The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rowell Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=111987)

kencongee 17-02-2020 07:15 PM

Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Surprised that no one has mentioned Jessica.

In the house nearest to Serangoon Road where the two Michelles are, there’s a tiny Filipino named Jessica (or Meimei) who is incredibly cute. She’s like 1.5m or shorter, has a very small waist, and natural tiny boobs from hormones. She’s leaving on 23rd Feb so those who like fucking petite girls in the ass don’t miss your chance!

Today she was saying that there are a lot of Bangladeshi worker customers here and she wished she had more Singaporean men. So Singaporeans of all races, let’s give her a proper fucking sendoff.

nowayhose 18-02-2020 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kencongee (Post 19777843)
Surprised that no one has mentioned Jessica.

In the house nearest to Serangoon Road where the two Michelles are, there’s a tiny Filipino named Jessica (or Meimei) who is incredibly cute. She’s like 1.5m or shorter, has a very small waist, and natural tiny boobs from hormones. She’s leaving on 23rd Feb so those who like fucking petite girls in the ass don’t miss your chance!

Today she was saying that there are a lot of Bangladeshi worker customers here and she wished she had more Singaporean men. So Singaporeans of all races, let’s give her a proper fucking sendoff.

Is she the one that wore white yesterday? (Assuming you went ytd)

kencongee 20-02-2020 05:56 AM

She changed to a white dress, yes

StrykeShot 21-02-2020 04:50 PM

Scared to chiong now because of Covid-19. Damn virus...

ceandy 24-02-2020 12:46 AM

Just returned from Rowell, got a post op named Alice, man, one of the hottest bodies I've seen in Rowell. Apparently she remembers me from the H79 days cause she said I took her friend all the time.

Tits were easily a D cup, super soft, but had some scratch marks from the previous customer. Pussy was soft and deep, she did an amazing pussy grinding and some of my cum went inside her lol.

Caught her on her last night here and it was memorable. Just wished I remembered her.

ceandy 24-02-2020 10:58 PM

Stock from this batch looks real good, dropped by again tonight but didn't take any cause was in a rush. Saw 4 busty thais, not sure if post or pre ops. Not alot of Malaysian LBs too, from what I know most got caught by the police and are prohibited from coming to SG.

waterman90 25-02-2020 08:23 PM

Nice bro this alice still around? How to identify her or any other recon from this batch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 19805153)
Just returned from Rowell, got a post op named Alice, man, one of the hottest bodies I've seen in Rowell. Apparently she remembers me from the H79 days cause she said I took her friend all the time.

Tits were easily a D cup, super soft, but had some scratch marks from the previous customer. Pussy was soft and deep, she did an amazing pussy grinding and some of my cum went inside her lol.

Caught her on her last night here and it was memorable. Just wished I remembered her.

FarEasterner 27-02-2020 10:47 PM

Went down to Rowell after work on Monday, was quoted $50 instead of the usual $30, and then the one in charge of opening the door said never see me before and shut the door. But I had been there twice with 2 different Thai ladyboy. Any bro can advise had the price recently just went up, or was it just me?

tuckermax 28-02-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarEasterner (Post 19821034)
Went down to Rowell after work on Monday, was quoted $50 instead of the usual $30, and then the one in charge of opening the door said never see me before and shut the door. But I had been there twice with 2 different Thai ladyboy. Any bro can advise had the price recently just went up, or was it just me?

you’re white? the price is still 30

JL1997 01-03-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarEasterner (Post 19821034)

I just went there today out of curiosity and to my surprise some look really good, the price is still $30 but the person who is in charge of opening the door didn't want to let me in.

JL1997 01-03-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kencongee (Post 19788581)
She changed to a white dress, yes

Not sure if it's the same person, but I also saw one cute filipino over there sadly was refused entry.

FarEasterner 03-03-2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuckermax (Post 19823794)
you’re white? the price is still 30

I'm local Chinese. Went down again last Friday and was refused entry by the door bitch again. Waited for a while tried again, but again was refused entry.

merlinton 03-03-2020 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarEasterner (Post 19835364)
I'm local Chinese. Went down again last Friday and was refused entry by the door bitch again. Waited for a while tried again, but again was refused entry.

Is the doorman there as well? If he's there and you are being refused, then both the guy and the bitch are pretty much in agreement that you should be refused.

Joker97 07-03-2020 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 19805153)

Which house bro?

Summerhillt 12-03-2020 04:23 PM

Now we know why..
https://www.lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseport let&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view &p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR _lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freere sources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/24137-SSP.xml