The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lost And Found (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=24303)

Lelo 16-06-2015 04:58 PM

Re: Lost And Found

I don't recall what is the name of this TCM but there is only two ML previously and I always been massaged by the owner. Yes, confirm no special unless I have missing out all else while LOL!!!. I cannot find another masseuse as good as her. Btw, she is not a looker but Aunty type. I just missed her massage skills.

louisrocks 16-06-2015 05:09 PM

Anyone know where the girls at T5 have gone to? the spa at katong. :o

jamesdecosta69 16-06-2015 08:22 PM

Dear Bros,

Anybody remember Cherry Malay MILF who used to work in Kim Wellness and then Royal hotel health centre. If you know her whereabouts or where she working please pm me. I used to be her regular but lost contact

Thanks so much buddies. PM me if you have details

Regards
James

enjoyyourlife 22-06-2015 07:41 PM

If any bros know Where's vivan (pissa, aiko) working, please kindly pm me. Thank you

johnn 23-06-2015 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lelo (Post 13177908)
I don't recall what is the name of this TCM but there is only two ML previously and I always been massaged by the owner. Yes, confirm no special unless I have missing out all else while LOL!!!. I cannot find another masseuse as good as her. Btw, she is not a looker but Aunty type. I just missed her massage skills.

the shop still there??. such a convenience place.
keong siak

johnn 23-06-2015 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lelo (Post 13177908)

ppl park centre grd floor near toilet
also another one,\all china gal, or auntie.\
good masg, no hj at all.

lefty74 24-06-2015 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bernielo (Post 12723114)
Any brother has the contact of SG gal Ginger, previously working at Prestige, Cuppage before its closure. Appreciate any info on her. Pls PM me and thanks in advance. Ben.

I miss that sweet sexy tiny tattoo'd lady, so amazing. I'd love to take her on a date.

Prestige had a lot of really good girls, sorry to see it closed down.

Informer 24-06-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty74 (Post 13211602)
I miss that sweet sexy tiny tattoo'd lady, so amazing. I'd love to take her on a date.

Prestige had a lot of really good girls, sorry to see it closed down.

Ginger is still in the massage trade.

leo695mb 24-06-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesdecosta69 (Post 13178779)
Dear Bros,

Anybody remember Cherry Malay MILF who used to work in Kim Wellness and then Royal hotel health centre. If you know her whereabouts or where she working please pm me. I used to be her regular but lost contact

Thanks so much buddies. PM me if you have details

Regards
James

I was her regular too. But shes mia . Any kind soul care to share her work place.
Many thanks.
leo

lefty74 26-06-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Informer (Post 13212181)
Ginger is still in the massage trade.

Very glad to hear. Just sent a PM, can you share contact details?

thanks

Monkeyted 02-07-2015 01:41 PM

Have been looking for Ginger. Can pm contact?

SXKS 04-07-2015 12:04 PM

Hi, just back in Singapore recently. Looking for Nadia, June or Joy. They were previously from Alush and later Jewelry Spa. Anyone knows where they are working now? Thanks!

yesscenter 04-07-2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SXKS (Post 13255730)
Hi, just back in Singapore recently. Looking for Nadia, June or Joy. They were previously from Alush and later Jewelry Spa. Anyone knows where they are working now? Thanks!

Nadia used to be the boss of Jewellery, she now run a store at Golden mile, ground floor. She is no more in this. Shebis now FAT, with golden hair.

I also used to fuck her and also aJoy. Now i go to 3rf floor of GM for massage. You will find some of the girls there. Go find out yourself. Dont ask. Cheers

bookieking 05-07-2015 04:33 PM

Hi bros, anyone knows where is diana from sasha? thanks

NastyThaiboy 06-07-2015 07:31 AM

Any bros know where the PRC MILF Vivian is working now? Last known location is Vista Mayouso. Thanks.

jkaeding 06-07-2015 09:48 AM

Hi bros, I have been looking for msian Chinese red hair Cindy (ex tanglin spa de perla) for some time but to no avail. Any bros able to share any leads or info? Willing to trade contacts or playgrounds. Thanks!

SXKS 06-07-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesscenter (Post 13256759)
Nadia used to be the boss of Jewellery, she now run a store at Golden mile, ground floor. She is no more in this. Shebis now FAT, with golden hair.

I also used to fuck her and also aJoy. Now i go to 3rf floor of GM for massage. You will find some of the girls there. Go find out yourself. Dont ask. Cheers

Thanks for update!

sean99 06-07-2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesscenter (Post 13256759)

bro,is joyce also there? her massage is gd and her jug is really huge....miss her.

simply.ayie 07-07-2015 12:53 AM

Anyone who can provide Ginger contact from cuppage... missed her lots... and also shirley from benjaphan..? She is one rare prc who speaks gd english and gd massage. heard n info from a bro she is running a place in Mcpherson. Any kind souls to provide me shirley n ginger contact pls...

tinyterms 07-07-2015 07:54 AM

Hi, any bro know Jenny ( the PRC ) that do massage in kovan. Miss her massage

exactmatxspeed 07-07-2015 10:30 AM

Looking for MLs below, miss their massage.
Any bros know where there are?

1. Esther (PRC milf used to be from aldephi)
2. Helen (Thai milf used to be from Selegie)

halogen019 07-07-2015 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed (Post 13268355)
Looking for MLs below, miss their massage.
Any bros know where there are?

1. Esther (PRC milf used to be from aldephi)
2. Helen (Thai milf used to be from Selegie)

Esther went back to China. Never coming back.

Helen is in a new joint but she only does receptionist work, no longer in action.

exactmatxspeed 07-07-2015 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 13270519)

Helen is in a new joint but she only does receptionist work, no longer in action.

Helen I know but she left that new joint already from what I know. Don't know where she is now

javboy81 08-07-2015 04:52 PM

Where did Cindy (Tanglin) went? Any ideas?

adonis 11-07-2015 08:06 PM

The owner of the defunct Imagine Spa, basement of Holiday Inn, Havelock Rd, has opened a smaller massage parlour. Near town. A trusted bro went there PMed me that the new girl who massaged him in there was not worth his RTM. Rest of the new girls, I don't have info about. I phoned up the new massage parlour. I mentioned 2 girls who used to work in Imagine Spa. The owner told me all his girls from Imagine Spa are not working in his new massage parlour.

johnn 11-07-2015 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adonis (Post 13286953)
The owner of the defunct Imagine Spa, basement of Holiday Inn, Havelock Rd, has opened a smaller massage parlour. Near town. A trusted bro went there PMed me that the new girl who massaged him in there was not worth his RTM. Rest of the new girls, I don't have info about. I phoned up the new massage parlour. I mentioned 2 girls who used to work in Imagine Spa. The owner told me all his girls from Imagine Spa are not working in his new massage parlour.

new gals is also old-gal.
coz they work in some other plc before.

johnn 11-07-2015 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 13270519)

here good money, this trade good money.
they always drop at shenzhen, near hk.
many hk men.

Dddnoob 27-07-2015 11:51 AM

Looking for yoyo, yoko fr lecozy spa(holland v) , anyone has their contacts?

GoldenEgg 15-08-2015 02:37 AM

Anyone knows where is the red hair cindy from Tanglin last time?

Whether she is still in the line or not?

Let me know if u have any info. Thanks.

lmf005 15-08-2015 09:56 AM

Hi, any bros know where jess from youth health centre went or is she still in the scene? Anyone who know could pm me. Thanks!