The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rude OKTs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972851)

HalimahYakult 31-01-2024 05:31 AM

Re: Rude OKTs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecuader (Post 23027830)
Some will taunt you

Choosing wife or whore?

😂

Tell him the whore I chose told me she was his mother

dbrudder 31-01-2024 07:29 AM

They rude you just need to be ruder than them. That's how you deal with rude people in China.

Ecuader 31-01-2024 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalimahYakult (Post 23029719)
Tell him the whore I chose told me she was his mother

Most rude was 1836 1838 okts

I remember their ah Beng okt very kuai lan one.

The only reason why I walk down L18 is to walk to westerhaut 😂

abcchinese8inch 02-02-2024 04:13 AM

There no reason for them to anyhow ban. Been patronise all this house quite frequently, sometimes go in see and walk out also no issue.

If get ban must be you did something against the rule eg. Attempt raw/take video.

The okt not so bo liao remember all hundreds of guy face unless they have a deep impression of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gegeblue (Post 23029258)
I am banned from
L16H37
L16H49
L16H51(Kena closed down.. Karma)
L18H40

Best OKT
L8H43
L18H44B

I only go in like once or twice a month nia also kena ban.. I am just trying to help them with business but all cui.. Really bo bian.. What to do.. Lol

The way they told me off damn heartbreaking.. 你不要再回来.. So whenever I go GL, I will walk pass their place purposely to piss them off.. Lol

HalimahYakult 02-02-2024 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch (Post 23035220)
There no reason for them to anyhow ban. Been patronise all this house quite frequently, sometimes go in see and walk out also no issue.

If get ban must be you did something against the rule eg. Attempt raw/take video.

The okt not so bo liao remember all hundreds of guy face unless they have a deep impression of you.

Lol u go 1612 and 1654a see..

1612 Tommy will ban you if you like the girl that he likes also and feels you are competition.. 1654a will ban you if he doesn't like the way you talk.. so proceed with caution..

OKTs whole day do nothing but live on the earnings of girls they damn free one..

addict999 07-02-2024 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalimahYakult (Post 23037033)

1612 Tommy will ban you if you like the girl that he likes also and feels you are competition.. 1654a will ban you if he doesn't like the way you talk.. so proceed .

There is a reason why some of the FL called Tommy Daddy lol;)

WhiteMilk 07-02-2024 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalimahYakult (Post 23037033)
Lol u go 1612 and 1654a see..

1612 Tommy will ban you if you like the girl that he likes also and feels you are competition.. 1654a will ban you if he doesn't like the way you talk.. so proceed with caution..

OKTs whole day do nothing but live on the earnings of girls they damn free one..

Wow never knew that side of Tommy before.

I remember one of my very first visits to GL, I visited 1612, and Tommy, noticing how "green" I was I guess, actually sat down with me on the sofa, and told me all about how he already has decades of experience in this industry, and patiently and readily answering all my queries and questions

Eventually I described the kind of gal I want, and then he made some calls, and called a girl that matched my description.

When the gal arrived, he even ENTERED THE ROOM with me and the gal, and briefly gave the gal a Pep Talk, about how I am a new guy, and I don't really speak Chinese that well, and other things.

After the session, he also sat with me again on the sofa asking me how the gal was, and how's the experience, and all that.

Rock999 07-02-2024 04:01 PM

Like like one day I will go 1612 house take a look LOL

hwahyudi69 07-02-2024 05:14 PM

I just ignore them.
If those OKTs are educated, or just a bit smarter, they shall work in office or have own business. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axel88 (Post 23027361)
Recently had one experience at 1610/12. Cant rmb which one. Its the 2 houses side by side and got small carpark there.

Its a prc house 80 for 30mins. Since i had time to burn because the ML i wanted at another house was busy so i thought why not do some window shopping.

Saw one girl at this house. Like okok looking maybe slightly below average was thinking to try try next time. So i just went to ask the okt the usual questions what are your opening hours etc. Low and behold he got super upset when i told him i will come back again and refused to answer my questions.

I was telling him eh i just ask the opening hours mah then next time i can come back. He kept shooing me away.

This is the kind of attitude that really leaves a bad taste in the mouth. This is why houses are dying because of this kind of short sighted attitude. Thanks to this they have lost 1 customer for life.

Dignified69 07-02-2024 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMilk (Post 23050305)
Wow never knew that side of Tommy before.

I remember one of my very first visits to GL, I visited 1612, and Tommy, noticing how "green" I was I guess, actually sat down with me on the sofa, and told me all about how he already has decades of experience in this industry, and patiently and readily answering all my queries and questions

Eventually I described the kind of gal I want, and then he made some calls, and called a girl that matched my description.

When the gal arrived, he even ENTERED THE ROOM with me and the gal, and briefly gave the gal a Pep Talk, about how I am a new guy, and I don't really speak Chinese that well, and other things.

After the session, he also sat with me again on the sofa asking me how the gal was, and how's the experience, and all that.

Never knew this side of Tommy though I was a staunch regular pre covid. I do wish that he and all the PRC OKT spend some money and renovate their rooms. IF nothing else a fresh coat of paint, new tiles and some new mattresses and sheets would do wonders.

They should learn from OKT Peter L18H20 which I think has the best rooms for PRC experience.

Axel88 07-02-2024 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 (Post 23050524)
I just ignore them.
If those OKTs are educated, or just a bit smarter, they shall work in office or have own business. :D

Yeah. I just blacklist the house. Can always find fun elsewhere

Ecuader 07-02-2024 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 (Post 23050524)
I just ignore them.

That’s y some houses I don’t even wanna walk in.

+23 for you.

matchalatte 07-02-2024 09:23 PM

Highly recommend the book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson

Once you read the book, you won't be bothered by rude OKTs anymore.

Is a rude OKT gonna discourage me from fucking at his house if there are hot girls there? Hella no!

HalimahYakult 07-02-2024 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addict999 (Post 23050101)
There is a reason why some of the FL called Tommy Daddy lol;)

all call him 老豆 even the ones he don't like or don't fuck

GN007SG 08-02-2024 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matchalatte (Post 23051131)
Is a rude OKT gonna discourage me from fucking at his house if there are hot girls there? Hella no!

found someone who works the same way as me :D