The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rowell Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=111987)

MDZY85 09-02-2023 05:18 PM

Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crhan (Post 22047738)
Walked past and was blown away be selection. Mostly Thai.
Was in a rush thus didn’t manage to try :(

The Thais are back?

bbwlover99 09-02-2023 05:20 PM

Quote:

Thais are back? Need a kind soul to verify :D

Cjjt 09-02-2023 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chenzong (Post 22047992)
I happened to get "stopped out" by cars in front of me at Rowell (must be because of Mustafa!) and saw the crowd of banglas ogling. Makes me feel bad for the "ladies". I wouldn't like to be treated like that.

True. Then again, similar to what many other bros mentioned, its not exactly a discreet location and the demographics of the place doesn't help the 'clientele' that they get either. Guess at the end of the day it's just something that comes with the job for these ladies.

Exodus1982 09-02-2023 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjjt (Post 22048174)
True. Then again, similar to what many other bros mentioned, its not exactly a discreet location and the demographics of the place doesn't help the 'clientele' that they get either. Guess at the end of the day it's just something that comes with the job for these ladies.

Remember the old Thai days where they were all in bikinis and flashing their tits and cocks….that gave all the lookers something to stop and stare at! Looking forward to hearing reviews!

MDZY85 09-02-2023 10:14 PM

Finally had the chance to take Ezara, she was wearing black and standing at the gate. Fantastic BBBJ with smooth motion, cannot feel the teeth. Can see she put in effort to do it well. Wanted to try anal but cock not hard enough to maintain, in the end request for CIM. Prior to me, she told she have a customer who screwed her outside the cubicle as well. Seems like it’s a regular thing for her to play outside the cubicle. Lolx.. Anw, they are going back on the 13th and will be back in March.

On the side note, the OKT uncle outside requested not to be quoted in this forum. FR for his girls in here are okie but do not write what he say in here. He scare will get into trouble with the authorities.

neslo 09-02-2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDZY85 (Post 22048725)
Finally had the chance to take Ezara, she was wearing black and standing at the gate. Fantastic BBBJ with smooth motion, cannot feel the teeth. Can see she put in effort to do it well. Wanted to try anal but cock not hard enough to maintain, in the end request for CIM. Prior to me, she told she have a customer who screwed her outside the cubicle as well. Seems like it’s a regular thing for her to play outside the cubicle. Lolx.. Anw, they are going back on the 13th and will be back in March.

On the side note, the OKT uncle outside requested not to be quoted in this forum. FR for his girls in here are okie but do not write what he say in here. He scare will get into trouble with the authorities.

I mentioned this before. Just go n see la. Dun like what u see then go somewhere else. For me, if have I take whoever that fit my eyes. $50 no need think so much

Cjjt 09-02-2023 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus1982 (Post 22048724)
Remember the old Thai days where they were all in bikinis and flashing their tits and cocks….that gave all the lookers something to stop and stare at! Looking forward to hearing reviews!

Haha. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to experience that time, I've only recently went to check it out for the first time last week.

Summerhillt 10-02-2023 04:18 AM

Quote:

Wow amazing Thais are back?!

MDZY85 10-02-2023 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjjt (Post 22048840)
Haha. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to experience that time, I've only recently went to check it out for the first time last week.

I drop by yesterday, mostly are still Malaysian.

Cjjt 10-02-2023 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDZY85 (Post 22049789)
I drop by yesterday, mostly are still Malaysian.

Based on the info provided by some other bros, seems like a new batch will be coming in next week.

MDZY85 10-02-2023 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjjt (Post 22049976)
Based on the info provided by some other bros, seems like a new batch will be coming in next week.

Ya, dun expect Thais, depending if they will kenna stop at customs

Cjjt 10-02-2023 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDZY85 (Post 22050046)
Ya, dun expect Thais, depending if they will kenna stop at customs

Hopefully not. Will head down next week to check it out.

douglas99 10-02-2023 03:59 PM

Went there with the thought to try Ezara but ended up with bang bang. Service was not bad, bj can be more wet but the highlight is her big ass. Pumped her hard in doggy and with her moans make me cum in no time. Friendly and nice! I think she is left with couple days before going back. So try her out:)

AsianValues 10-02-2023 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas99 (Post 22050787)
Went there with the thought to try Ezara but ended up with bang bang. Service was not bad, bj can be more wet but the highlight is her big ass. Pumped her hard in doggy and with her moans make me cum in no time. Friendly and nice! I think she is left with couple days before going back. So try her out:)

Thanks for the recommendation ☺️

djsmile00! 10-02-2023 09:35 PM

It was a tiring and shack day for me(my brain). So I decided to went down for a relaxation time and after reading all the positive review at this thread. Walk pass the gate and I was shock that it is full of fish. I was like omg which one should I choose. Should I choose by the looks or choose by our brothers with a positive review. So I decided by choosing the look. After scanning, I found 1 attracted to me with an eye contact. When up stairs proceed to the room. After conversation, we exchange name and it was Bang Bang. She is so wonderful and gorgeous. We started to make out and then the magic happened. Her moan is so eargasm will make you come anytime. I end up come at her gorgeous d**k. I will definitely will return for more but sadly she going back soon and only be back on March.