The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=75916)

lim_peh88 31-10-2007 11:55 AM

Re: Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage)

Thanks bro Intimissimo for the contact! Will post FR after trying her out..

Upppped you...

LifeLife 01-11-2007 08:50 AM

Thanks bro xiao liao for the contact.

Have tried her twice, her service and stat have been stated very clearly in all the FRs; to add a point, personally I have requested her for a fj, but her reply is she dont do. Respect her decision, everyone have their condition in providing the service.

I was told that some bros tried to force her for it.........i think this is a very bad thing to do to such a nice and hardworking lady, she is just here to earn a living. If you ready need a fj, there are many FLs we can find in this forum......

asiancigar 01-11-2007 08:53 AM

I shall not repeat the Stats of Suki but get straight to the gist of my FR:

Booked her for an afternoon delight yesterday and was pleasantly greeted by a charming, chatty, eager and tireless girl.... i spoke cantonese with her thru-out our session... kinda suspect she is m'sian

Her massage was firm, thorough and could feel positive effects on my tired body almost immediately. She takes a lot of time to work the entire body and the brief arse crack rub-a-dub dub was very shiok..... hehehe

Her JG is above average but not the best i've had..... but her chattiness and pleasant personality made up for that 10 fold....

Her BM is good and she really tries very hard to please..... looking up with that CFM look sends shivers down my spine that resonates with a throbbing 'dino'..... and although i wanted dino to spew between her breasts...... i could not resist trying her HJ.... which in IMHO is not to be missed.....

Overall.... i would rate her 8/10 as an experience with GFE and would RTF....

nb. she is thin (so Brudders who like bak bak type, please DO NOT try ok)

Cheerz
AC

asiancigar 01-11-2007 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostRay (Post 2361656)
Woooooo like that I must call her up again to try her new trick. kekekeke.

Bro, make sure yours are licensed DVDs and not the pasar malam type hor..... kekeke

Cheerz
AC

lookker 01-11-2007 11:04 AM

hi Bro, can PM me her contact?

GhostRay 01-11-2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiancigar (Post 2363604)
Bro, make sure yours are licensed DVDs and not the pasar malam type hor..... kekeke

Cheerz
AC

Bro, try her a few days ago for her SPANISH style. WTF. I should thank the bro who ask her to try out the new style. SHIOK. Those bro now asking her out should try it. NICE. Siao.... Think I now addicted to her hard massage. I told her to focus more on my injured arm due to sport. She spend HALF AN HOUR on it. Which massage gal will focus so much time on a single spot. She never miss a single spot or rush thing even after spending 1/2 hour on arm.

Her JG is not the best I had but is confirm better than LOT of gals. She is confirm on the way above average. Her friendly chat & joke sure make me settle down very fast. Almost overshot 2 hours if not for the staff call to remind me. Hai... dunno when got the vit 'M' to RTF her again.

gamester74 01-11-2007 05:50 PM

RTF FR on suki

Had my rtf yesterday with suki, can say that she’ll give even better service to bros who rtf.

After the great massage, followed by the JG and the ‘spanish’ style BM but IMHO not shiok enuff for me, so she 'chut gan hu', pattern many many… ask me to sit up, sat behind me and 1 hand give me HJ, the other hand rubba me nipples and her tongue started licking me ears!! She called it the “Extreme Tease!” This went on for a good 10mins, then told me to sit at edge of bed with both feet on the ground then gave me breast fxxk with that CFM look…whoa..steam buay liao…me exploded in less than 10mins….;)
After bathed, she gave another round of head and neck massage.
Overall another quality 2 hours spent with her

Told me that she intend to change her 'good girl' appearance to a more sexy one, she’s thinking of perming her straight hair to big curly and wear more daring outfits. She’s even considering wearing school uniforms during massage if her customers desires…:D

Cheers!!!

Panda05 01-11-2007 11:04 PM

This is not a FR on Suki.. BUT on Suki's friend (her 姐妹 in KL, Malaysia) Didn't want to start a new thread, so kinda of hijack this thread...

