The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=60407)

Advent Children 02-01-2011 06:52 PM

Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Sure ur say is final.

Ur the owner and the boss.

Pls delete my account then.

Thanks.

evo5555 02-01-2011 06:52 PM

hi boss.. i would like to know who is the guy that gave me a zap unreasonably!!!.. i have never offended ppl and my life since 2002 has been a peaceful one.. can please help track down the bugger???

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5179/zaph.jpg

Advent Children 02-01-2011 09:28 PM

Boss !!

Can return me my power and reputation ? Promise the past kinda stuff wun happen again.

There's this guy nicked dotz under orgy and swing thread. His circulating a fake contact. I verified with him and end up he became aggressive.

Regards
AC

sammyboyfor 03-01-2011 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evo5555 (Post 5550704)
hi boss.. i would like to know who is the guy that gave me a zap unreasonably!!!.. i have never offended ppl and my life since 2002 has been a peaceful one.. can please help track down the bugger???

He doesn't like what you posted so he zapped you. I don't see anything wrong with that. It's what the rep system is for. You can't expect 100% support for ALL your posts ALL of the time.

sammyboyfor 03-01-2011 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchang (Post 5551203)
Hi bro, i have been a member for almost 3 yrs le... I dont have any rep power at all...

Read the first post of this thread.

sammyboyfor 03-01-2011 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advent Children (Post 5550703)
Sure ur say is final.

Ur the owner and the boss.

Pls delete my account then.

Thanks.

Your account has been deleted.

baytah 04-01-2011 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 5551792)
Read the first post of this thread.

I think there is a better way to put it bro .
If your rep point > 35 then 1 rep point per year will be added .
Am I right ?
I was also confused when I read it .

Cheers

aakumu 05-01-2011 09:04 PM

Hi bro Sam,
What up, how come I got zapped to negative, did I do anything wrong?
As far as know I was fine, without any activities.
Need clarification, please.
I earn every point on this nick.... please refer to my records.

Thanks.

aakumu 06-01-2011 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aakumu (Post 5560889)
Hi bro Sam,
What up, how come I got zapped to negative, did I do anything wrong?
As far as know I was fine, without any activities.
Need clarification, please.
I earn every point on this nick.... please refer to my records.

Thanks.

Hello bro Sam,
Sorry to bother you again, it has been two years I had this problem, I was accused of being of a clone by those jokers and You or your moderators put me into negative points which I was fine with......through the months I have received hard earn points from bros that find my posting useful and then I was zapped by those same bunch of jokers to negative very badly.
Who know if they are also clones...of the same few person.......
I complain to you and you return all the points that had been zapped from me since the beginning[3X I earn points to power and got zapped unfairly].
I thought You have cleared me, as You restated my statues.

I would request you kind consideration, as I am a genuine Samster, not a clone, if I was why would defend my NICK 3X; bringing it back from Negative points to again and again. Most would just created a new nick.
Thanks you for hearing my humble request.
I know this is your forum, that is why I asked you be fair and weight my request from a real Samster............to interacted without false accusation........ of being a clone of anyone..............
Thank you in advance.

sammyboyfor 06-01-2011 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aakumu (Post 5561705)

I know this is your forum, that is why I asked you be fair and weight my request from a real Samster............to interacted without false accusation........ of being a clone of anyone..............
Thank you in advance.

Hi there. You used these accounts to manipulate the rep points system on 2 Dec 2010. This violates rule 10. :p

loveme691234
aakumu
aakumu2
teteku

Auxil 06-01-2011 06:04 AM

Hi Boss, think I have been cloned/mass zapped. If you have the time, appreciate if you can check it out. If not, oh well, fortune ain't on me then :)

sammyboyfor 06-01-2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auxil (Post 5561882)
Hi Boss, think I have been cloned/mass zapped. If you have the time, appreciate if you can check it out. If not, oh well, fortune ain't on me then :)

I could find no evidence of mass zapping. However, in the course of investigating, I found that you used your clones to increase your own points on 7 Dec 2010. The clones you used were :

GreyWind
Matthews
Osprey

You have therefore been placed in moderation.

As you can see, it is sometimes best not to draw my attention any account unless you are 100% sure you have been playing by the rules from day one. :p

aakumu 06-01-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 5561745)
Hi there. You used these accounts to manipulate the rep points system on 2 Dec 2010. This violates rule 10. :p

loveme691234
aakumu
aakumu2
teteku

Hello bro Sam,
Every infringement has is punishment, what is mine and how do I earn it back?
My Statues that is if it is still possible.
Even criminal is given a chance to come back to society after they have paid for their crimes.
How do I redeem my self?
Thank you.
By the way, my only clone was aakumu2 because, aakumu was zapped badly, I did not know you would restored my nick to its old standing, but both nick are known to friends.
If you have told me from start, I would have stuck with the one.
On the subject on war chest, you could check even though I had once the power to zapped people, I did not even took grievance on those joker that massed zapped me with their clones.
Please reconsider my humble request.

sammyboyfor 06-01-2011 09:35 AM

Hi there. You are not cut off from society at all. There is no prison term or solitary confinement of any sort.;)

You are still at liberty to participate and contribute freely. The only difference is that your posts will not appear immediately.

There are also some red squares next to your reputation to indicate that you have been a naughty boy. :D

I have mentioned many times that it is OK to have more than one account as long as you don't use the accounts to manipulate the reputation score. Your "crime" is not because you registered aakumu2 plus many others. It's because you used those accounts to add points to yourself. That's considered cheating. It's like altering your own salary by hacking into your accounts payroll database. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aakumu (Post 5562140)
Hello bro Sam,
Every infringement has is punishment, what is mine and how do I earn it back?
My Statues that is if it is still possible.
Even criminal is given a chance to come back to society after they have paid for their crimes.
How do I redeem my self?
Thank you.
By the way, my only clone was aakumu2 because, aakumu was zapped badly, I did not know you would restored my nick to its old standing, but both nick are known to friends.
If you have told me from start, I would have stuck with the one.
On the subject on war chest, you could check even though I had once the power to zapped people, I did not even took grievance on those joker that massed zapped me with their clones.
Please reconsider my humble request.

aakumu 06-01-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 5562172)
Hi there. You are not cut off from society at all. There is no prison term or solitary confinement of any sort.;)

You are still at liberty to participate and contribute freely. The only difference is that your posts will not appear immediately.

There are also some red squares next to your reputation to indicate that you have been a naughty boy. :D

I have mentioned many times that it is OK to have more than one account as long as you don't use the accounts to manipulate the reputation score. Your "crime" is not because you registered aakumu2 plus many others. It's because you used those accounts to add points to yourself. That's considered cheating. It's like altering your own salary by hacking into your accounts payroll database. :)

Bro Sam,
Is there no way to redeem my old statues?
YOU were the one that bounce my rep points to where it is now from negative[most of it any way......:)]
How am I suppose to earn my way back from -212 points?
Like to have your fair judgement on this, not asking for a free ticket, but an opportunity to earn my way back.
Thank you.