The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   1st Bkk trip (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=952091)

lovekthlb 15-12-2023 02:33 PM

Re: 1st Bkk trip

So I just came back from Bkk. Huge thanks to all the bros who gave tips and advice. Would up you all if I had the points.

All I can say is, I'm never cheonging in Sillypore again. Just gonna save money and go to Bkk every year :p

TheIdesOfMarch 16-12-2023 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovekthlb (Post 22906707)
So I just came back from Bkk. Huge thanks to all the bros who gave tips and advice. Would up you all if I had the points.

All I can say is, I'm never cheonging in Sillypore again. Just gonna save money and go to Bkk every year :p

HAHAHAHA.

Siam diu for life, siam bu/kathoey for wife, tiongxim is a lie! :p:D

lovekthlb 16-12-2023 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 22908557)
HAHAHAHA.

Siam diu for life, siam bu/kathoey for wife, tiongxim is a lie! :p:D

:p:p:p

hahahaha

zacky25 20-12-2023 09:58 PM

Heading now in the cab for my maiden trip to CIB, thanks for the suggestions and tips in here !

zacky25 21-12-2023 02:44 AM

Ok so here’s the breakdown on my first trip:

1) Headed to CIB first, went in about 9 plus and ended up choosing a ladyboy May. Had a quick chat and tried a short time (2000bht). She had a good strong cock, but i’m a top who loves sucking ladyboy cock though. Generally i felt it was bit too commercial.

2) Was still feeling horny and decided to walk down to Nana Plaza, and after scanning around , went in to Obessions. This was where I had most fun.
I enjoyed the scene there and ended talking to two LB one after another. Both were good friends and recommended a threesome. Gave me good deal, BF 1000 each, and 2000 each for short time. Of cos besides the additional lady drink costs i felt it was a good deal. Had a blast sucking both their long cocks and among other stuff. Tipped them 500 each.

Overall a great experience at Nana plaza, with the quality a bit better. Like what others have mentioned i’m not gonna waste money here. Another trip to bangkok beckons.

Crazy_horse 02 21-12-2023 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacky25 (Post 22920747)

1) Headed to CIB first, went in about 9 plus and ended up choosing a ladyboy May. Had a quick chat and tried a short time (2000bht). She had a good strong cock, but i’m a top who loves sucking ladyboy cock though. Generally i felt it was bit too commercial.

2) Was still feeling horny and decided to walk down to Nana Plaza, and after scanning around , went in to Obessions. This was where I had most fun.
I enjoyed the scene there and ended talking to two LB one after another. Both were good friends and recommended a threesome. Gave me good deal, BF 1000 each, and 2000 each for short time. Of cos besides the additional lady drink costs i felt it was a good deal. Had a blast sucking both their long cocks and among other stuff. Tipped them 500 each.

Overall a great experience at Nana plaza, with the quality a bit better. Like what others have mentioned i’m not gonna waste money here. Another trip to bangkok beckons.

Great review bro. Do you mind sharing a bit more detail on the cost of lady drinks and beer for the ladyboy joints?

loverboy25 22-12-2023 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacky25 (Post 22920747)

Thanks for the update and review

zacky25 23-12-2023 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy_horse 02 (Post 22922982)
Great review bro. Do you mind sharing a bit more detail on the cost of lady drinks and beer for the ladyboy joints?

In obsession drinks were 220 each, CIB can’t remember, should be thereabouts.

Oldmanyoungtast 28-12-2023 01:58 PM

Jessie is an absolute charm. She get frisky and is hands on…just that she gets high quickly and it goes downhill just as fast.

At CIB, it’s a candy shop with different strokes for different folks (literally speaking).

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 (Post 22820568)
Sorry uploaded the wrong image the LB I had at CIB was Jessie and not cake.....

sammyboyboy89 13-02-2024 08:41 AM

bros I've got a short trip to bkk soon. Any1 got recommendation on how to find premium or really feminine fair ts online? I Done bars b4 but I’m more shy guy and prefer discreet. Is it just usual WeChat or Ts dating? Or is there premium site. Don’t mind paying a bit more

zadlrict 13-02-2024 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 (Post 23065021)
bros I've got a short trip to bkk soon. Any1 got recommendation on how to find premium or really feminine fair ts online? I Done bars b4 but I’m more shy guy and prefer discreet. Is it just usual WeChat or Ts dating? Or is there premium site. Don’t mind paying a bit more

Telegram: t.me/bkksideline

sammyboyboy89 08-03-2024 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zadlrict (Post 23065171)
Telegram: t.me/bkksideline

But this one not all ladyboy right?

greenfish3487 18-03-2024 01:09 AM

Is Twitter/X reliable in terms of finding working Ladyboys? No idea which hashtags I should use to find them

locki123 21-04-2024 07:30 PM

Hi bros, anyone in Bangkok? Looking for bros to go to CIB or anywhere else tonight or next Friday. Haven’t been to these places before so wanna check it out, thanks

lovekthlb 06-05-2024 05:01 AM

Any bros know of massage parlours staffed by ladyboys?