The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=60407)

tawadan 06-01-2013 01:41 PM

Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

DegenerationX,

Fuck your mother chee bye bo lampa kia chao ah gua keyboard warrior cheehong kia! :D:rolleyes:

Bootlicker bo lampa kia, por lampa kia, faster post out on main let others see leh! Whahahahaahahahahaahaha :D:rolleyes:

You 're one big cheehong tiko kia por lampa bootlicker faggot... shame on you... what a disgrace... you must be so desperate... hahahaha

Fuck your mother lao chao chee bye pussy let lorry bang her hard and die! WHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA

Tiu lei lou mo hum ka chan! Whahahahahaahahahaha

Kalv 07-01-2013 09:02 AM

No more edit function ??

Boss (Sammyboyfor), there is no more "edit function" for messages < 30 mins ??

No "edit key" available now: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2273

Wishing all a nice day. :D Cheers.

Big Sexy 07-01-2013 09:11 AM

Re: No more edit function ??

Hi mate.

Big boss sam is revamping the system,
the edit function wont be available for the time being,
will keep you guys posted.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalv (Post 8332777)

No "edit key" available now: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2273

Kalv 07-01-2013 07:11 PM

No more edit function ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 8332798)
.. sam is revamping..system .. will keep you guys posted.;)

The edit function with 30 mins grace is very useful. Thanks for prompt reply.

Noticed that Thread Starter can "edit all (own) posts" . Good that Boss temporarily allows TS(s) to :p destroy all incriminating evidences.

Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

tawadan 08-01-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalv (Post 8335483)
The edit function with 30 mins grace is very useful. Thanks for prompt reply.

Noticed that Thread Starter can "edit all (own) posts" . Good that Boss temporarily allows TS(s) to :p destroy all incriminating evidences.

Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

You're a big disgrace to all males in the world. Fucking por lam pa big time faggot! I have never seen such a fucking bootlicker like you. Really shame on you. No wonder you like to collect points which can be used for nothing but your ego only.

You really love to suck up to those seniors who has high power or those with many reputation points so that they can up you. I can see you're so desperate for points. Fucking fake ass! :D:rolleyes:

tawadan 08-01-2013 01:26 PM

Ichigo_Kurosaki,

Fuck your mother chee bye bo lampa kia chao ah gua keyboard warrior cheehong kia!

Bootlicker bo lampa kia, por lampa kia, faster post out on main let others see leh! Whahahahaahahahahaahaha

You 're one big cheehong tiko kia por lampa bootlicker faggot... shame on you... what a disgrace... you must be so desperate... hahahaha

Fuck your mother lao chao chee bye pussy let lorry bang her hard and die! WHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA

tawadan 08-01-2013 01:27 PM

Simple2kee,

Fuck your mother chee bye bo lampa kia chao ah gua keyboard warrior cheehong kia!

Bootlicker bo lampa kia, por lampa kia, faster post out on main let others see leh! Whahahahaahahahahaahaha

tawadan 08-01-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalv (Post 8332777)

You're a big disgrace to all males in the world. Fucking por lam pa big time faggot! I have never seen such a fucking bootlicker like you. Really shame on you. No wonder you like to collect points which can be used for nothing but your ego only.

You really love to suck up to those seniors who has high power or those with many reputation points so that they can up you. I can see you're so desperate for points. Fucking fake ass! :D:rolleyes:

tawadan 08-01-2013 01:39 PM

Hcg_explorer,

tawadan 08-01-2013 01:39 PM

Jasdude,

tawadan 08-01-2013 01:40 PM

Acidicavex,

cforfun 13-01-2013 06:45 AM

how do this rep points and power really work? i heard if u are a member long enough ur power will increase. been a member for quite a long time and i didnt see my power increase. and some of my post were removed as well. especially my fr. its gone. and i want the power to up some bros rep points as i think their hardwork need acknowledgement.

Big Sexy 13-01-2013 07:29 AM

mate.. you dont have enough post and rep points.
read the first post of this thread.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cforfun (Post 8362184)
how do this rep points and power really work? i heard if u are a member long enough ur power will increase. been a member for quite a long time and i didnt see my power increase. and some of my post were removed as well. especially my fr. its gone. and i want the power to up some bros rep points as i think their hardwork need acknowledgement.

sammyboyfor 13-01-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cforfun (Post 8362184)
how do this rep points and power really work? i heard if u are a member long enough ur power will increase.

Who did you hear that from? Give me his/her name or forum nick and I'll deal with whoever is spreading this misleading information. :mad:

pleasezapme 13-01-2013 10:35 AM

To have power, 2 criteria to meet:
Have 10 or more posts
Have 40 or more rep points

You should have 5 powers if you satisfy both criteria.

You should have 6 powers if you satisfy both criteria and date is Nov 2013 birthday.

You should have 7 powers if you satisfy both criteria and date is Nov 2014 birthday.

You should have 0 power if you continue 1 posts and 14 rep points forever.