The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   North East area (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=305560)

Aalichlord 24-10-2022 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakiniku (Post 21762194)
Holla fellow cheongsters.

Another FR to report.

Thanks to bro @runningman85 who kindly shared his ML ctc with me(Thanks for the trust bro).

Mission started with me having dinner at NEX.. there after make my way down to the ML nearby.

Heard she's some angpai elsewhere. Mission place is nearby the typical hot playground in the area.

Upon entering a bubbly cute girl came towards me smiling(seems like she was having dinner!).

Told her I booked for x girl and she said that's her. In my mind felt like I strike lottery already.

Paid 58$ entrance fee. Then head in to massage. place is only separated by partition, was asked if I wanted to have a shower first, I agreed as I took a walk there, was perspiring.

Start of the massage we started having chitchat, and she was friendly and chitchatty throughout.
Massage was Okay, not the super solid massage but good enough for relief after a long day.
Eventually after a good 40 minutes of massage/chitchatting. She started sensually teasing my lil bro.

Started giving some massage near the balls area.. funny thing is that she did not popped the GQ and started slowly stroking my little bro, and I also started to slowly roam her butt/boobs,

She did not reject my advance. started touching her boobs more and moved to touching her sister slowly too with no rejection as well.

She did signal me to keep the volume down as there's another customer beside. So it got me more aroused as it felt very natural. We tried to continue chatting normally but was hard to talk normally as shes giving me a hj while talking. soon after 10 minutes of it I shot my load.

As she did not popped the GQ as per what I'm used to. I'm not sure of the price to pay. So I took out a blue note and give her as per standard mkt rate. Her smile is cute and bubbly. Will RTM her again soon.

Though be note that her massage is not comparable to XM, shes a cute eyecandy enough to make me feel the session is worth it.

Once again had another good massage run :D

Hi bro, can share contact?

Whitebear201784 24-10-2022 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice (Post 21761299)
Too bad she is in $88 shop, but go before 3pm is $68. Nowadays OC eye tight tight on me, difficult to sneak out

Have u try qiqi (near claypot frog leg) or Tiffany (Serangoon garden)? Any FR?

Bro I have not try but hope u can share their spa name or contact. Will try if got chance

hpotter 24-10-2022 08:51 AM

Re: North East area

Can share contact bro? Gum xia.

Quote:

Another FR to report.

Thanks to bro @runningman85 who kindly shared his ML ctc with me(Thanks for the trust bro).

Mission started with me having dinner at NEX.. there after make my way down to the ML nearby.

Heard she's some angpai elsewhere. Mission place is nearby the typical hot playground in the area.

Upon entering a bubbly cute girl came towards me smiling(seems like she was having dinner!).

Told her I booked for x girl and she said that's her. In my mind felt like I strike lottery already.

Paid 58$ entrance fee. Then head in to massage. place is only separated by partition, was asked if I wanted to have a shower first, I agreed as I took a walk there, was perspiring.

Start of the massage we started having chitchat, and she was friendly and chitchatty throughout.
Massage was Okay, not the super solid massage but good enough for relief after a long day.
Eventually after a good 40 minutes of massage/chitchatting. She started sensually teasing my lil bro.

Started giving some massage near the balls area.. funny thing is that she did not popped the GQ and started slowly stroking my little bro, and I also started to slowly roam her butt/boobs,

She did not reject my advance. started touching her boobs more and moved to touching her sister slowly too with no rejection as well.

She did signal me to keep the volume down as there's another customer beside. So it got me more aroused as it felt very natural. We tried to continue chatting normally but was hard to talk normally as shes giving me a hj while talking. soon after 10 minutes of it I shot my load.

As she did not popped the GQ as per what I'm used to. I'm not sure of the price to pay. So I took out a blue note and give her as per standard mkt rate. Her smile is cute and bubbly. Will RTM her again soon.

Though be note that her massage is not comparable to XM, shes a cute eyecandy enough to make me feel the session is worth it.

Jouster 24-10-2022 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitebear201784 (Post 21762863)
Bro I have not try but hope u can share their spa name or contact. Will try if got chance

PMed you. Hope you can up me :) new to points here

ZiYouRen 24-10-2022 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mfred91 (Post 21760076)
Try XM beside USSC

I just stumbled across XM's TikTok account. LOL

wa haha 25-10-2022 11:44 AM

Hi bro, care to share contact?

Quote:

Another FR to report.

LAboyz 25-10-2022 12:30 PM

Bro, can share contact ? Thanks!

Quote:

Another FR to report.

Runningboy85 25-10-2022 01:43 PM

Quote:

Another FR to report.

Glad u enjoyed. 😁

Akk7777 25-10-2022 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice (Post 21755782)
After having some prata at the famous kopitiam and got some time to kill. Was contemplating whether to hav some dessert or have Cindy. Msg Cindy and was told that she was available, fast hand fast leg go happy liao.

Entered room, test roaming signal 1st and all was good. As usual, opted for 2 round, 1 pre and 1 post. Cozy room, pretty Cindy and soft hand, made me surrender 1st round in no time. Massage was solid, able to increase/decrease strength based on my comfort level. Very chatty girl as we talk about her boutique experience. Sweet words and praises added in convo, she happy I happy.

Not a time watcher and willing to please. No complain when I took a longer to expense my 2nd round. Overall good experience and I love her soft whisperings into my ears.

Interested bro can pm me for contact

bro, can share? Thanks!