The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Geylang street hookers (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=126951)

longwinter 29-04-2009 07:12 AM

Re: Geylang street hookers

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvin36 (Post 3692280)
i always wear helmet for FL and FB, but sometimes i still abit scared when BBBJ.

anyone has statistic to show how safe is condom ?
if wear condom... how safe ? will it be close to 99.5 % ot higher ??

l think if wear cd shld be very safe liaos....heard from a source that if u wear cd, u shld be safe fro all sexual diseases...unless the cd broke or slip off during sexual intercourse...

Longitude 29-04-2009 08:44 AM

Nothing is 100 per cent safe. There will always be some risks as accidents do happen. If you cannot resist then your only recourse is to wear a CD at all times.

Jkin 30-04-2009 04:06 PM

You don't need a reliable source to tell you what is certain.

We are talking about freelancers who don't go for medical checks, and coming from countries with rising HIV numbers. Obviously a portion of them have HIV.

riowilly 30-04-2009 04:57 PM

reliable source means the amount of % present with HIV in the Hookers that were caught. i also know have many HIV patient in the world and my concern is to send message to all bros here to be careful. Believe or not is up to individual. HAPPY BONKING!

BroRelax 30-04-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longitude (Post 3692992)
Nothing is 100 per cent safe. There will always be some risks as accidents do happen. If you cannot resist then your only recourse is to wear a CD at all times.

Wear 2 to be double safe! :D

LostALau 04-05-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godrik (Post 3690123)
Bro where you get your 'rumours' from? don't scare bros here leh.

You only get scared after hearing this 'rumours'. Too late or not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aston68 (Post 3691271)
Bro, thanks for the information. Heard at least 2 PRCs confirmed HIV carriers caught near lorong 11 to 19 area.:eek: Some Viets and Indians were also being screening.

Advise Bros to at least to wear your condoms if you are picking those in the the streets.

Whether they are from Lorong 11 to 19 or from 19 to 11, they all carry the same risks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cereal-killer (Post 3692128)
raw or use condom makes no difference to me.

i go raw/condom on wife and the feeling is totally the same

Agree with Bro cereal-killer. ......raw or use condom makes no difference. Only difference is use condom invloves a little trouble putting on but better than risking your life.

jackbl 04-05-2009 09:24 AM

No! Don't do is the safest! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroRelax (Post 3698011)

TommyPingPong 04-05-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godrik (Post 3690123)
Bro where you get your 'rumours' from? don't scare bros here leh.

You chiong FL and scared by this news? Should be careful and wear raincoat at all times unless you ready to meet your maker soon. PRC FL or other FLs got dieseases free ones meh? :rolleyes:

Manudieliao 04-05-2009 02:23 PM

My 3 cents worth of advice...if you chiong, just prepare to pay for whatever the outcome.

When you go for frenching, BBBJ and Raw, you are exposed to everything.

When you go for BJ and FJ with cap, chances of getting HIV is decrease but you are still expose to the chances of STI ( Sexual Transmitted Infection ) or STD ( Sexual Transmitted Decease ) as some of this is through contact of skin to skin.

Now older, got family, health to me come first. Now only go for massage ( with her wearing clothes ) and the most, a JG or HJ. It is better to be save then sorry.

Last advise, go for a full check up at DSC or private clinic and start your life afresh if you chiong before, either with or without a cap...at least you know whether it is positive or negative and if suay suay positive, never pass it to the next person or you are committing a crime.

ginseng 04-05-2009 02:29 PM

YouTube - Indian condom ad:D:p:D

hot chocolate 04-05-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manudieliao (Post 3708112)
My 3 cents worth of advice...if you chiong, just prepare to pay for whatever the outcome..

This is a very good advice to all the newbie’s :cool:

lblittlebear 04-05-2009 05:00 PM

No, actually !

Medical experts have long time reported that men who do not release often are more likely to have prostrate cancer than those who release often :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackbl (Post 3707350)
No! Don't do is the safest! :D

aczeta76 04-05-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lblittlebear (Post 3708542)
No, actually !

Medical experts have long time reported that men who do not release often are more likely to have prostrate cancer than those who release often :D

hahahaha... no choice loh.. PCC and risk "hand injury":D

Haili 04-05-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroRelax (Post 3698011)

what a stupid idea!!!

:mad:

BGYeo 04-05-2009 06:04 PM

There are risks in whatever things you do. Protection will only help to minimise the risk and that mean there are still certain degree of risk remaining. As long as you want to cheong, cheong happily with some protection and regular checkup.