I went to KL on business trip.. During my last session with Suki.. remembered some bro mention that Suki kind of "sound" like a Malaysian... Can confirm that Suki is from PRC.. Her friend is from China Guang Xi (广西), She can speak Cantonese very well and she knows Suki from China...

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiancigar (Post 2363593)
i spoke cantonese with her thru-out our session... kinda suspect she is m'sian

Her friend name is Tong Tong (冬冬), a very nice lady in her 30+.. pleasant looking, clean straight look, well maintained body

Got her contact from Suki.. and made appt with her for 4pm at Hotel.. Went down to pick her up from lobby, cos lift need room key B4 you can press the required level..
Can sense that she felt very uncomfortable... ask her why.. she said this is her 1st time went to Hotel to massage customer.. She work in Taman Salar (not sure about the spelling but soundd like..) She came anyway because it was Suki who introduce me to her..

Massage / JG proper..

I ask if Suki have told her what I want from her.. :rolleyes: she said no..

Told her I want good hard massage and JG.. she said OK.. strike up conversation, soon ice broken, she become more chatty.. (just like Suki..)

Her Massage is very very good... she really know her technique and good strength... I immediately felt very comfortable and good.. ache gone... I did not mention how long I want the massage to be, she also never ask.. The slow, felt-good massage lasted for 80+ mins...

Her JG skill is also very good... as good as Suki.. JG lasted 20+ mins.. ask not to let out..

Throughout the massage and the JG session, we talk a lot... mainly on health matters.. she has a brother that is a nutritionist.. and stressed the important of eating well etc, I learnt a good lesson from her..

She also mention that 韭菜 is good.. should eat more..for 壮阳。。:o

I clean up, shower and continue the tcss.. only then she mention that she is a Christian and go to church.. (luckily I did not ask for anything special..)

Overall had a very very good approx 2 hrs session..

For any Bro that want a good clean hard massage / JG and in KL.. can ask Suki for her contact..

Regards.

akaza24 01-11-2007 11:34 PM

[QUOTE=Panda05;2361463]
If any Bro has DVD/VCD on BM.. can bring along, play them, Suki is willing to learn and test out new tricks on the spot..

If I am not wrong, I sh be the pioneer for this one. :D Tat time brought a miho maeshima dvd to watch, got 1 scene is where she hj the guy from behind and at the edge of bed, so she suggest we "monkey see monkey do".
Shiok, so bros got any new BM or HJ style can let her know, she willing to try out on u.

dths056 02-11-2007 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda05 (Post 2365265)
This is not a FR on Suki.. BUT on Suki's friend (her 姐妹 in KL, Malaysia) Didn't want to start a new thread, so kinda of hijack this thread...

I went to KL on business trip.. During my last session with Suki.. remembered some bro mention that Suki kind of "sound" like a Malaysian... Can confirm that Suki is from PRC.. Her friend is from China Guang Xi (广西), She can speak Cantonese very well and she knows Suki from China...

Her friend name is Tong Tong (冬冬), a very nice lady in her 30+.. pleasant looking, clean straight look, well maintained body

Got her contact from Suki.. and made appt with her for 4pm at Hotel.. Went down to pick her up from lobby, cos lift need room key B4 you can press the required level..
Can sense that she felt very uncomfortable... ask her why.. she said this is her 1st time went to Hotel to massage customer.. She work in Taman Salar (not sure about the spelling but soundd like..) She came anyway because it was Suki who introduce me to her..

Massage / JG proper..

I ask if Suki have told her what I want from her.. :rolleyes: she said no..

Told her I want good hard massage and JG.. she said OK.. strike up conversation, soon ice broken, she become more chatty.. (just like Suki..)

Her Massage is very very good... she really know her technique and good strength... I immediately felt very comfortable and good.. ache gone... I did not mention how long I want the massage to be, she also never ask.. The slow, felt-good massage lasted for 80+ mins...

Her JG skill is also very good... as good as Suki.. JG lasted 20+ mins.. ask not to let out..

