The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   newly arrived PRC FeiFei (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=136302)

shalala01 13-07-2009 12:21 AM

Re: newly arrived PRC FeiFei

Quote:

Originally Posted by elth (Post 3914374)
since she is not feeling well she intro her friend call Mary. It a mistake that I go try to meet her. That Mary is late for more than 45mins and I already 3/4 sian liao. Mary say she only took 7 to 10mins walk from her home and she say Fei did not inform her early.... I dun care whose fault can't be bother.

The Mary got a ROSE tattoo on her right hand. Any bros here know about her?
She got no waist like rectangle can see she got birth before. Service also no good. everything own time own target. her rate 60/2/2... I bonk her 15mins then go bath and pay her... waste $80 today a good lesson learn :cool:

I know mary is who if im not wrong bro her chinese call qianer.. her service is quite good ma not bad le. maybe u can search her Fr.

immortality 13-07-2009 01:52 AM

Thanks TS for ctc for fei fei.

Tried her out Friday. Like mentioned by TS, she is very new in this line.

Quite FR on her,

Looks: 6/10 (actually I prefer her with glasses. Haha. Like bonking a school teacher)

Boobs: 5/10 (flat A with eraser nips. For boobs lovers, give her a skip)

BBBJ: 6/10 (not very experience. But willing to try and be guided)

AR: 6.5/10 (not bad tongue actions. But I stopped her after a short while as I am not into AR)

FJ: 6.5/10 (very tight and easily wet. Can be higher by 1 pts but decided not to give as I canot insert my 2IC all the way in as she say very pain.)

RTF: Yes but not the 1st in my choice.

Thanks TS again for her ctc

bananamon 13-07-2009 02:39 AM

Bros, can share her contact, thanks ~~

teochewahpek 13-07-2009 01:36 PM

PRC FeiFei let u down

Quote:

Originally Posted by elth (Post 3914374)
since she is not feeling well she intro her friend call Mary. It a mistake that I go try.... waste $80 today a good lesson learn :cool:

ahpek sim tia (heart pain). i am very sorry to hear of your bad experience. in future, if you cannot get the gal you want, never accept her recommendations. I think Feifei asked her "sister" to help and this milf just hamtam one name (Mary) for you. I think this sister comes with many names like fangfang, xinyu, yuching erc. dui mm chu :( (I am very sorry).

elth 13-07-2009 07:07 PM

Re: PRC FeiFei let u down

Quote:

Originally Posted by teochewahpek (Post 3915775)
ahpek sim tia (heart pain). i am very sorry to hear of your bad experience. in future, if you cannot get the gal you want, never accept her recommendations. I think Feifei asked her "sister" to help and this milf just hamtam one name (Mary) for you. I think this sister comes with many names like fangfang, xinyu, yuching erc. dui mm chu :( (I am very sorry).

bro ahpek no worries it over liao :p

teochewahpek 13-07-2009 08:47 PM

FeiFei lost her hp

very sorry all hia di (brothers), feifei lost her hp & lost the use of her old nbr. if you are still keen on this blur blur stomach ache woman. please pm me again. wasted ahpek effort in giving out her nbr asap. murphy's law: if something will go wrong, it will go wrong despite all the contingency plans. like the goh feu de joie, supposed to fire 3 volleys. after 2nd shot, parade comdr shouted: datang senjata. those in the know will think: wat the fu*k, y lidat. how arh? next command wan 2 follow or not? ok cum back to feifei, if you are still keen to bonk this poor girl, can pm me. i will release in batches.

elth 13-07-2009 09:02 PM

Re: FeiFei lost her hp

wah bro she today sms me around 3pm only so fast lost HP liao ...

wongyaksan 13-07-2009 10:17 PM

Re: FeiFei lost her hp

Wah! just sms her a hour ago! didnt know dat she lost her hp.

Bro teo, could you kindly send me her nos again?

thanks in advance!

Wong

Shaymin 13-07-2009 11:29 PM

hi bro ,can U have her ctc please , thanks

Andy23 14-07-2009 09:53 PM

Thanks bro TS for FF new number.Quickly book her after get the number.She very shy,got nice voice.Never try FJ as she say stomach still pain so 2X HJ.Her bbbj is good.Below is my brief FR

name: Feifei
looks: 7/10
body: 7/10
massage: NV
hj: 7/10
bbbj: 7/10
cim: No
kiss: abit
painting: No
ar: 7/10
anal: No
damage: 60/2/2

Plz up me if think my FR is acceptable:)

johnong123 14-07-2009 11:40 PM

hi bro ,can U have her ctc please , thanks

teochewahpek 15-07-2009 08:48 PM

PRC FeiFei

ahpek needs panadol max & extend liao. feifei wants to change her pattern of play. massage plus one shot within 2 hrs. 60/2/2 regime was explained to her by her sisters when she first arrived but her pussy cannot take it. she is still adjusting. hope brothers here could be accomodating when you meet her. very sorry to all brothers. ok jiak aspro for tao tia (take aspro for headache).

small younger 16-07-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teochewahpek (Post 3901787)
ahpek was hooked on one prc milf that she asked me to help out her sister FeiFei who just arrived first time in Sgp. i chikopek so rush down to Kovan to meet her. not only i humpsap, i also kiamseap, went to that F hotel bcos can save $10. i hate that shower. cannot pull down to spray, only let the shower rain water on me. h81 is better. h81 got hanging hooks on wall to hang our clothing. F hotel hang clothes inside wardrobe.

Feifei very shy. kissing depends on chemistry. cannot cim. but her voice like small-girl type: tia tia. need all brothers to guide her to open up more just like her homeland in 1978 (gai ge kai fang).

name: Feifei
ht: 1.65m
wt: 52 kg
looks: 8/10 (with glasses bcos short-sighted)
body: 8/10 (well-toned, not the bak bak type)
massage: 7/10
hj: never try
bbbj: 7/10 (lick like lollipop)
cim: No
kiss: depends on chemistry
painting: depends on chemistry
ar: 7/10 (surprise for me)
anal: No
damage: 60/2/2 exclude room rental, my own cds

all brothers are welcome to pm me for her contact. very sorry no pic, she so shy. please treat FeiFei with loving care. have a nice day.

Bro... can share her contact? thanks

coldcoeur 17-07-2009 01:50 AM

this is my fr on her

looks wise cannot make it.....knn like auntie sia.....turn off man....not a milf to me....more like a miwnf (mother i will not fuck) ever. anyways she say her period came or some shit so reccomend her friend....hong kun if i not wrong. looks wise she is a milf la hor...got kid oso 5 yrs old....body was wtf la no boobs sia...i'm a boobs man luckily the face make up for it....by this time feeling quite sian....want to get it done and over with asap. her attitude was not bad la.....just NO BOOBS....zzzzzz. zap me if u want but this is my honest opinion....

last but not least thank the ts for letting me on this ctc.....obviously no rtf...DUH

dwck5600 17-07-2009 01:58 PM

Thanks to bro teochewahpek for her contact.

Look : 6/10, plain looking,
Body : 6/10, Ht & Wt as stated by TS
Boobs : A, small cup but big nipples
BBBJ : 8/10, licking balls and groin area
Frenching : Nil, just light kiss
Fingering : Outside only
Painting : never try(code red just over)
FJ : 8/10, abit tight and wet
Damage : $60/2Hrs /1+ some massage(but i ask 4 2round)

She very new in this line and quite blur sometimes.