The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=88817)

Playman 05-08-2008 01:42 PM

Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl (Post 2948515)
Walao..

Me not Lau Eng lar.. Just Zhen Zhu nia :D

If HOLYMANN go Jakarta, confirm he kana swamped by FL in BATS or CJ Mulia. His kinda MODEL LOOK very in demand in Indoland. :p. Good for us, we just sit and collect all his leftovers. Wont be suprised if gals are FREE too.. hiak hiak hiak

100% agreed with you and your plan.....the left over can fulfill our stay over there....lorry load of girls....kekekekek:D;)

holymannn 05-08-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

Walao..

My job many travelling, BKK, JKT, Yangon, HCM, Korea,Japan, so hopped around savoring different nationality lo. Luckily have many good tour guides bringing me around beforehand. kekekeke

If HOLYMANN go Jakarta, confirm he kana swamped by FL in BATS or CJ Mulia. His kinda MODEL LOOK very in demand in Indoland. :p. Good for us, we just sit and collect all his leftovers. Wont be suprised if gals are FREE too.. hiak hiak hiak

Tiu, you guys make fun of me la. I am just an uncle with big dummy and sleepy face la. I think the gals go away from me lo.

Next time if you need assistance, let me know la, I can go with you. Keke

ayumi_alive 05-08-2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Walao..

My job many travelling, BKK, JKT, Yangon, HCM, Korea,Japan, so hopped around savoring different nationality lo. Luckily have many good tour guides bringing me around beforehand. kekekeke

hi bro pearl, i wonder what kind of job you are working as, so shiok can travel to all those hot hot places. Got any vacancy ah? or you wanna recruit me, i am kind of sian with the current job, hahahaha

Pearl 06-08-2008 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2949338)
Tiu, you guys make fun of me la. I am just an uncle with big dummy and sleepy face la. I think the gals go away from me lo.

Diu... Model look bo salah le.. not your fault..:rolleyes:

Anyway.. I when u want to assist, u let me know lo, then I arrange time to go JKT and help u handle excess gals there. :D

Pearl 06-08-2008 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumi_alive (Post 2949439)
hi bro pearl, i wonder what kind of job you are working as, so shiok can travel to all those hot hot places. Got any vacancy ah? or you wanna recruit me, i am kind of sian with the current job, hahahaha

U ask from Holymann lo, i work for him ;)

Playman 06-08-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2949338)

Brother...JKT and BKK is a new playground for you so "ah soh" not there and it start all over again..loh! I dunno about Taiko Pearl....but I will sit near near to you so the girl have to squeeze through me to get to you...hahhahah so shiok loh!:D

Playman 06-08-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BKK_Expert (Post 2947403)
Wait for me bro :D

Bro....you are most welcome to join us! Heavenly Crown have posted the date already so if you want just book the same date and flight and we will arrange the hotel for you as well...ok?:p

BKK_Expert 06-08-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 2952252)
Bro....you are most welcome to join us! Heavenly Crown have posted the date already so if you want just book the same date and flight and we will arrange the hotel for you as well...ok?:p

bro, i'll have to settle something with Petchara first when in BKK, i posted something in one of the thread there kena screwed left & right, zapped me 5 pts for nothing, what the f.

I need to apologise to the girl first because she was furiously mad when I wrote that I met-up with her in BKK last month, I didn't know that she wanted to keep it confidential.

Gosh, never expected those idiots would tell her I met-up with her.

Lesson learnt, never write something in this forum when you are meeting with some of the ex-FL girls.

Will contact you when i'm ready.

Thanks bro.

Playman 07-08-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BKK_Expert (Post 2953019)
bro, i'll have to settle something with Petchara first when in BKK, i posted something in one of the thread there kena screwed left & right, zapped me 5 pts for nothing, what the f.

I need to apologise to the girl first because she was furiously mad when I wrote that I met-up with her in BKK last month, I didn't know that she wanted to keep it confidential.

Gosh, never expected those idiots would tell her I met-up with her.

Lesson learnt, never write something in this forum when you are meeting with some of the ex-FL girls.

Will contact you when i'm ready.

Thanks bro.

Really? shit! point noted!:D

holymannn 11-08-2008 02:58 PM

grand sifu playman. Is the Bkk date confirmed on 28, 29 and 30 nov? I need to book air ticket already. It's still less than rm600 now. Keke

Playman 11-08-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 2964879)
grand sifu playman. Is the Bkk date confirmed on 28, 29 and 30 nov? I need to book air ticket already. It's still less than rm600 now. Keke

Bro...it it October or November 2008? Which month, eh?:D:p;)

BlueDragon193 11-08-2008 05:44 PM

Re: Eating in Bangkok

Saw this new banner at the corner basement of Espanade in ratchada.
So, don't forget to support your fellow Singaporean.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...n/P8040081.jpg

adidas88 11-08-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 (Post 2965337)
Saw this new banner at the corner basement of Espanade in ratchada.
So, don't forget to support your fellow Singaporean.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...n/P8040081.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...77/chicken.jpg
great ... we can have singapore chicken rice after soapy massage ....:D

Kapunkap 11-08-2008 10:08 PM

Haha seen this back in July. Which orchard road chicken rice ah?

adidas88 11-08-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapunkap (Post 2966049)
Haha seen this back in July. Which orchard road chicken rice ah?

It could be the infamous mandarin hotel chatterbox during the 80's