The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=334882)

piichai 10-04-2021 06:15 PM

Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadLoser (Post 20464084)
So summary, education is not that impt. For gals most impt is being chio. As long as chio, the world is your oyster :p

Chio is better than education but it has a short life span.
When she gets old, other Chio Bu takes over and she remain a dumbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by arothe (Post 20572910)
so true .... looks are important to make fast $$$

You hit it right, fast money.
Before the man loses his interest or the gal loses her youth, whichever its faster
If she has a good personality with intelligence, she can milk him longer

speeder500 19-05-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zxc1234 (Post 20559661)
Hi any recommendation who to look for and at which outlet? I'm looking to get a good ear wax removal service, and also to trim my eyebrows. A solid massage on my neck and shoulders would be great too. Thanks in advance!

If XMM is not a criteria, you should look for Annie.
At Foochow building

stiffness 07-07-2021 12:25 PM

Aside from L&D spa, any other Viet hair spa that are worth trying out? I tend to go for their ear digging, neck and shoulder massage, hair cut and wash. Open till 10 or 11pm is good. Chio service staff will be nice lol.

bignehneh 08-07-2021 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speeder500 (Post 20644739)
If XMM is not a criteria, you should look for Annie.
At Foochow building

This is the Tywritt Mei Taiwan right? Annie is the ex boss of Big boys right? Her sugar daddy stopped sponsoring her old shop so now she joins another joint

bignehneh 08-07-2021 08:40 AM

Got any big boobs at mysaloon? I a bit sian of Grace. Haha! F cup at Mei Taiwan Tywritt. Hahaha! Sometimes can feel the softness of her neh neh when she washing my big head. Not a bit conservative in the dressing. Last time always show off both her big headlights

piichai 08-07-2021 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20727854)
Got any big boobs at mysaloon? I a bit sian of Grace. Haha! F cup at Mei Taiwan Tywritt. Hahaha! Sometimes can feel the softness of her neh neh when she washing my big head. Not a bit conservative in the dressing. Last time always show off both her big headlights

i heard got 1 ML at PPC uses her big neh neh and bang your head. PM me

r.fowler 13-07-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 20726331)
Aside from L&D spa, any other Viet hair spa that are worth trying out? I tend to go for their ear digging, neck and shoulder massage, hair cut and wash. Open till 10 or 11pm is good. Chio service staff will be nice lol.

This is discussed earlier in the thread.

https://www.facebook.com/por.officialsg/

SadLoser 14-07-2021 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20727854)

Now still got any pretty syts at MTW? small boobs never mind, as long pretty can aldy :D

Wiltaysonwtwt 28-08-2021 09:49 PM

Any good place beside MTW? Miss those days at horne road with pretty H** Y*.

angsanna 07-10-2021 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piichai (Post 20728184)
i heard got 1 ML at PPC uses her big neh neh and bang your head. PM me

wow nice lobang bro! can share with me!!! up ur point!

sexyboijj 08-10-2021 01:51 PM

anyone still visit the joint at tyrwhitt road. like to exchange for FR, just went there recently and serviced by malaysian (CiCi / qiqi i think) petite with bangs.

saw quite a few others but they all wearing low cut had to keep avoiding eye contact with their headlights since the joint can be crowded at times

bignehneh 09-10-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyboijj (Post 20873701)
anyone still visit the joint at tyrwhitt road. like to exchange for FR, just went there recently and serviced by malaysian (CiCi / qiqi i think) petite with bangs.

saw quite a few others but they all wearing low cut had to keep avoiding eye contact with their headlights since the joint can be crowded at times

Who wear low cut with headlights? Most airport so low cut also nothing to see. Unless you talking about grace. Only she got huge headlight

sexyboijj 11-10-2021 06:43 PM

not sure haha. i am pretty sure i saw quite a few with at least C but they are petite.

Blueskver 15-10-2021 03:13 PM

Read through this thread. Besides MTW and L&D are there similar places for men offering hair spa.

I googled like not much leh. Just want to get a good head and shoulder massage and don’t wanna deal with potential subpar service at MTW coz not so rich beng

sexyboijj 16-10-2021 02:56 AM

i prefer mtw hair spa over l&d (package d or smth that has everything) one

l&d tends to be rushed and they use nail. mtw getting a good one to do the job is impt thou to note