Throughout the massage and the JG session, we talk a lot... mainly on health matters.. she has a brother that is a nutritionist.. and stressed the important of eating well etc, I learnt a good lesson from her..

She also mention that 韭菜 is good.. should eat more..for 壮阳。。:o

I clean up, shower and continue the tcss.. only then she mention that she is a Christian and go to church.. (luckily I did not ask for anything special..)

Overall had a very very good approx 2 hrs session..

For any Bro that want a good clean hard massage / JG and in KL.. can ask Suki for her contact..

Regards.

Bro,

Can tell brothers here this TONG TONG figure and maybe give us your rating abt her.

xiao liao 02-11-2007 09:16 AM

Suki wants me to Thanks all the bros for your support. She will continue to work hard to repay your support.

As I said before, newbie must with some FRs then I will give the contact to you. Please do not PM me if you just join with no post and no FRs.

Thanks!

imate 02-11-2007 01:10 PM

Thanks bro Intimissimo for Suki's contact. Tried her services on Wed afternoon. Called her about 2pm and she said on at 3. Rushed down to designated hotel and got a room. She arrived shortly around 3.10. Hmm, not too bad looking on 1st look. She was wearing a short skirt with spag top. Then she proceeded with the massage.

Overall I would say she knows what she is doing, telling me that some bros even offered to RTF everyday, but she rejected saying like this the massage will come to no effect. Then we had a long chat about life and her personal stuff. Seems to me like she is quite popular wherever she goes, telling me her stories in HK and KL where she got some proposals from rich people to either become mistress or wife. Even to a point in KL currently, there is a siao 22 year old guy who drives a Skyline willing to marry her. But Suki says she knows her life and don't ask for much. 1st time I have ever seen a FL so down to earth like her.

I won't go into details of the JG and BM she offered, but was not like what was offered to bro Ghostray and others. Maybe chemistry not there yet. Anyway after everything was done, I asked her along into the showers. She said no and went to the basin to wash up. Then I found out that she is now having her period. Said can't take too many baths or will fall sick. So bros who are clean freaks beware. Below are my ratings.

Look: 7.5/10 (looks grows on u)
Body: 7.5/10 (skinny)
Massage: 8.5/10 (really good one. Not your typical Thai style. More of finger press)
JG: 7/10 (Not too bad)
BM: 7.5/10 (Quite good, but feel lacking something)
BBBJ/FJ: Nil
GFE: 7/10 (Quite alright. Maybe with more RTF will be there)
RTF: Sure, whenever my body needs some maintenence.

Suki had told me she had recieved numourous calls asking if she does FJ. Well bros, she don't. And please don't force her. She told me dunno how 1 ang moh fella got her number, say want to fuck her. She said no fuck and hung up. Please respect her. She is not like other FLs who sell body and don't give a shit about you. She has privetely told me that if she really does offer FJ, it will maybe be only to people that she finds she likes and can click. Then like that the so called GFE will be more real. Thanks again to bro Intimissimo and TS for finding this gem. Will up you guys. To all who wants her contacts, please go thru proper channels. Respect these bros. Whoever ask me for contacts, I will zap.

alexgoh67 02-11-2007 02:05 PM

Finally stepped out of "retirement" after a 3-moth hiatus....

Thanks to Bro GhostRay who passed me Suki's contact last week....he's aware that I'm also a sucker for hard massages....

Tried her on Thursday afternoon..she operates in Lavender area (FYI there are now 3 Hotel81s in Lavender). Anyway, since much has been written said about her, I shall keep my FR simple with the following key points:-

1. As mentioned by most bros, dun let her small build fool u....this chick presses with STRENGTH!!! She massages hard and also focuses on the "key areas" (parts of my body which she can feel is too "tight"), ie. neck, shoulder blades, the point just next to the armpits, as well as the lower back+butt. Painful at times, but good nevertheless...for hard massage lover like myself. Serious, genuine hard massage for over an hour...this girl ain't no piano player, boys....BTW, bros with a lower tolerance for such pain, do bear in mind to inform her b4 the session.

