamin and in the end they'll not go also.
Let them stick to the touristy spots in Sukhumvit and Huai Khwang will do. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 16081270)
As mentioned b4, anyone wants to know where, there is hold hand service of USD 1000, including transport. :D

5555 kanasai shameless plug again! :p

drawing 21-06-2017 11:49 PM

Hi bros,
Going BKK this weekend, been about 3 years since I last visited. Used to go Soapy at Nataree, Poseidon, Emmanuelle Massage or agogo like Baccara,
Rainbow 4.
I read over the last few posts that Thermae is worth visiting, any other recommendations for massage/agogo/clubs for a visitor like me :)

naemlo 21-06-2017 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 16081312)

5555 kanasai shameless plug again! :p

Business is bad... since so many mongers interested in Ramkhamhaeng, I can arrange a trip for them but of cause nothing is free... at a premium price. Group discount applies.

xing78 22-06-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 16081338)
Business is bad... since so many mongers interested in Ramkhamhaeng, I can arrange a trip for them but of cause nothing is free... at a premium price. Group discount applies.

Nice. Can i hold your hand?
Heading back to bangkok next week.
This time will stay in Rangsit and explore Bangkok and Thamassat Uni.
:)

180baht 22-06-2017 01:09 AM

Re: Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 16081112)
Is it? The price at Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars haywire liao?
Bar girls getting greedier and lousier service?

555 thanks to American Style Spenders/Tippers! :D

The businesses there are now very bold in implementing the 2-tier pricing system. When I go with my group of Thai buddies, we pay 180 baht for a large bottle of beer. But when I go with my foreign visitors from Singapore, we have to pay 300 baht for the same beer. It cut no ice with mamasan or manager that I am regular and they recognise me because to them my friends are foreigners so must pay the foreigner pricing.

Same for booking the girls.
ST for Thais is 1500 baht (500 bf + 1000 to girl) + free room.
ST for Foreigners is 2500 baht (1000 bf + 1500 to girl) + 300 room fee.
And the best part is mamasan / manager all say the Foreigner customers very happy to pay and give feedback is very very cheap. :mad:

So now I only bring visitors to the tourist areas like Soi Cowboy or Soi Thanniya or Nana Plaza.

180baht 22-06-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

My favourite hunting ground is the cafe near the stadium. It is like a mini replica version of Thermae except that mostly here are students from the nearby University patronise that place. And going rate for LT is 3K while ST is usually 1.5K but can be negotiable to as low as 1K for some desperado students. But they normally are reluctant to follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby. They prefer to use the ST rooms nearby.

nichynichy 22-06-2017 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 180baht (Post 16081558)
My favourite hunting ground is the cafe near the stadium. It is like a mini replica version of Thermae except that mostly here are students from the nearby University patronise that place. And going rate for LT is 3K while ST is usually 1.5K but can be negotiable to as low as 1K for some desperado students. But they normally are reluctant to follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby. They prefer to use the ST rooms nearby.

Mind sharing the location?

1KnightinBKK 22-06-2017 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 16081338)

How much to setup candlelight dinner with nongploy :p

guang1981 22-06-2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvless (Post 16081240)
Hmmm, where exactly is this stretch of road? What to tell taxi if I want to reconn this interesting sounding place?

Anyone can advise the road name.. tonight touch down bkk... wanna to explore
New places.. see see look look

naemlo 22-06-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK (Post 16081684)
How much to setup candlelight dinner with nongploy :p

USD 50,000 per dinner. :D

guang1981 22-06-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55055 (Post 16082487)
Lad prao is another good place to go chiong. Many coyotes bars too. Can't say too much later my inbox will be flooded with messages asking the exact location. :D:p

Bro tonight I touch down bkk.. can advise me or pm me the road name as I stay at rachada near to lat phrao..

Thanks bro

JadeBird 22-06-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nichynichy (Post 16081672)
Mind sharing the location?

He oredi written clesrly the location in his post.....lol
Blur sotongs like you better dun go if cannot understand such simple post. Alternatively you better go engage bro Naemlo hold hand service ortherwise easy for you to get lost. :D

xing78 22-06-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55055 (Post 16082487)
Lad prao is another good place to go chiong. Many coyotes bars too. Can't say too much later my inbox will be flooded with messages asking the exact location. :D:p

Coyote is rather expensive (whisky and lady drinks easily close to THB10k++).
Can consider if you bring clients and charge to company ENT expenses for chill-out.

guang1981 22-06-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55055 (Post 16082832)
Not sure which place you're referring too. The coyote drinks only at 100฿. If it's expensive to you still then I don't know where else is cheap. :eek:

100 baht for drink is damn cheap..
Unlike pimp sherbet damn fxxking ex

guang1981 22-06-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xing78 (Post 16082815)
Coyote is rather expensive (whisky and lady drinks easily close to THB10k++).
Can consider if you bring clients and charge to company ENT expenses for chill-out.

I Guess you refer to pimp and sherbet which are G club.. confirm ex one la

xing78 22-06-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55055 (Post 16082832)
Not sure which place you're referring too. The coyote drinks only at 100฿. If it's expensive to you still then I don't know where else is cheap. :eek:

The coyote girls can drink a lot...
100baht seems cheap but multiply by 50 drinks plus few bottles of johnny will be THB10k++ for a night out

guang1981 22-06-2017 02:18 PM

Wah piang....

