The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88817)

serembanmen 17-10-2008 01:31 PM

Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 3154135)
shit la....just when I tot hav a joint I can go to. You tell me many syts (against my benchmark) I cannot go there liao.... sure kenna heart attack.

You no fun la, at least let me go and kenna heart attack and die cock standing also shoik. Now cannot go, because, I know have SYTs..... tui!:o:(:o:(

sYT is 18 to 22, 23 onward is for ah pek like us muahahaha

etct88 17-10-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serembanmen (Post 3154181)

23 onwards are for matured Yeng Toa like you (me beyond and begone soon...)...... for me I have to go for 30+ otherwise I still kenna heart attack.........

Playman 17-10-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 3154162)
Wow grand sifu... You are the man. Sure will spend some time there. Btw, don't see me so up la, I am not andy lau, I am just another walking ATM machine. Keke.

Grand sifu playman, I am a bit regret Liao. We should stay they more night la. 3 night is not enough le. Keke

Hmmmm...slow and steady leave a bit of room for another trip....together with the grandmaster serembanman and etct88....then got fun! 2 loaded man....hahaahha!:D

Luckily I am not Ah Pek cat. as i am only......20+......................at heart...hahahahahh!

holymannn 17-10-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serembanmen (Post 3154181)

wah... 23 onwards call auntie meh??? no la... 23 to 25 good la... fresh and experience..... prime age.....

holymannn 17-10-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 3154460)
Hmmmm...slow and steady leave a bit of room for another trip....together with the grandmaster serembanman and etct88....then got fun! 2 loaded man....hahaahha!:D

Luckily I am not Ah Pek cat. as i am only......20+......................at heart...hahahahahh!

you are right... should go again with few grand sifu...... keke...

aiyo... still got to wait for 10more days le..... really hope 28th oct is tomorrow... kns......

btw, what is the situation now in bkk. still safe to go right???

TD.king 18-10-2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 3154906)
wah... 23 onwards call auntie meh??? no la... 23 to 25 good la... fresh and experience..... prime age.....

:eek::confused:R u sure?

holymannn 18-10-2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD.king (Post 3155647)
:eek::confused:R u sure?

to me yes la sifuuuu..... maybe to you not lo...... keke

Playman 18-10-2008 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 3154919)
you are right... should go again with few grand sifu...... keke...

aiyo... still got to wait for 10more days le..... really hope 28th oct is tomorrow... kns......

btw, what is the situation now in bkk. still safe to go right???

Just came back from TT with heavenly king acidtest, compactsufer,mekongcat, kiko and ping pong, we talk about Bkk the whole night and from what we discuss we got am handful of agendas.....I doubt we can cover all......but what the heck always a next trip...hahhaahh!:D

We also cover JKt and TG Balai......hahahahah they are going next weekend!

holymannn 18-10-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman (Post 3155901)
Just came back from TT with heavenly king acidtest, compactsufer,mekongcat, kiko and ping pong, we talk about Bkk the whole night and from what we discuss we got am handful of agendas.....I doubt we can cover all......but what the heck always a next trip...hahhaahh!:D

We also cover JKt and TG Balai......hahahahah they are going next weekend!

aiyo..... i got no reason to go balai la..... sian... nvm.....

TD.king 18-10-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holymannn (Post 3157289)
aiyo..... i got no reason to go balai la..... sian... nvm.....

halo prince Holy how's ur job interview in sillypore??:D

holymannn 18-10-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TD.king (Post 3157309)
halo prince Holy how's ur job interview in sillypore??:D

ok lo.... quite positive la... now waiting for them to offer me lo. you got job for me boh???

amerimacka 18-10-2008 10:06 PM

Any bros wanna party in BKK from 19-22 Oct, do PM yeah? :cool:

lostmypants 19-10-2008 04:52 AM

Re: Eating in Bangkok

Hi Bros....

Got a nice little eating spot to share....for Bros that miss some home food..chinese food....found this kopi tiam at Ekamai SOi 15 (when facing the road sign that says Ekamai soi 15...its on ur right hand side)....

SOLID Mixed Pig Organs Soup with GENEROUS helping of Kiam CHye(salted veggies). They also have nice fried wantons and that glutinous rice thingy with very nice and soft peanuts. They also have the lengendary roasted pork tat Thailand is famous for...

I really enjoyed the food and i had double of everything!:D

So for those Bros tat have been here long enuff in BKK and miss this tyoe of dish...hee hee....here is a place tat will cure ur craving...really DAMN NO HORSE RUN LOR!!!:cool::D

LMP:D

norice 19-10-2008 07:03 AM

amerimacks,

When you party in Bangkok, make sure you visit Nataree, Colonze II, Angel Massage, Tulip Massage and Orient Massage! Let us know the service and quality of the girls!

Playman 19-10-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 3158776)
amerimacks,

When you party in Bangkok, make sure you visit Nataree, Colonze II, Angel Massage, Tulip Massage and Orient Massage! Let us know the service and quality of the girls!

That is the way bro.....share with us the latest up-date and also the new places worth to go.....keep it up!:D