The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=754807)

Dignified69 19-01-2020 07:57 AM

Re: 1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

What Do Men Want?

Gal : Ying Ying
Demeanor : Friendly, even with my limited mandarin we had an engaging conversation
Highlights : Very fair, tall and slim, A+ to early B boobies, Nicely shaped :p clean shaved pussy with landing strip. Looked like a friendly banker you’d see at raffles place. Infact that’s what drew me to her.
GPS - From Shenzen, wears number 6

She seems to be trained in massage. Gave me an elaborate and relaxing massage at the start followed by a catbath.
The BJ was CBJ, not really my thing. I was horny and that helped along with the 003 and her technique, which was good.

Gave her bare pussy a solid licking and poked my tongue down her honey hole. Enjoyed her in 69 position also. Must have stimulated her sufficiently to get her juices flowing. She puts ky/gel on her pussy at the start even before any fucking action happens. If I want to suck ky/some other edible gel I can buy a tube of lube at guardian :rolleyes: Got to tell these gals not do this. How can we savour the flower of their youth and womenhood with this chemical concoction masking their nectar. Haiz...

Fucked her in missionary, dragged her to the edge of the bed and enjoyed thrusting in folded chair position. Ended with doggy Where I could enjoy the view of her slender and fair back.

If she would French, ditch the excessive lube and the cbj, she can make it on the panel. She gives the vibe of a woman who is aware of the power of her feminity and knows what men need to to feel good. It felt like a fuck with the wife of my dreams - a woman who accommodates her man in bed knowing that this results in accommodation elsewhere.

I may try her again taking advantage of the full range of vitamin M options this house seems to allow ( $80,100,150 for 30, 45 and 60 min respectively).

Got to keep my Russian/ang moh addiction at bay. Need my spermies drained and not my wallet. I wonder what the next two houses on this lorong offer.

Geylangunited88 19-01-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 19659198)
What Do Men Want?

Gal : Ying Ying
Demeanor : Friendly, even with my limited mandarin we had an engaging conversation
Highlights : Very fair, tall and slim, A+ to early B boobies, Nicely shaped :p clean shaved pussy with landing strip. Looked like a friendly banker you’d see at raffles place. Infact that’s what drew me to her.
GPS - From Shenzen, wears number 6

She seems to be trained in massage. Gave me an elaborate and relaxing massage at the start followed by a catbath.
The BJ was CBJ, not really my thing. I was horny and that helped along with the 003 and her technique, which was good.

Gave her bare pussy a solid licking and poked my tongue down her honey hole. Enjoyed her in 69 position also. Must have stimulated her sufficiently to get her juices flowing. She puts ky/gel on her pussy at the start even before any fucking action happens. If I want to suck ky/some other edible gel I can buy a tube of lube at guardian :rolleyes: Got to tell these gals not do this. How can we savour the flower of their youth and womenhood with this chemical concoction masking their nectar. Haiz...

Fucked her in missionary, dragged her to the edge of the bed and enjoyed thrusting in folded chair position. Ended with doggy Where I could enjoy the view of her slender and fair back.

If she would French, ditch the excessive lube and the cbj, she can make it on the panel. She gives the vibe of a woman who is aware of the power of her feminity and knows what men need to to feel good. It felt like a fuck with the wife of my dreams - a woman who accommodates her man in bed knowing that this results in accommodation elsewhere.

I may try her again taking advantage of the full range of vitamin M options this house seems to allow ( $80,100,150 for 30, 45 and 60 min respectively).

Got to keep my Russian/ang moh addiction at bay. Need my spermies drained and not my wallet. I wonder what the next two houses on this lorong offer.

Thanks for this nice and straightforward FR unlike one D fellow. His FR always very confusing to me. Cat 60/80 has their own gem which I also enjoy.

Dignified69 19-01-2020 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geylangunited88 (Post 19659446)
Thanks for this nice and straightforward FR unlike one D fellow. His FR always very confusing to me. Cat 60/80 has their own gem which I also enjoy.

You’re welcome bro Geylanunited88. Different fr writing techniques by different folks. Sometimes I am also guilty of being long winded.

