The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rowell Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=111987)

touzanihan07 10-01-2024 10:50 AM

How does kat look like? Would like to try her.

nitenite 10-01-2024 12:57 PM

Re: Rowell Ladyboys

is the rate still 40? thinking of trying kat..

kitts1000 10-01-2024 06:01 PM

Rate still same $40

merlinton 12-01-2024 12:16 PM

Had a great experience with a filippina LB Hazel in this current batch.

Nice to see this place in full force but someone cute and full body caught my eye. Hazel really is a natural beauty. She went for a quick wash before coming in naked. Her curves are great, especially her boobs! It is puzzling how they can look so big, soft and natural, the advancements in boobs enhancement is unbelievable. She loves sucking dick so was almost immediately kneeling to suck. But i really have to stood her up to have a good look at her full package - cute face, womanly curves, smooth fair skin and boobs. Boy, I hugged her tightly and have a good long french kissing, so much love in the body to body contact. I plunged my face into her boobs like a baby.

Judging from how she loves gagging on my cock and saying she loves big cock, I feel she is the absolute candidate for the bros here who are into rough face fucking, anal fucking, threesomes, etc

French kissing, BBBJ, deep throat till she gags, cum in her mouth, you fuck her, threesome, pre ops

$40

Guys, looking at how Singapore banned the bubble gum, it is already amazing how these places can last for decades till now. I see how the number of houses cut from three to now one, it won't be long before Rowell becomes only great memories. Rowell is so unique and memorable.

1ly4sam 12-01-2024 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touzanihan07 (Post 22972083)
How does kat look like? Would like to try her.

just above 5 feet slim, huge boobs , bit hard as well
nice butt, no fat

service and attittude best

kurtis 12-01-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitts1000 (Post 22949473)
Saw 3 to 4 china LB at those Hp shop outside geylang L20 Main Street , they quote $100
Did not try but quite chio , wearing those Japan school U … look chio but voice very manly ���� those interested can try

Post this FYI only
don zap me ya …

can share more?

kitts1000 13-01-2024 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtis (Post 22978590)
can share more?

Bro I did not try the china LB at geylang , just put here in case any bro interested .. kind of expensive $100 without room

Summerhillt 14-01-2024 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlinton (Post 22977362)

Nice to see this place in full force but someone cute and full body caught my eye. Hazel really is a natural beauty. She went for a quick wash before coming in naked. Her curves are great, especially her boobs! It is puzzling how they can look so big, soft and natural, the advancements in boobs enhancement is unbelievable. She loves sucking dick so was almost immediately kneeling to suck. But i really have to stood her up to have a good look at her full package - cute face, womanly curves, smooth fair skin and boobs. Boy, I hugged her tightly and have a good long french kissing, so much love in the body to body contact. I plunged my face into her boobs like a baby.

Judging from how she loves gagging on my cock and saying she loves big cock, I feel she is the absolute candidate for the bros here who are into rough face fucking, anal fucking, threesomes, etc

French kissing, BBBJ, deep throat till she gags, cum in her mouth, you fuck her, threesome, pre ops

$40

Guys, looking at how Singapore banned the bubble gum, it is already amazing how these places can last for decades till now. I see how the number of houses cut from three to now one, it won't be long before Rowell becomes only great memories. Rowell is so unique and memorable.

Any distinctive features of hazel? Wow rarely got ph

merlinton 14-01-2024 11:52 AM

Quote:

$40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerhillt (Post 22981755)
Any distinctive features of hazel? Wow rarely got ph

Hazel has less make up and a naturally sweet face, fuller curved body (not fat). You gotta say her name at the gate.

kitts1000 14-01-2024 02:48 PM

Tried a Malaysian LB name maria

Aged 23
Look like Thai but it’s Malaysian
Malay
Good size cock
Condom BJ
Due to my age, can’t erect hard enough to penetrate the love hole , end up with a handjob
Can French
$40

On the way down got one big size Indian show me her big boobs and tell me she mix Japan and Indian , well saw some quite good looking young Indian

touzanihan07 15-01-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ly4sam (Post 22977813)
just above 5 feet slim, huge boobs , bit hard as well
nice butt, no fat

service and attittude best

Thanks bro. Will try look out for her

lovekthlb 15-01-2024 07:46 PM

Quote:

$40

Did you have a taste of Hazel's Nuts? :p

stormborn69 15-01-2024 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitts1000 (Post 22982560)

Aged 23
Malay
Good size cock
Condom BJ
Due to my age, can’t erect hard enough to penetrate the love hole , end up with a handjob
Can French
$40

On the way down got one big size Indian show me her big boobs and tell me she mix Japan and Indian , well saw some quite good looking young Indian

Hi everyone, I’m new to this scene. Please guide me on where to find these LBs🙏🏽🙏🏽

stormborn69 15-01-2024 09:20 PM

Hi. I’m new to this scene. Can anyone guide me on where in Rowell road do I find these LBs please

machoguy 16-01-2024 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitts1000 (Post 22982560)

Aged 23
Malay
Good size cock
Condom BJ
Can French
$40

Good to know a fellow senior is stilll active like me.