The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Samster Gathering JB (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=40689)

alvinchan7 08-05-2006 03:36 PM

Re: Samster Gathering JB

Bottom line is ... dun let your sperm overflow into your brain until you cannot think anymore. If you want to cheong ... make sure you cheong in the safe place that you know or has been verified safe by Bros here.

Unless you're those commandos who willing to find thrill in dangerous places ... then by all means give us your adventurous FR ....

Maybe end up in the Jungle with a few Orange Asli ... and they force you to "Sunah" ... the traditional way of using parangs ... Gwahahah ... then I wish you Good Luck ... and Good F**k ...

Cheers ...

6" boy 15-08-2006 05:11 PM

Long time didn’t get together already in JB. Last week we got a very super VIP from KL… Professor Promrakthai. Clab clab clab. Members attended were KTL, Jbguy, Jetli and me.

Not much action on that night… just makan steamboat followed by a round of beer. Wind was blowing big so we better don’t take the risk. Later end up on lorry.

It is our honour to meet professor here. Hope to see you soon again.

alvinchan7 15-08-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6" boy
Long time didn’t get together already in JB. Last week we got a very super VIP from KL… Professor Promrakthai. Clab clab clab. Members attended were KTL, Jbguy, Jetli and me.

Not much action on that night… just makan steamboat followed by a round of beer. Wind was blowing big so we better don’t take the risk. Later end up on lorry.

It is our honour to meet professor here. Hope to see you soon again.

My Greatest apology to all for not being able to turn up .... there's something going on with my life right now .. and I need to settle this before moving on with my cheonging life ...

Bro KTL ... hope we can arrange for a meeting on this coming Sat ... maybe in the afternoon ...

Cheers,
Alvin
ps: Hope that I will not be forgotten by you guys ... :o

6" boy 16-08-2006 09:29 AM

Bro alvin, we still remember you and you have not 'yet' been forgotten. Your membership with JB Samster is still valid and we will send you a renewal notice when due.

stephan 16-08-2006 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6" boy
Bro alvin, we still remember you and you have not 'yet' been forgotten. Your membership with JB Samster is still valid and we will send you a renewal notice when due.

May I know where to get the application form for membership? :D

6" boy 16-08-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephan
May I know where to get the application form for membership? :D

No need application form one lah. First you registered with SBF as ordinary member then walk in interview during any of our gathering. Based on your rep power, your membership fee will be waived :D

Terms and conditions apply.

CibLover 16-08-2006 01:07 PM

Err....bro; me newbie...only got Power 1. So, where to get the form? And how much membership fee? :p

alvinchan7 16-08-2006 02:27 PM

Hmm .... recently .. I am in big debt ... and need a guarantor ... so ... I will bring down the form and let you sign ... so that will be your entry form ... :D

Any other bros ... wanna join in the club ... I will bring the form for your signature personally :D

Hahaha .. just kidding ..

All of us are just bros in cheonging .... and we occacionally updates ourself in the forums of our activities .. and sometimes ... we cheong together .. so there's no "real" membership ... however ... once you join us to cheong in JB ... you will automatic registered as a fellow JB bros ....

I have not been cheonging due to a certain commitments ... hahaha .. only Bro Katoey is fortunate to know ...

ALright ... hope to see you all again ....

Cheers,
Alvin

shiok1968 16-08-2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CibLover
Err....bro; me newbie...only got Power 1. So, where to get the form? And how much membership fee? :p

Wah!!! Tai Kor from KL want to go JB and disturb disturb. Since only 1 power, then membership confirm higher lah. Dun worry, can pass over to me and then I will pass down to the JB bros.:p

Intellkk 16-08-2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magical
All bros,

We have a samster's gathering in Singapore (TCSSGL) and also a samster gathering in KL.

Why dun we also have a samster gathering in JB. Any bro out here in JB game enough to organise one..., I confirm my attendence.

Maybe a senior samster can volunteer!

Cheers,

Pls tell me when u guys are gathering , I would like to join you all.

Thank

6" boy 16-08-2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiok1968
Wah!!! Tai Kor from KL want to go JB and disturb disturb. Since only 1 power, then membership confirm higher lah. Dun worry, can pass over to me and then I will pass down to the JB bros.:p

Everybody is welcome. As long as you are interested in CB and neh neh all are members. Ha ha ha

Clit_LickeR 26-08-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CibLover
Err....bro; me newbie...only got Power 1. So, where to get the form? And how much membership fee?

No need membership fee.... u BBBJ me can liao.. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiok1968
Wah!!! Tai Kor from KL want to go JB and disturb disturb. Since only 1 power, then membership confirm higher lah.

I not tai kor like him... so i can join free?
Shall we organise one mass outing to NY spa or Eden...
Meet around 1pm... flood the place by 2pm... call the captain take up and bonk all the ang pais together at the same time... it will be damm fun and the HC staffs will be shocked... hahahahaha! (this one not joking hor...)
Steady bo? :D

greenze 27-08-2006 01:13 AM

Steady lah ...........:D
Cheong ah .Tan Si Mi.................:p

shiok1968 27-08-2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR
I not tai kor like him... so i can join free?

For you, anytime you are free let me know lah. As long as I am in SG, confirm sure onzz you for JB.:D

sjb1994 28-08-2006 09:00 AM

So when is it? Bro shiok, you still got my no right?