The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=88817)

Garbage 28-06-2024 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obeyyodude (Post 23466981)
10k baht for a fun night sounds much more doable than 20-40k at gclub haha so I guess paikanyai is like Thai club back home just with food too right?

Or you can book 2 En girls and bring them to a regular bar 😉

Bendoveract 28-06-2024 02:57 PM

Quote:

10k baht for a fun night sounds much more doable than 20-40k at gclub haha so I guess paikanyai is like Thai club back home just with food too right?

Difference is its more like outdoor beer garden environment. You pick the girl and they sit with you. Paikanyai is slightly different compared to gclub. Gclub girls drink heavy whereas paikanyai more chill environment. Though, paikanyai girls will keep pestering you to buy more LD. Depends what you want? Drink chill with a girl or drink heavy at gclub

motodiary 29-06-2024 05:39 PM

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:

Totally not same. PRs in Thai disco in Msia and Spore will greet, chat and drink with you hoping that you will eventually buy them something. Girls in PR pretty pubs in Thailand like PANKANYAI will NOT sit or entertain you in anyway unless you choose them to sit with drink commitment upfront.

vincentgramont 29-06-2024 05:53 PM

A new parlor called Beautiful Day has opened in Thonglor. The place looks upscale, but the prices are reasonable. Inside was really clean, and the girl I had, Yujin, was young and cute. Well worth the 2500 baht. I’ll come again to try out their jacuzzi room. The password to see the girls on their site is “akagi”.

https://bkk-beautifulday.com/today-cast/

Overconfident 29-06-2024 11:30 PM

How’s the playability at paikanyai? Is it more like almost all can dabao with the right price or really must depends on chemistry type?

TonyCheong2 30-06-2024 01:12 AM

555 now some of these PG pubs are also getting very expensive! :eek:

Many years ago I went to one small PG pub in the suburbs.
Lady drink is THB100 each.
Buy 10 LDs and the PR will sit with you for the whole night! :cool:

Those were the days.
Hope they're still places like this in BKK. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100kBeggar (Post 23466910)
Thank the currency exchange. Hahahaha. Can feel like king with the same amount that we spend in SG for normal service.

Sorry I beg to differ.

Even with the SGD/THB at 27 now I feel my purchasing power in Thailand has decreased if compared to when it was around 24 some 5-10 years ago.
Prices went up a lot especially pussy. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overconfident (Post 23471006)
How’s the playability at paikanyai? Is it more like almost all can dabao with the right price or really must depends on chemistry type?

Sorry hor PG pubs are not KFC franchises lah. :cool:

DolceD 30-06-2024 02:08 PM

Anyone knows or have the contact of smile from rebirth massage? Been awhile since I’m back in bkk and realised she’s not there anymore.

obeyyodude 01-07-2024 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motodiary (Post 23470400)
Totally not same. PRs in Thai disco in Msia and Spore will greet, chat and drink with you hoping that you will eventually buy them something. Girls in PR pretty pubs in Thailand like PANKANYAI will NOT sit or entertain you in anyway unless you choose them to sit with drink commitment upfront.

Thanks for the info bro, actually that sounds good for me, local disco always have to chase away ladies who want to drink with me and get flower/LD. I guess on days between having a fs I can go relax there with a lady or 2 for company and go back room alone to rest.

daizepam 01-07-2024 01:47 PM

Paikanyai ladies cannot be tapaoed. At least based on my 1x exp going there last yr. Most of them understand little to 0 Eng. Its one of those spots thats best accompanied by a local. Also a bitch to go there around 40+ mins by Grab.
Try DD Entertainment. More bang for buck. Ask the mommy before the girls parade to bring girls that can tapao

passpass 01-07-2024 11:41 PM

Long time no go BKK liao. Can anyone tell me the average ST / LT as well as the Bar fine price at NEP ?

And also is there any clubs in BKK similar to Pattaya Hollywood ? Inside many quality FL roaming around ?

Kum sia !

aapjaap 02-07-2024 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daizepam (Post 23474749)
Paikanyai ladies cannot be tapaoed. At least based on my 1x exp going there last yr. Most of them understand little to 0 Eng. Its one of those spots thats best accompanied by a local. Also a bitch to go there around 40+ mins by Grab.
Try DD Entertainment. More bang for buck. Ask the mommy before the girls parade to bring girls that can tapao

what are the prices for DD entertainment? how does it work there?

daizepam 02-07-2024 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aapjaap (Post 23476556)
what are the prices for DD entertainment? how does it work there?

Its a hostess club with main hall and ktv rooms. Dont expect Elite club levels of grandeur. If someone in your entourage speaks thai it smooths things over alot.

4 of us guys with girls and alchohol, room and food thrown in and tips was about 18+k. Tapao up to you to nego with the girl and if shes willing or not. I paid like 8k to her. She stayed with me all thruout the day as she wasnt working following night. Ymmv. Dont ask me who i tapao pls. Plenty of fish there for you to hook.

Overconfident 02-07-2024 10:26 PM

Soly ah. Been sometimes I head up north liao. Any recommendation on where can dabao 2 go back hotel for LT?