2. In no way does she look like a PRC...there's no way you could tell unless she told u. I guess she's been "Malaysianised", having spent a couple of years working as a masseuse in KL. To sum it up in my opinion, the total package of her accent, mannerisms, dressing and looks reminds me of a typical Malaysian "semi-ah lian" from those classy Health Centres....Looks wise, I consider quite sweet & pretty (bothers to doll herself up; not to mention those big round earrings she was wearing)...I personally feel she bears a slight resemblance to HK singer/actress Karen Mok. (thank God, not our very own Patricia Mok!!!)

3. JG...can't really say good or bad 'cos I've had limited previous encounters....just felt it was a bit painful (and from what I've in the forum on JG so far...it's quite normal to experience some pain, right?)...but her 海底捞月 (the part where I lifted my ass up and she teasingly & sensually massages my dick & balls from behind) was a real killer...SHIOK!!!! She told me the customer b4 me was seriously addicted to this "move", having already tried her 3 times....(from what I've been reading in this Thread, I have a pretty good idea who that bro is...hahaha :D )

4. BM (done with only her panties on)....so-so for me only....reason is I feel that her B+ breasts are a bit too firm (dun get me wrong bros, it's the athletic kind of firm, NOT the enhanced kind) so it kinda felt like being rubber by 2 pieces of over-sized erasers....I personally feel that BM should be done with soft, big (at least C-cup) tits to get the "high" feeling...but hey, that's just me....Anyway, the good thing is that after I turned around she gave me a nice tit-fuck while looking at me seductively with that CFM look....and later when I was about to come she immediately let go her hands and sandwiched my dick between her twin peaks and rubbed till I exploded all over her chest....SONG AH!

5. Attitude/Friendliness/Service Orientation: This is the part she really scores with me...she's friendly, makes good conversation and definitely puts in 101% into the massage. Gave me a nice head/neck massage after she had showered and put on her clothes...and even after I paid her and just before she was about to leave, she asked if my neck+shoulder blades were feeling "looser" and offered to give me another few minutes of massage there...wow, great service attitude! (Reminds me of our local service improvement campaign > GEMS - Go the Extra Mile)

6. FJ/BJ - NOT APPLICABLE...Was not offered and did not try. I was purely looking for a nice hard massage coupled with hand-release action...at the end of the day, it was a nice session for me, having been "away from the scene" for 3 months

7. Damage: $100 (exclude room)

8. OVERALL: Good massage, value for money. Considering if u go to a HC (Entrance $40) w/BM & HJ ($80), it works out to about the same. Of course, u dun get the spa/hotpool/refreshments...but with Suki, you are assured of a good massage.

Interested bros, pls PM threadstarter for contact...I'm just here to share my experience.
Cheers to all.

BTW, just to share some extra unrelated info: When I was at the Hotel reception, there was a Notice informing that nowadays all Hotel 81s got surcharge of $10/$20 on every Friday, surcharge amount depending on whether it's located in GL or outside GL...I can't remember the exact details of that Notice...any bros care to enlighten?...this is helpful info for budget-conscious (a nicer word for stingy:D ) bros like myself.....

Intimissimo 02-11-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imate (Post 2366498)
She told me dunno how 1 ang moh fella got her number, say want to fuck her. She said no fuck and hung up. Please respect her.

Haha I was at the scene when the ang moh called. It was damn funny in a way; quite a case of chicken talking to the duck

LifeLife 02-11-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imate (Post 2366498)
Suki had told me she had recieved numourous calls asking if she does FJ. Well bros, she don't. And please don't force her. She has privetely told me that if she really does offer FJ, it will maybe be only to people that she finds she likes and can click. Then like that the so called GFE will be more real. Thanks again to bro Intimissimo and TS for finding this gem. Will up you guys. To all who wants her contacts, please go thru proper channels. Respect these bros. Whoever ask me for contacts, I will zap.

Hi Bro,

I hv posted the same opinion yesterday. Hopefully, bros in this forum will respect her, many bros using force to get fj:( , we enjoy also enjoy with some standard!