The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=66580)

xiaolibiantai 05-01-2012 10:39 AM

On Wavemaster 10 now on the way to IndonLand... Wish me luck!

xiaolibiantai 05-01-2012 11:42 AM

Rate @ Batam Jaya: 7070

BtmMan 05-01-2012 11:44 AM

Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 (Post 6746585)
With a heavy heart Pak had to share a secret between Batam Man and Pak with bRuRs here that if any bRuRs staying in Batam Man Hotel , F.O.C ferry is given to help ease the burden of increase ferry fees

Here is the fOtO of Batam Man Ferry

Its craft is Christened ''His Majesty's Buaya'' :D

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15353697

ps On the left is Pak and on the right is Captain BUAYA aka Batam Man :p aka Captain Stubing of The Love Boat

This ferry ETD is 2 days, each way... :o

Amsterdam101 05-01-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai (Post 6747801)
On Wavemaster 10 now on the way to IndonLand... Wish me luck!

Wavemaster 5 sucks. Vibrates non stop. Too much 'action' before I even reach Batam. :p

S.B.Y.1 05-01-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtmMan (Post 6748022)
This ferry ETD is 2 days, each way... :o

Why so long is becos its also a Captain Batam will organise a marathon 48hrd mass Sex orgy on His Majesty's Buaya :D

Btw Sarong'S are provided on board cruise

Bdrevel 05-01-2012 02:09 PM

So on the 12th trip, how much should I bring ideally?

S.B.Y.1 05-01-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdrevel (Post 6748525)

The more the better :D

BtmMan 05-01-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdrevel (Post 6748525)

for the 12th?
bring about 1200 should be enough la....

lampaci 05-01-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 (Post 6746947)
Well bRuR as long as you're hapi then its worthwhile for you :cool:

Bener neh, yang penting bro armsterdam seneng Aja :)

Pak, why not declaring public holiday buat rakyat Singapore on 12 Jan? Wish I can join hai.

Amsterdam101 05-01-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lampaci (Post 6749427)
Bener neh, yang penting bro armsterdam seneng Aja :)

Seems you're talking about me, but my Google Translator is failing me. Care to elaborate in Inggris?

Btw, did we ride the ferry back from Batam together last week?

despicableme 05-01-2012 07:55 PM

I feel we as consumers, have the responsibility to keep the cheonging market competitive.

In batam, there are definitely more joints and girls available for service than the paying customers. so by right, the competition should be intense, unless there are 1 or 2 background bosses that control the price.

On our part, we should try to negotiate for a lower price which is a bit high now and also not to accept prices so easily. for example if u go to a chicken rice stall in a coffeeshop and u saw the price is 10 bucks per plate, will u pay or will u try to look for a cheaper alternative. consumers like us should look for joints with acceptable girls and also a lower price all the time. i bet these joints will have the most customers. when that happen, competition kicks into effect and other joints will start lowering their price.

Of course, there will be a few cases where joints charge a higher price and wont barge. they have their own customers that are willing to pay and if they can, fine, congrats to them. but still they will be in constant competition with other joints if one day customers dont find that their services are that worth it, they lan lan have to provide better looking girls or lower price.

so as consumers, we should always demand lower price if we think that it is too high and be on the lookout for cheaper alternatives always. for instance, if u are buying a HD TV u will also spend some efforts looking for the best deals. Cheonging should be the same. of course, on this part, for ppl like me who only go batam once a while this will be a bit more difficult.

All in all, the market in batam where there are more girls and joints than customers provide a good competition ground. they have a responsibility to get business, we have a responsibility to keep them in check. when there is competition, prices go down, quality goes up!

radii 05-01-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by despicableme (Post 6749619)
I feel we as consumers, have the responsibility to keep the cheonging market competitive.

In batam, there are definitely more joints and girls available for service than the paying customers. so by right, the competition should be intense, unless there are 1 or 2 background bosses that control the price.

On our part, we should try to negotiate for a lower price which is a bit high now and also not to accept prices so easily. for example if u go to a chicken rice stall in a coffeeshop and u saw the price is 10 bucks per plate, will u pay or will u try to look for a cheaper alternative. consumers like us should look for joints with acceptable girls and also a lower price all the time. i bet these joints will have the most customers. when that happen, competition kicks into effect and other joints will start lowering their price.

Of course, there will be a few cases where joints charge a higher price and wont barge. they have their own customers that are willing to pay and if they can, fine, congrats to them. but still they will be in constant competition with other joints if one day customers dont find that their services are that worth it, they lan lan have to provide better looking girls or lower price.

so as consumers, we should always demand lower price if we think that it is too high and be on the lookout for cheaper alternatives always. for instance, if u are buying a HD TV u will also spend some efforts looking for the best deals. Cheonging should be the same. of course, on this part, for ppl like me who only go batam once a while this will be a bit more difficult.

All in all, the market in batam where there are more girls and joints than customers provide a good competition ground. they have a responsibility to get business, we have a responsibility to keep them in check. when there is competition, prices go down, quality goes up!

Thats the right mentality to have :p!!!!
Btw how many bros will be on the ferry on the 12th?

ndnd 05-01-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radii (Post 6749760)
Btw how many bros will be on the ferry on the 12th?

Still counting... :D
those interested please PM me latest by tomorrow :)

radii 05-01-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndnd (Post 6749825)
Still counting... :D
those interested please PM me latest by tomorrow :)

Haha enough to bao the whole ferry or hotel :p?

S.B.Y.1 05-01-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radii (Post 6749834)
Haha enough to bao the whole ferry or hotel :p?

PT Perusahan and Hotelier Batam Man :D