Yokosi 22-06-2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 16082227)
USD 50,000 per dinner. :D

Wah !. Your service now so expensive, leh. Last time, met u in shrine near Huai Kwang MRTA, u treat me simple dinner on road side and u, good fellow, and u paid. Some more, sat in your nice, clean, up market car for free to go to Rainbow bars in NEP. Free transport from u too !!!.

naemlo 22-06-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yokosi (Post 16083391)
Wah !. Your service now so expensive, leh. Last time, met u in shrine near Huai Kwang MRTA, u treat me simple dinner on road side and u, good fellow, and u paid. Some more, sat in your nice, clean, up market car for free to go to Rainbow bars in NEP. Free transport from u too !!!.

Bo pian, dunno why nowadays samsters a bit nbzzz type. A lot want cheap, want green, want big neh neh... wants the best but with least or no effort so need to up my premium price. :D

TonyCheong2 22-06-2017 05:25 PM

Pretty Pubs

Many Pretty Pubs aka Coyote Bars at those suburbs area.

Yes you can just buy 1 or 2 LDs at THB100/S$4 each for the SYT PG and she will entertain you for the whole night but will butterfly.
If you buy 10x LD = THB1000/S$40 the PG will sit with you whole night!
What a bargain if you compare to the rip off G-Clubs! :eek:
Alcohol prices are damn economical too.

This is the only thing I miss about Bangkok besides those economical Soapy Massage Parlours. :D

Those who know will know.
So better not say much if not that scene will be destroyed by selfish market spoilers as well. :p

Luvless 23-06-2017 12:26 AM

Looked through old posts and even Googled, still could not find any clues to the exact locations of these coyote bars and cafe for SYT's near Ramkhamhaeng. Care to drop some more hints?

BTW, the old massage/oily next to Addict is now Club 102 or something like that, run by a farang. Interior looked very posh, lineup similar to Addict, hit or miss. The day I was there did not find any to my liking. So, did not get a chance to check out the rooms. Maybe next time.

Lennyberg 23-06-2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvless (Post 16085527)
Looked through old posts and even Googled, still could not find any clues to the exact locations of these coyote bars and cafe for SYT's near Ramkhamhaeng. Care to drop some more hints?

BTW, the old massage/oily next to Addict is now Club 102 or something like that, run by a farang. Interior looked very posh, lineup similar to Addict, hit or miss. The day I was there did not find any to my liking. So, did not get a chance to check out the rooms. Maybe next time.

i was there on my last trip. the ladies are imo on the slightly matured side. Pretty and classy but unfortunately I didnt fancy any. nice boss but his prices are also on the higher end.

Grounded Eagle 23-06-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvless (Post 16085527)
Looked through old posts and even Googled, still could not find any clues to the exact locations of these coyote bars and cafe for SYT's near Ramkhamhaeng. Care to drop some more hints?.

I suggest you book Naemlo for his hold hands service. With his guidance just bring you there once you will know the places already for your subsequent trips.
:p

marini123 23-06-2017 06:02 PM

was in BKK 9-13 May this year. stayed near soi cowboy and tried out several soapies and massages

1) Massage on soi 23, opposite Pullman's entrance. Cant remember the name but it is the one beside a Japanese restaurant. there are about 3-4 massage places side by side opposite Pullman and I think pretty much all are same price, so you would go to the shop based on the gal you want.

took a young and slim gal, she grabbed my hand as I walked by, else wouldn't have noticed her. told me got discount, 300 baht massage instead of 400.

normal fake massage with oil, anyhow press press here and there then flipped over and asked GQ.

Initially she asked for 2000 for fs but I nego it down to 1700. still feel its v ex because she don't give v good service, kept saying tired

2) Mitu at soi 33. it has shifted, now no more at s33 compact hotel. prices still very high for a soapy and I feel its worse off now. the gal quality really bad. I took a 5 star one and she was honestly fat and unlike her picture. cost me around 5k baht(I forgot but its around there) for 90 min.

The plus side is that you get to experience close to what you'll experience in Tokyo soaplands minus the no skin part :p

Go in room, stripped, get bathed by girl and then on to the air mattress for slip and slide action before bonking. MITU used to have this "no shot limit" policy, not sure if its still there but the gal I had wasn't that great so couldn't do more than 1 anyway. it was really a lot better in the past (I tried it when Pino was there)

3) Addict massage. this is probably the one with the best range of gals for my chiong timing - early morning.

I went there during its official opening time of I think 10/11am and there was already at least 10 girls there to choose from. all in air stewardess uniform.

2000 for basic 1hour oil massage inclusive of full. chose a gal recommended by the mama but apparently was bad choice because she looked like a small gal with big boob but end up is pushed up :(

still pretty good service overall and ok room. can use card but didn't ask if have extra charges

4) Club 102. this is pretty new according to websites. very expensive though, and the price you pay for massage + FS DOES NOT include room cost. so you'll need to pay for gal PLUS room.

total about 2600 baht for 1 gal and basic room. I went at their opening hours and only had 2 gals there. the owner was there to welcome and run you through the price list. plus point is can pay by credit card no extra charge. but it appears exactly as club 102 on your bill so cheaters beware!

Room is classy with old European style design. the gal uniforms are hot (super short black dress, can see half/full butt and no panty)

SOP massage then flip and bang and out the door.

when I ended an hour after opening hours, a lot more gals were available, around 10 at least. should have waited.

Agogos - went to crazy house for the usual fix of naked girls standing/shaking their sexy bodies but felt bored after about half an hour. I went about 9pm and there were many girls but not much action, all stand on stage half dead. no energy or interest to stay till later to check out if action happens at a later hour because the music is really too loud. girls also ask for a drink BEFORE they sit with you, which is kinda turn off for me.

took a look at tilac just because its popular, just girls in bikini but they do have a happy hour which gives you a huge mug of beer for about 90 baht and you can sit there long time. the girls there seem more friendly, they come to you and ask immediately to buy them a drink. they talk a little first.

things I didn't manage to try this time round - $$$$$$ and tabao girls from bars