The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=631621)

HeadOn 13-12-2017 09:40 AM

Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:

Originally Posted by redboi (Post 16784116)
I wonder if we are dealing using sgd. Seems that 500 to 600 is norm now for most fls? Hmmm

Sadly it is but choices are in hands of customers, can always quit paid sex.

TheIdesOfMarch 13-12-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadOn (Post 16784136)
Sadly it is but choices are in hands of customers, can always quit paid sex.

Ok la. Maybe not quit paid sex per se. But there surely isn't a good justification for why local girls somehow command higher prices than foreign ones. Even matching some Caucasian women who would be truly exotic by local comparison. I've never seen any country in the world so far where the local girls were commanding a higher premium than foreign ones in the FL trade.

HeadOn 13-12-2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 16785280)
Ok la. Maybe not quit paid sex per se. But there surely isn't a good justification for why local girls somehow command higher prices than foreign ones. Even matching some Caucasian women who would be truly exotic by local comparison. I've never seen any country in the world so far where the local girls were commanding a higher premium than foreign ones in the FL trade.

I agree but tats wat the local mkt price says. It’s really up to customers to decide. Rest assure that u won’t be the only one questioning that too. Best way is not to walk away n not support them

absevo 13-12-2017 07:56 PM

unfortunately in this country its demand leading the supply. there are many white collared workers and entrepreneurs willing to pay top dollar because its still cheaper than getting a girlfriend.

Havanna Slicks 13-12-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 16786304)
OMG... See the prices jaw really will drop. How long ago was this?

ya i dont even dare to look lol... not so long back,
if didnt rem wrongly shld be 2-3 mths niah...

Havanna Slicks 13-12-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by absevo (Post 16786425)
unfortunately in this country its demand leading the supply. there are many white collared workers and entrepreneurs willing to pay top dollar because its still cheaper than getting a girlfriend.

ya exclusivity and not run of the mill...
but i gss alot r disappointed...
spend top dollar but didnt get the goods delivered...

HeadOn 13-12-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks (Post 16786719)
ya exclusivity and not run of the mill...
but i gss alot r disappointed...
spend top dollar but didnt get the goods delivered...

Cos some believe based on such high price n those w the ability to try will Wan variety n hence lower chance of returning so they won’t be bothered. Chop high for once n tats it

silentgeek 13-12-2017 11:03 PM

After looking around so much I think price is not really equals to quality. Most of the time at most a bit better only but it is really a hard gamble. Even at $500 it is expensive but sometimes you are just paying for a fancy hotel or a toto gamble the girl and service is good.

wallstreetorg 13-12-2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

very simple reasoning actually bro.. true local high risk of being recognized or future problems. foreign is just fuck and bye, they dont even remember the bros here. get std the bros here also cant do anything :D:D:D

Havanna Slicks 13-12-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

welcome to Singapore, where we are first in everything! :D

Testes007 15-12-2017 07:38 AM

Managed to try pearlyn about a week before.

I was rather happy w her service. Thought it was great. Plus she's really hot as well. Nice tight body, pretty face too.

I'm looking for other girls that are the events model type. Any recommendations? Even willing to go to a thousand if the models slightly famous.

Havanna Slicks 15-12-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testes007 (Post 16792034)
Managed to try pearlyn about a week before.

I was rather happy w her service. Thought it was great. Plus she's really hot as well. Nice tight body, pretty face too.

I'm looking for other girls that are the events model type. Any recommendations? Even willing to go to a thousand if the models slightly famous.

there are actually another 2 but seems to have disappeared...
if famous bro, will be much higher than a thousand... :p
some time back there was a old ms singapore asking for 6k a shot...
mind u quite old already, not current one lol...

whycannottahan 15-12-2017 04:17 PM

It's almost New Year and I thought of getting one session to kick off 2018 as I've done every year but the ones I wanted all disappeared or no show =/

Havanna Slicks 15-12-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whycannottahan (Post 16793634)
It's almost New Year and I thought of getting one session to kick off 2018 as I've done every year but the ones I wanted all disappeared or no show =/

nice kick off... seems like the girl of the moment is pearlyn...
ex maxim model... ;)

Chorizo 17-12-2017 01:50 PM

Any recommendation for car job? I am new to this and need some kind advice