The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ever fall in love with a massage girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=856240)

evoralliart 06-09-2023 02:36 PM

Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Mine worst
She’s a PRC PR and live near my workplace. Ex ML. No longer working in this line.
Speaking of letting go. Tough as compared to those on S pass and employment pass

WhiteLodge 06-09-2023 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evoralliart (Post 22635469)
Mine worst
She’s a PRC PR and live near my workplace. Ex ML. No longer working in this line.
Speaking of letting go. Tough as compared to those on S pass and employment pass

this reli hard. as u know she is still here, wanna reach out but machiam not right like that. it's hard bro

loneyheart 06-09-2023 03:34 PM

Quote:

Mine worst

Can't arrange for Personal Private Massage ? :p

sladang 06-09-2023 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfool (Post 22634948)
So most bros usually let go if the girl return to their home country?

If dun let go u want to follow her to her home country & later on she sells u to Myanmar & end up they sell your kidney, sell your liver, sell your heart, sell your precious? :D ..

evoralliart 06-09-2023 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteLodge (Post 22635628)
this reli hard. as u know she is still here, wanna reach out but machiam not right like that. it's hard bro

We still contact at times. But guessed its just me, the only topic we chat about over texts; maybe ask how each other is already. And follow by meet up that’s all. We don’t text everyday, only when about to meetup then arrange time date and venue.

And some more due to some differences in character and her temper. We do quarrel quite alot and frequent

evoralliart 06-09-2023 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 22635629)
Can't arrange for Personal Private Massage ? :p

Have
We will have a meetup sometimes but straight to action, no massage since she is not doing the ML line already. And the occasional chit chat and catch up after the action

loneyheart 06-09-2023 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evoralliart (Post 22635778)
Have
We will have a meetup sometimes but straight to action, no massage since she is not doing the ML line already. And the occasional chit chat and catch up after the action

Tats good lucky u bro .... more like a FB :)

deathnitez 06-09-2023 04:47 PM

Like summer love or fling kinda thing is never meant to be forever. Once summer over next season. But will have good memories with each girl you had.

WhiteLodge 06-09-2023 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evoralliart (Post 22635778)
Have

hahahah she exit edi but u still can bonk her. lucky lor. niceeeee

Thom07 07-09-2023 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 22599769)
wtf. you find me in this thread :eek:
go away didi. go back to the tcss thread.

Stalking your life stories
Too boring at KL

lonelyfish 08-09-2023 12:49 AM

Quote:

Mine worst

Would be great if I can get to know an ex-ML who is a PR, live near to me and can have meetups. Probably will be a good one to play with fire.

helplesslyham 08-09-2023 09:56 AM

recently been visiting a ML who i unlocked CIP offered her $300 but she insist $200

she warned me if i go CIP other ML pls dont visit her anymore hygienic purpose

she does not disturb me when i did not visit her and extremely happy with hug and kisses whenever i visit her

not sure is it KC or not any bro got any advice?

sorry won't be sharing this contact

Newsasap 08-09-2023 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helplesslyham (Post 22640586)
recently been visiting a ML who i unlocked CIP offered her $300 but she insist $200

she warned me if i go CIP other ML pls dont visit her anymore hygienic purpose

she does not disturb me when i did not visit her and extremely happy with hug and kisses whenever i visit her

not sure is it KC or not any bro got any advice?

sorry won't be sharing this contact

She maybe offered to other brothers the same cip.
Do u know a lot of ladies provide raw and CIP recently in geylang? This thing is getting popular becos of high demand.

KangTuo 08-09-2023 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thom07 (Post 22638436)
Stalking your life stories
Too boring at KL

no more sex-citing stories already. Ah-gong got more.
don't act act. KL where got boring.

deathnitez 08-09-2023 10:40 AM

Aiya usually they say don't provide this or that actually they provide it for other bros to. Is just to make sure you keep coming back. Quite normal technic if you enjoy just continue visit until sian liao find another willing.