The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sex with other people gf/wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=787248)

iceman1314 11-09-2020 11:35 PM

Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachangelx (Post 20209492)
mm definitely a bit sore. its a bit pain during the fucking, but i like that LOL. after a while not as sore i guess, its like exercise not sore anymore. best is 4 guys! one in each hole while the last one ready to replace when one guy cums haha.

Another airtight lady. Have fun.

May I ask if you go for strangers or like minded friends

ralliart 11-09-2020 11:50 PM

Quote:

mm definitely a bit sore. its a bit pain during the fucking, but i like that LOL. after a while not as sore i guess, its like exercise not sore anymore. best is 4 guys! one in each hole while the last one ready to replace when one guy cums haha.

That poor standby guy must be having blue balls before his turn... Maybe u shld let him suck n play with ur boobs while waiting :p

staminadick 12-09-2020 12:49 AM

Quote:

wah after 4 guys on 1 girl, after that form a team of 5 to exercise play 5 on 5 basketball. Pro sia

MoNaLo 12-09-2020 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20209640)
That poor standby guy must be having blue balls before his turn... Maybe u shld let him suck n play with ur boobs while waiting :p

He can take video so won't be bored hehe :D

Redrocket69 12-09-2020 02:48 AM

A colleague of mine whom was attached. We will book hotel about once or twice a week to sleep together. She wasnt active with her bf for 6 months already when she met me. I know im bad, but during sex the fact that she is attached actually turns me on. But the biggest regret was impregnating her, having to abort without her bf knowing even to this day.

Rickey 12-09-2020 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrocket69 (Post 20209815)
A colleague of mine whom was attached. We will book hotel about once or twice a week to sleep together. She wasnt active with her bf for 6 months already when she met me. I know im bad, but during sex the fact that she is attached actually turns me on. But the biggest regret was impregnating her, having to abort without her bf knowing even to this day.

Kudos to u bro...:)...u can keep such a sexy secret for so long w/o being discovered by her bf..u r lucky there is no tell tale sign to expose the notti deed to him....but the taking away of a little life of a baby in the womb is a terrible act, to me it's like murder in real life...:(

Victorytankuku 12-09-2020 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgchiongster (Post 20183800)
I’m no saint myself. But nowadays, if possible, I would not go for married or attached lady. I believe in:

“出来混的,迟早都要还的”

Already accumulated enough bad karma to secure a ticket to hell, so don’t try to break up other people’s marriage/family.

And the way karma works, the perpetrator may not be the one paying. Maybe one of his/her loved ones doing so.

Rickey 12-09-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newswing (Post 20207919)
I read with interest with all these cuckold stories.
before covid, husbands working in china and keeping a mistress too, I guess the wife knows.
some women had a high sex drive whereas the man is only interested on younger girls

if society is a little acceptable with having "swinging Lifestyle" , will it save marriages?
I see those ang moh people posting their swinging Lifestyle, sexual thoughts and desires on Twitter and yet they managed to keep their marriage.

I have observed some local girls here desire frequent sex with different man but would still go back to her bf. I'm not saying these girls are sluts but they have a higher drive.

I do have a couple of chances to fuck some people wife (about 4), I don't know their hubby but I refuse their advances. looking back, I should have at least give in to temptation bcos one is divorced and the other married a older man.

You make interesting observations in yr post here bro ....yes the "swinging lifestyle" u mentioned does save marriages i suppose, will hv much less divorces, another word for it is "open relationship" that means either party doesn't mind n is ok to the other having sex with others..when possible they themselves would even join in n participate in a 3 or 4-some or even a GB :eek::o

As for yrself bro, it is too late for regrets looking back...it u want something badly or even just want it enough, u shd act fast n not procrastinate...strike while the iron is hot as the proverb says...as some chances lost will never come back to u...but of cos make sure it is not something against the law or something that breaks up the happy family that u took so many yrs to build up

Rickey 12-09-2020 08:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkC1oud (Post 20208969)
Most girls would feel sore after gb or group sex, quite normal

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilmei (Post 20207871)
Curious question. Won't your vagaina be painful from the 3, 4-some or gb? I did my gf on 2 nights in a row and by 3rd night she complain pain.

Then i suppose the gal must take MC for the next few days for her pussy to recover ;)..can't walk properly must wobble about with a walking stick perhaps..:p..haha...wonder how they r going to tell the doctor when he asks "wats the problem with u??" :o ...Pei fu TS babe for enjoying GB a lot, she has a super strong pussy that can take in so many hardened dicks all in one session :p;):o..hehe...keep it up babe ;)...good if u can share with us bros here in detail, how u actually enjoyed the most memorable GBs u hv had so far ;)

Redrocket69 12-09-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20209972)
Kudos to u bro...:)...u can keep such a sexy secret for so long w/o being discovered by her bf..u r lucky there is no tell tale sign to expose the notti deed to him....but the taking away of a little life of a baby in the womb is a terrible act, to me it's like murder in real life...:(

Yes definitely not something im proud of. I was foolish at the time to assume she was on contraceptions due to the fact that there was once she refused to take the morning after pill..and i thought she was lying to me about not being sexually active with her bf and was on contraception the whole time. Looking back now, i was such an idiot.

Rickey 12-09-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrocket69 (Post 20210359)
Yes definitely not something im proud of. I was foolish at the time to assume she was on contraceptions due to the fact that there was once she refused to take the morning after pill..and i thought she was lying to me about not being sexually active with her bf and was on contraception the whole time. Looking back now, i was such an idiot.

It's ok bro..no worries...don't scold yrself...since u already realise yr mistake...wat is past is past already, forget abt it...just move on...there's nothing u can do abt it now anyway...no point crying over spilt milk....just learn to be wiser the next time...not to easily trust or be misled by others

guygaga 12-09-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrocket69 (Post 20209815)

No one is a Saint so not adding or minus points, just wanna share my thoughts...

Hey bro, after reading felt angry at you and sorry for the unborn, murder made.

U could have took over and marry her after the baby born unless u are not sure the child father will be whom? Can do DNA, please be responsible anytime before shot of creampie in future...

Sorry for my anger as I know a single mum ex colleague of mine whom told me the regret after teens age abortion, the pain and regret will stay with the female, normally the guilt for guys will stay a while, fuck and forget... Lust VS responsibility.

Meow^^ 12-09-2020 01:12 PM

Wow...Nice header...maybe should have a Sex with other people hubby/boyfriend :D

decepticon73 12-09-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meow^^ (Post 20210428)
Wow...Nice header...maybe should have a Sex with other people hubby/boyfriend :D

Maybe you can start share one sis

rachangelx 12-09-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralliart (Post 20209640)

Of course he can touch wherever he wants haha. But no video please LOL.

Friends only la. I not so crazy to gangbang with random strangers.