Geylangunited88 19-01-2020 02:46 PM

Thanks bro. I appreciate genuine FR as most often time I am guided by them.

davidbeckham123 20-01-2020 09:49 PM

Amazing. ...

happygoluckynow 23-01-2020 03:17 PM

Been some time since i last visited 1427...decided to RTF my sweet sweet G8...
Service is still there, GFE with lots of hugging and petting. BBBJ was done with her kneeling on the floor like Jap AV. FJ was intense as she took the pounding well. Her looks of intense ecstasy really made me very excited sia...not a time watcher but i felt time was really not enough when i am fucking with her...somehow she managed to make me hard throughout the hour and fuck till the last minute is up. It was an exhausting hour...with jelly legs after...hahaha...few in geylang has that effect on me...maybe feier of 1608 in the past was able to...

Daddylove 05-02-2020 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qikodude (Post 19626321)
To be honest, no. but when she wears the lingerie is all good plus her pretty face and sluttish demeanor makes the whole session worth every penny. Don't have high expectations, she is very fun to have sex with, with DFK, CIM, AR, BBBJ, massage.

I saw a lot of post saying she is pretty but do you have a picture of her face? I am not convenient to walk around too much. Thanks so much in advance.

qikodude 06-02-2020 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddylove (Post 19728859)
I saw a lot of post saying she is pretty but do you have a picture of her face? I am not convenient to walk around too much. Thanks so much in advance.

Ask bro Mjboobs, I don't have.

MJBoobs 06-02-2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddylove (Post 19728859)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/pictu...pictureid=3993 Heehee.. Wechat her, say she cannot show face so only this. 95% accurate.

Daddylove 07-02-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJBoobs (Post 19732287)
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/pictu...pictureid=3993 Heehee.. Wechat her, say she cannot show face so only this. 95% accurate.

Oooh La La!.. No wonder everybody say she is damn hot. I must make my trip there already.

GLcat80lover 09-02-2020 10:43 AM

Tried the new G9 few days back. Apparently not new, been here since Sept last year.
Smallish boobs, a little sagging, traces of stretch mark.
Shower was SOP, CBJ, no kissing..
Although she seemed to enjoy it during FJ.
Not sure if it was because it was the first time with me, I felt it could have been better.
Maybe will rtf one time to see what happens as I feel there is some potential in her.
Anyone has tried G9 and have better experience?
Tks

And to the one who zapped me.. I really don't know how I pissed you off..

Daddylove 10-02-2020 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddylove (Post 19736512)
Oooh La La!.. No wonder everybody say she is damn hot. I must make my trip there already.

Finally I went to see no.18 and truly she was such a goddess (like the picture). Her ability to please, caress and turns me on using her lips and tongue was really driving me crazy. She make love like we are sweethearts, very intimate and deep. Asked her to lick my ass, she licks passionately. Overall the whole sexssion feels personal like a private mistress. Will RTF more.

GLcat80lover 11-02-2020 03:56 PM

Thank you to whoever upped my points...

Just curious... Do you visit GL less now because of the coronavirus?

The houses are starting to take temperature for all customers. The girls are required to take temperature twice a day too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhs1969shb (Post 19742178)
Tried the new G9 few days back. Apparently not new, been here since Sept last year.
Smallish boobs, a little sagging, traces of stretch mark.
Shower was SOP, CBJ, no kissing..
Although she seemed to enjoy it during FJ.
Not sure if it was because it was the first time with me, I felt it could have been better.
Maybe will rtf one time to see what happens as I feel there is some potential in her.
Anyone has tried G9 and have better experience?
Tks

And to the one who zapped me.. I really don't know how I pissed you off..

MJBoobs 12-02-2020 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhs1969shb (Post 19751978)
Thank you to whoever upped my points...

Just curious... Do you visit GL less now because of the coronavirus?

The houses are starting to take temperature for all customers. The girls are required to take temperature twice a day too.

Initially yes but now no, because I feel the virus is not as contagious as the common flu, if it is, we would have thousands of people infected by now, 50 people(approx) /5.6mil people in Singapore infected is a very small small figure (0.00000892857), this is less worrisome, just don't go anywhere where there's a queue or crowd. To me going to GL is less scary than taking the crowded train or queuing at the supermarkets or visit the clinics etc...

Thus, I always go to Hot G18 for comfort and entertainment. She turns me very on, I enjoy every sensational moments with her from beginning like passionate secret lovers all the way to the end, I fell all things are all worth it at the end of it.

Fear yes, panic no. It is more safe to go GL than most places now.

Do have a peace of mind going to GL, at least GL is not crowded, the number of people going to GL is so little, thus the chances are very slim.

