The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=648318)

SiliconVibrator 15-01-2024 03:56 PM

Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:

Originally Posted by EstherHere (Post 22981433)
Here's my 2FA verification :o
The inverted nip is not fully inverted because I was being a little naughty :p I hope I passed the verification process!

Nice. Seems familiar....:D

kt88_2 15-01-2024 06:30 PM

Wow love it, if my gf ,will be forever number one

Shadow_warrior 16-01-2024 11:51 AM

We need more....:D:D

Shadow_warrior 25-01-2024 09:37 PM

Where's our favourite tease Esther?

mangoes49 10-04-2024 02:01 AM

Reviving this just for fun haha. My workplace is sometimes teeming with XMMs so occasionally feel the need to pcc in the office, after hours when no one else is there and I happen to work late. Much rather have MILFy tits bouncing up and down for me to see though! - aim for my next workplace?

How about you bros?

PS: hi Esther ;)

Sianzz89 10-04-2024 02:55 PM

My ex gf often suddenly sent me sexy photos which made me unable to stand it when I was at the office. So I often masturbate at the office. lucky never seen anyone else.

kkjinmoe 10-04-2024 03:15 PM

i got a few girls that I find attractive in office, so yes, I often do.

forbet 10-04-2024 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sianzz89 (Post 23234474)
My ex gf often suddenly sent me sexy photos which made me unable to stand it when I was at the office. So I often masturbate at the office. lucky never seen anyone else.

Careful bro, nowadays many CCTVs around

Goh123 10-04-2024 07:56 PM

I can only masturbate with water and soap. like that not painful for the cock ?
:)

superkk 10-04-2024 08:58 PM

I used to bang one of my exes in her office back in the day and this was back when there wasn't cctv everywhere too so it was ''easier''.

We would send each other sexy texts, pictures or short clips throughout the day just to see which one of us will get too horny and need to find a way for ''release'' while still at work.

I sneaked to her office a few times on the pretense of bringing her dinner to get past the security.

When I reach there, we will end up fucking a few times before actually having dinner. Too many times we only left the office after 10 pm so it is better if it was a Friday night so we won't have a hangover at work the next day.

I remember she sending me pics and videos of her masturbating in her office after her colleagues went for lunch. The hottest part was when she recorded herself having an orgasm.

The hardest part of this whole exercise is not get up and walk to the toilet with a bulging hard on threatening to burst out of my pants. I had to wait till I am at least half erect before heading out and blowing a big load at the toilet stall door later.

ripstop 11-04-2024 12:41 AM

Before wanking in toilets (office/mall/wherever), watch out for shadows. I've seen, quite a few times, shadows of vigorous, repeated arm movements in the next cubicle when I'm shitting or peeing.