The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤ (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=204915)

Darkrunner 02-10-2010 02:17 AM

Re: ❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤

1 bump for the night!

Siasucks 03-10-2010 12:42 PM

- Inbox Full, Kindly open this link for contacts
http://someofthehottestchicks.blogspot.com/
http://siaplayground.weebly.com/index.html

Sweetylicious 04-10-2010 12:17 AM

A pre-Moday Blue BUMP!!

If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true..
You gotta make a big impression, I gotta like what you do...
- Genie in a bottle, Christina Aguilera

Today got sudden 'activation' to check out a gal. We met up at a Food Court for lunch, and chatted there. Understand from her that she is currently studying and need to make some extra 'pocket' money. Cos of peak occupancy of H81, we decided to go to XXXX Hotel. Even in the car, she is a very shy gal, reminds me of my first crush at polytechnic.

Once in the room, she asked to shower alone, as she dare not show me her body yet. So I slowly lay her on the bed, and just chit chatted with her. Even made some cold jokes to make her laugh.

As I kiss her gently on her lips, I caressed her under the towel. Very GF feeling. Slowly her breathing gets heavy, and her hands also went autoroaming. I guided her hands to slowly unzip my jeans and prep my SAR21. I slowly peal off her towel to reveal everything, and slowly rubba rubba all her erotic spots. Soon, the familiar moans came on

金妮:“不要... 不要... 不要停... 你好坏。“

I capped on and mounted a full assault. At first, deep into her enemy forest, grabbing hold of both mountains. Unleashed the doggies, and a few flexible positions. Finally started heavy artillery bombardment until my final shot.

After final shot, she cuddled up next to me... GFE to the MAX!!! and even fell asleep a bit. She said she orgasmed two or three times already, legs too weak now, body too sensitive. (Some bros may say it is practised BS, but I sure feel SHOIK when she says it with her CFM look to her)

During the last washup, 金妮 did offer to help clean me up, and even gave the SAR21 tip a fast lick.

Pity my cash not enuff to pay for more time and more artillery... but one shot is enough for now.

Bros, this gal is still a bit green, and need some guidance (like JC GF)... if you are expecting commandos, please look at my other gals... :cool:

Details:
Name: Genie 金妮
Look: 7.5/10 (SYT poly girl look)
Body: 7/10 ( slim, almost wan to treat her a Big Mac meal)
Boob: 34A (Not for boob lovers, but great for people who like the SYTs.)

Frenching: 8/10 (very GFE feeling, but you need to rub her correctly)
BJ: Didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 (wet and TIGHT!!)

Rates : $80/1shot/60mins(exclude room charges & CD)

Picture and Contact links HERE

Siasucks 04-10-2010 06:22 PM

A good FR is worth 1,000 BUMPS!!

Sweetylicious 05-10-2010 12:04 PM

Wow...Wow.... Lunch Time Liao....!!

Today got sudden 'activation' to check out a gal. We met up at a Food Court for lunch, and chatted there. Understand from her that she is currently studying and need to make some extra 'pocket' money. Cos of peak occupancy of H81, we decided to go to XXXX Hotel. Even in the car, she is a very shy gal, reminds me of my first crush at polytechnic.

Once in the room, she asked to shower alone, as she dare not show me her body yet. So I slowly lay her on the bed, and just chit chatted with her. Even made some cold jokes to make her laugh.

As I kiss her gently on her lips, I caressed her under the towel. Very GF feeling. Slowly her breathing gets heavy, and her hands also went autoroaming. I guided her hands to slowly unzip my jeans and prep my SAR21. I slowly peal off her towel to reveal everything, and slowly rubba rubba all her erotic spots. Soon, the familiar moans came on

I capped on and mounted a full assault. At first, deep into her enemy forest, grabbing hold of both mountains. Unleashed the doggies, and a few flexible positions. Finally started heavy artillery bombardment until my final shot.

After final shot, she cuddled up next to me... GFE to the MAX!!! and even fell asleep a bit. She said she orgasmed two or three times already, legs too weak now, body too sensitive. (Some bros may say it is practised BS, but I sure feel SHOIK when she says it with her CFM look to her)

During the last washup, 金妮 did offer to help clean me up, and even gave the SAR21 tip a fast lick.

Pity my cash not enuff to pay for more time and more artillery... but one shot is enough for now.

Bros, this gal is still a bit green, and need some guidance (like JC GF)... if you are expecting commandos, please look at my other gals... :cool:

Details:

CLICK HERE For Picture and Contact

Sweetylicious 06-10-2010 09:42 AM

bump bump

Sexyboy2010 06-10-2010 11:21 AM

Short FR on Genie syt 80/1/1 -

Origin - dong bei
Age - forget to ask
Looks - 8/10
Body - 8.5/10. Slim, small build with cute nice round boobs
Boobs - 32A. Round small boobs with cute nipples
Fingering - nvr try
Painting - 6/10.
cim/Cof/Cob - nvr ask n try
Bj - 6/10. Capped. Feel she is inexperience, maybe she still green.
Fj - 6/10, she was riding me but looks like she cannot tahan my dick power n request to do missionary but she was very high n wet when pump her hard n fast.
GFE - 6.5/10. Maybe din manage to communicate with her well.
Rtf - Maybe
Damage - 80/1/1

Siasucks 06-10-2010 12:33 PM

Another lunch time BUMP!!!

A short and honest FR is better than my bumps!! Thanks!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexyboy2010 (Post 5278201)
Short FR on Genie syt 80/1/1 -

Origin - dong bei
Age - forget to ask
Looks - 8/10
Body - 8.5/10. Slim, small build with cute nice round boobs
Boobs - 32A. Round small boobs with cute nipples
Fingering - nvr try
Painting - 6/10.
cim/Cof/Cob - nvr ask n try
Bj - 6/10. Capped. Feel she is inexperience, maybe she still green.
Fj - 6/10, she was riding me but looks like she cannot tahan my dick power n request to do missionary but she was very high n wet when pump her hard n fast.
GFE - 6.5/10. Maybe din manage to communicate with her well.
Rtf - Maybe
Damage - 80/1/1

Siasucks 07-10-2010 11:35 AM

bump bump

Sweetylicious 08-10-2010 01:22 PM

1 bump for TGIF!

Darkrunner 10-10-2010 11:02 AM

sunday bump!

Siasucks 11-10-2010 11:29 AM

bump bump

Darkrunner 11-10-2010 10:05 PM

A hot and steamy BUMP!!

Details:

CLICK HERE For Picture and Contact

Darkrunner 13-10-2010 02:45 PM

A hot and sunny BUMP!!!

Sweetylicious 14-10-2010 09:24 PM

Bump. Bump