GLcat80lover 12-02-2020 08:36 AM

Well said.
I think the owners of the houses are more cautious.cant imagine the loss in income if the house was quarantined.

Having said that, the girl told me that business has been affected since the virus started.

So let's do our part to help them... Hahhah

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJBoobs (Post 19754487)
Initially yes but now no, because I feel the virus is not as contagious as the common flu, if it is, we would have thousands of people infected by now, 50 people(approx) /5.6mil people in Singapore infected is a very small small figure (0.00000892857), this is less worrisome, just don't go anywhere where there's a queue or crowd. To me going to GL is less scary than taking the crowded train or queuing at the supermarkets or visit the clinics etc...

Thus, I always go to Hot G18 for comfort and entertainment. She turns me very on, I enjoy every sensational moments with her from beginning like passionate secret lovers all the way to the end, I fell all things are all worth it at the end of it.

Fear yes, panic no. It is more safe to go GL than most places now.

Do have a peace of mind going to GL, at least GL is not crowded, the number of people going to GL is so little, thus the chances are very slim.

qikodude 14-02-2020 12:05 AM

Thanks Mjboobs for the pic. G18 score very high on my list mainly because she is very coquettish and wild in bed. Have lots fun with her.
Quote:

sanji06 14-02-2020 08:14 AM

G03 told me last night 1427 will be closed for a week or two. Starting from 14 Feb.

GLcat80lover 14-02-2020 08:43 AM

Walau.. and I was just thinking to go there today... Cos valentine's Day le...
Sianzzz max...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanji06 (Post 19763421)
G03 told me last night 1427 will be closed for a week or two. Starting from 14 Feb.

GLcat80lover 14-02-2020 09:26 AM

Noob question..
Is it possible to ask them out when the house is closed?
Just curious...

saveur 14-02-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhs1969shb (Post 19763662)
Noob question..
Is it possible to ask them out when the house is closed?
Just curious...

You asking g9 to go out izzit?

GLcat80lover 14-02-2020 05:13 PM

Wah..it was actually a general question.. but maybe I should ask her .. hehehe
But can I ? Are we allowed to ?

Was actually thinking to go find her today, but too bad.. don't even have her number or WeChat..

Quote:

Originally Posted by saveur (Post 19765129)
You asking g9 to go out izzit?

saveur 14-02-2020 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhs1969shb (Post 19765292)
Wah..it was actually a general question.. but maybe I should ask her .. hehehe
But can I ? Are we allowed to ?

Was actually thinking to go find her today, but too bad.. don't even have her number or WeChat..

Too bad bro
Then u have to wait until there reopen then rtf g9 to get number wechat ..

saveur 14-02-2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saveur (Post 19766256)
Too bad bro
Then u have to wait until there reopen then rtf g9 to get number wechat ..

And remember to update us your rtf with g9
Tks bro..
Cheers

GLcat80lover 15-02-2020 12:08 AM

Wah.. I will try to rtf g9..
If I can wait till then and not found another.. haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by saveur (Post 19766265)
And remember to update us your rtf with g9
Tks bro..
Cheers

GLcat80lover 18-02-2020 08:26 PM

Since the house was closed last Friday, do you guys think they will reopen this Friday. It was supposed to be 1 week closure?

If yes I will fast hand fast leg go over after my lunch.. Heheheh

saveur 19-02-2020 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhs1969shb (Post 19782525)
Since the house was closed last Friday, do you guys think they will reopen this Friday. It was supposed to be 1 week closure?

If yes I will fast hand fast leg go over after my lunch.. Heheheh

I hope your wish come true
Bro remember to update us your rtf fr...
Good luck to you......

GLcat80lover 19-02-2020 08:24 AM

Bro, paiseh..guess you have her contact..
Any idea if they opening this Friday?
Thanks

Quote:

MJBoobs 20-02-2020 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhs1969shb (Post 19784493)
Bro, paiseh..guess you have her contact..
Any idea if they opening this Friday?
Thanks

This Saturday is opened.

GLcat80lover 20-02-2020 08:35 AM

Ah..so not Friday..
Saturday can't go, too bad.
Thanks for the information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJBoobs (Post 19788016)
This Saturday is opened.

Doomas 22-02-2020 12:03 AM

Today (Friday) already open. Had G18. She showed me her costume inventory, got school uniform, nurse etc. I asked her for birthday suit :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhs1969shb (Post 19788976)
Ah..so not Friday..
Saturday can't go, too bad.
Thanks for the information.