The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=238973)

enigmahomme 09-04-2012 10:41 PM

Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by benxmanda (Post 7085245)
Cannot do it all the time, can do it some of the times;) I can hit it till the end of the love tunnel as i can feel the tip of my dick touch the flesh wall inside:D

Nevertheless, an admirable feat!

k3lvin123 10-04-2012 08:45 AM

Chiong ah bro, keep it coming

sam30sg 10-04-2012 08:51 AM

U are the man bro love your wife body, you are a lucky man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benxmanda (Post 7081052)

(o)(o) Tuner 10-04-2012 10:01 AM

Bro benxmanda, I would like to see you cum on her lovely tits. :D

benxmanda 11-04-2012 09:34 AM

Babe at the beach, coming up next, similar fashion but white color and you will see how's the back look like:D
x

nottiguy1 11-04-2012 10:41 PM

Hi Bro,
Nice pic. The breast seems to be spilling out from the bikini. :)
Cant wait to see the back view.

benxmanda 13-04-2012 08:27 PM

A picture without story is like a man without soul, what you see is actually more than just a picture, you can see this photo different from the previous one as the previous picture is brighter, when i lift her to the front of the make up table and took the first picture, we found that the picture is too dark and we need more lighting, so I carry her to the edge of the bed where all the switches are located and switch on all the lights in the hotel room and then I carry her back to the front of the make up table to take a few more pictures, the feat was accomplished with my cock firmly inside her wet pussy all the while...that's what i call "Power"...:D
x

benxmanda 14-04-2012 06:25 AM

Project GFF

After reading lots of inspiring sex-adventures either here and from other forums, I start to develop the thought of letting my dearest wife to have her own sex-adventure now before it’s too late because men still find her sexually attractive.

I am thinking of sexual encounter for my wife that has more deep, which I want to call it Project GFF codename for Project Girl Fren Feel.

This project name in such a way because I would like to arrange for something like happening between a couple very much in love and do all the things a loving couple do, it’s boy friend and girl friend things, the difference is my wife will be the girl friend and the chosen lucky guy will be the boy friend.

What I have in mind now is to arrange a trip of like 4D/3N oversea or longer, because they can behave like a loving couple without worry about being find out by people who know them, it will be like go back many many years when my wife was in love. So that she can go through the dating stage and enjoy the feel once more.

I am writing this to ask for more suggestion what are the things they need to do in that trip to make it more sexciting, please post your suggestions here. I do have some but I need to see how many of you share the same thoughts, and lastly, you could be the lucky one. Many thanks.

I must admit I do have mix feeling about this, I feel jealous but also excited, I scare I may not be strong enough to make this happen. Can you advise me?

Let’s make this project a successful one.;)

benxmanda 14-04-2012 05:23 PM

Wearing like this for clubbing later.:D
x

Tomthefucker 14-04-2012 10:59 PM

Re: Project GFF

instead of letting her on a trip with a chosen guy, why not select a few guys to go with you and her on a trip. And during the trip the few guys and mingle and take turns 'xian' her. Let her have the few of the good old days of being woo by several guys. The lucky guy who is successful goes all the way.

Just a thought cos when reading your thread, this tv series on dating sometime back comes to mind.

In any event, best wishes to the success of your project :)

benxmanda 15-04-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomthefucker (Post 7104768)
Re: Project GFF

instead of letting her on a trip with a chosen guy, why not select a few guys to go with you and her on a trip. And during the trip the few guys and mingle and take turns 'xian' her. Let her have the few of the good old days of being woo by several guys. The lucky guy who is successful goes all the way.

Just a thought cos when reading your thread, this tv series on dating sometime back comes to mind.

In any event, best wishes to the success of your project :)

I was about to say to terminate Project GFF because my points deducted when I say that earlier on. And now you responded, not sure if I should continue with this project not?

k3lvin123 16-04-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benxmanda (Post 7103933)
Wearing like this for clubbing later.:D
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...61db92cdef.jpg

WOW pls continue

enigmahomme 16-04-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benxmanda (Post 7102152)
Project GFF

After reading lots of inspiring sex-adventures either here and from other forums, I start to develop the thought of letting my dearest wife to have her own sex-adventure now before it’s too late because men still find her sexually attractive.

I am thinking of sexual encounter for my wife that has more deep, which I want to call it Project GFF codename for Project Girl Fren Feel.

This project name in such a way because I would like to arrange for something like happening between a couple very much in love and do all the things a loving couple do, it’s boy friend and girl friend things, the difference is my wife will be the girl friend and the chosen lucky guy will be the boy friend.

What I have in mind now is to arrange a trip of like 4D/3N oversea or longer, because they can behave like a loving couple without worry about being find out by people who know them, it will be like go back many many years when my wife was in love. So that she can go through the dating stage and enjoy the feel once more.

I am writing this to ask for more suggestion what are the things they need to do in that trip to make it more sexciting, please post your suggestions here. I do have some but I need to see how many of you share the same thoughts, and lastly, you could be the lucky one. Many thanks.

I must admit I do have mix feeling about this, I feel jealous but also excited, I scare I may not be strong enough to make this happen. Can you advise me?

Let’s make this project a successful one.;)

WAHHH!!! I wanna try! I wanna try! But I'm so excited...I can't think!!!

benxmanda 16-04-2012 09:17 PM

This make the 2 hour journey on the tour bus less boring, as she reading the newspaper i ask her to open up the jacket for me to take the deep valley pix, sinking my head in to the deep valley as we sit at the last row...:D
x

bochapsing 16-04-2012 10:30 PM

bro benxmanda, sorry to hijack ur thread... :D:D

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...04ef5d4529.jpg