The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Help! Fell in love with an ML.. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=720698)

danilov 03-09-2019 09:59 PM

Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

It was easy to repeat the golden rule of sbf to others, laugh at other people's stupidity of getting kc until burn money or resort to extremes ... until ownself catch the kc virus, then it opened my own eyes.

Problem with this virus is that it sneaks up unexpectedly, starting out innocently forgettable as any other session with other ladies, and you won't be able to really pinpoint the exact session and exact moment where after walking out, you start missing that particular lady and can't wait for the next visit.

Until the infection get serious already and you realize you are in deep shit. Your rational logical mind tells you this is just kc virus and she has lots of other customers getting exact same treatment, but can't help that feeling ... :) Emotions make it all foggy, and emotions are partly fuelled by own life experience at that point in time, if down or low point, that's when get "infected".

dogstar 03-09-2019 11:40 PM

Well said Bro:(

crood 05-09-2019 01:48 AM

If you are married, don’t look for 小三 especially those decent ones.

Y hurt others?

NormalDick 08-09-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucuher (Post 19132711)
Yeah man... I think I spend over 40k on my ex-SB over 2 years time :P stupid stupid stupid man!!!

If it's any consolation, you are not the first and certainly won't be the last (speaking from personal experience). Just hope that we learn from this but again speaking from personal experience - we won't!

danilov 08-09-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NormalDick (Post 19175358)
If it's any consolation, you are not the first and certainly won't be the last (speaking from personal experience). Just hope that we learn from this but again speaking from personal experience - we won't!

When accidentally meet one that you develop feelings for, all logic goes out the window in an instant. You won't know what hit you ...

acidicavex 13-09-2019 03:58 PM

Wah reading thru 6 pages many many hard knocking advise solid solid one.

I think TS your issue is the intimacy between you and wife plus the emotional roller coaster you have in your marriage. Cause she might now appear to everything you ever wanted but it is a total different stories when you are staying together facing her 24/7. You will eventually realise she ain't that perfect after all. We men always think with 2 heads but the women think with more than that not to mention this girls from the scene of flowers.

I sheldom see the word KCing being using by many this days. You can let go liao no matter what especially coming for rural part of CN very scary one the suction for $$$. You have diamond mountain will also collapse not to mention maintaining a family here.

Enjoy.

enzyme 18-09-2019 12:03 AM

Reading the thread reminds me of a long time back.

Similar situation happened to me, just different is that I am not married.

Met this PRC ML who was fresh in SG, she was 22 and I am just a few years older at that time. After F her, we exchanged contacts and started texting everyday.

She tell me she never do with anyone else.... blah blah blah.

She was so innocent looking, pretty, understanding ... all the good things to describe, big eyes fresh face.

Showed me to her parents etc. Always waited for her to get off work, send her home. Go on dates, she cook dinner for both of us. Never ask for money at all for those typical “family distress” etc.

Just suddenly one day I got blocked from her wechat and could not find her anymore. Guess what, she got married. A friend of mine saw it on her wechat.

Then I realised, all along we may not be the “only one”, “chosen one” etc.

Her purpose is just to get the citizenship or which ever benefit in different cases.

Long story short, fast forward more than 10 years to today. She is still in ML line, been a KTV girl and still married to the guy who gave her the PR. (heard from friends who still patronise her).

At that point, did find a bit disappointing and miss her when lost contact with her.

Now I look back, lucky I am not the one. Once I bump into her at a mall, she ask me why so long never look for her. Not to rekindle, she meant for her service. Inside my heart was rolling my eyes..... knn I almost became the Robert with green hat if we are together.

From these years of chionging, I personally feel money can pay, feelings cannot play. We will never win.

Just enjoy, have a good F and move on to next.

chaoslord 18-09-2019 08:42 AM

Quite normal for people in this line to cut-off contact once they found their gold mine as this could be demanded from their partner. Often however these WL would re-enter back into the profession once they realize that cash is starting to dry up.

At least you were smart enough to not spend $$$ on her other than for her services rendered.

Lonesoul 18-09-2019 11:39 AM

Good read. Learned many painful things from experience.

lovethaibabes 23-09-2019 03:51 PM

Hi bro,

1) A person's looks and body will change over the years. Today she is pretty and sexy but after a few years or even a few months (e.g. pregnancy) she may not look pretty anymore and you will definitely find prettier ones. A person's character will change over the years. I have heard of research finding that the same person's personality is totally different when he is older compared to when he is younger. I don't have the source of the research but I find this to be true personally. I believe you have fallen in love with the current version of her, but beware, she may change into other version in a few years or even few months time.

2) No offense but from my own painful regrettable personal experiences, you may have fallen in love with her body. She gives you total no holds barred access to her body including raw and cum in pussy. It is hard to find such level of intimacy from other FL. And once you become used to such a level of intimacy you probably will not be satisfied with normal FL.

3) Once again, from my own painful experience, the sex may be free but you are very close to being hooked like a fish coming close to being hooked to a lure. Swim past the lure into the vast ocean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseydick (Post 18435435)
Well, I find her really pretty, totally my cup of tea...edited

Theres actually no specific reason, just that she's actually very nice to me, knows how to take care of me and always knows what to say and do to make me happy...edited

Apart from all this, i just feel really happy when im with her and i can feel that she is the same way too.

leong26 24-09-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethaibabes (Post 19238363)
Hi bro,

1) A person's looks and body will change over the years. Today she is pretty and sexy but after a few years or even a few months (e.g. pregnancy) she may not look pretty anymore and you will definitely find prettier ones.

2) No offense but from my own painful regrettable personal experiences, you may have fallen in love with her body. She gives you total no holds barred access to her body including raw and cum in pussy. It is hard to find such level of intimacy from other FL. And once you become used to such a level of intimacy you probably will not be satisfied with normal FL.

Agreed with your Swim past the lure into the vast ocean.

lovethaibabes 25-09-2019 09:22 AM

According to Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad), an asset is something that puts money in your pocket. A liability is something that takes money out of your pocket.

Women are liabilities. Rich people focus on building their assets.

hccheonger 18-10-2019 03:37 PM

When you ran out of money this ML will find another carrot head :D

No money no honey. Fuck and Forget is best for us guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethaibabes (Post 19245849)
According to Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad), an asset is something that puts money in your pocket. A liability is something that takes money out of your pocket.

Women are liabilities. Rich people focus on building their assets.