The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=88817)

Artic 10-11-2005 01:35 PM

Re: Eating in Bangkok

heard that Brew Pavilion @ Rachata is being torn down, anyone can confirm?

CHEERS!

kwanteen 10-11-2005 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artic

CHEERS!

yes...in the same vicinity a disco call 'Pump Up' replace it....not bad ;)

U-Need 16-11-2005 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singrakthai
Beer garden festival is coming... gonna have lots of beer gardens popping up! :D

The Beer Garden Festival of World Trade is on................Drink to our glory!!!!!

U-Need 16-11-2005 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singrakthai
Beer garden festival is coming... gonna have lots of beer gardens popping up! :D

Bro SingrakThai, there is a big party around town, interested to go?:p

Cat Man 16-11-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U-Need
The Beer Garden Festival of World Trade is on................Drink to our glory!!!!!

Was there yesterday at the Beer Chang section. The dek serve not so cute this year leh.

Next time u guys go jioh me also lah.

U-Need 16-11-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat Man
Next time u guys go jioh me also lah.

Going there this Friday, they will have some famous singers and band singing.
PM me if u r going.............

Hasa Sas 16-11-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

CHEERS!

been there once but feel like being out of the place. :)

still prefer the old brew pavillion

tirak69 21-11-2005 02:29 AM

yup, the beer garden is back at WTC... from beer chang, heineken, singha, u take your pick... only things is the renovation to WTC makes me feel abit unsafe. but can always hang around siam center and scb garden (opp major). have fun!:D

Sohni 22-11-2005 11:15 PM

Quote:

CHEERS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwanteen
yes...in the same vicinity a disco call 'Pump Up' replace it....not bad ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
been there once but feel like being out of the place. :)

still prefer the old brew pavillion

There'll be a new pub opening up very soon in front of Pump-Up. It is situated near to the main road. The name slipped my mind for now. I'm sure this pub will snatch alot of business away from Pump-Up.

U-Need 23-11-2005 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sohni
There'll be a new pub opening up very soon in front of Pump-Up. It is situated near to the main road. The name slipped my mind for now. I'm sure this pub will snatch alot of business away from Pump-Up.

Hi Bro Sohni,

It is called INCH, it is the same owner as Pump Up, they are having a party this friday on invitation only.

Sohni 23-11-2005 04:23 PM

Quote:

Hi Bro Sohni,

It is called INCH, it is the same owner as Pump Up, they are having a party this friday on invitation only.

Hehe yes that's the name. Didn't know it belongs to the same owner.

Looks like you'll be there this Friday? Hope to hear some feedback on this place soon. :)

U-Need 23-11-2005 04:27 PM

Quote:

Hehe yes that's the name. Didn't know it belongs to the same owner. Looks like you'll be there this Friday? Hope to hear some feedback on this place soon. :)

I guess there would be a lot of FL checking this place like they did to Pump-Up.

Sohni 23-11-2005 04:33 PM

Inch

Quote:

I guess there would be a lot of FL checking this place like they did to Pump-Up.

I don't think Pump-Up is really a FL pickup joint. But lots of night ladies like to hang out here. Later bro Denny got confused and proceed to Pump-Up to pickup FLs ala CM2 style. Kekeke. :D

U-Need 23-11-2005 05:57 PM

Re: Inch

Quote:

I don't think Pump-Up is really a FL pickup joint. But lots of night ladies like to hang out here. Later bro Denny got confused and proceed to Pump-Up to pickup FLs ala CM2 style.

Pump up, Hollywood and Dance Fever are generally dominated by "night ladies", I am not stating that it is a FL pickup joint, but FL visit these places more often.........cheers..........try suggesting to your Thai friends and see what's their reactions Kekeke. :D

Sohni 23-11-2005 06:44 PM

Re: Inch

Quote:

Pump up, Hollywood and Dance Fever are generally dominated by "night ladies", I am not stating that it is a FL pickup joint, but FL visit these places more often.........cheers..........try suggesting to your Thai friends and see what's their reactions Kekeke. :D

They should know better. :D