The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Boyzillian recommendations? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=763937)

freebiez 19-02-2020 05:23 PM

Boyzillian recommendations?

Saw all the boyzillian threads closed, I am looking for a place when they do boyzillian and maybe add on with some cock tease. Saw people mention AMK but not sure where is the location

hellobag 19-02-2020 05:57 PM

Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

looking for this too. will be great if can share.

thedevil666 19-02-2020 08:43 PM

edit edit edit

gdodo 20-02-2020 01:21 PM

Am looking for boyzilian contacts too, preferably with happy end. Have seen threads about this come and go. Any kind bros willing to share ?

bryanlailai 20-02-2020 03:50 PM

Anyone tried ipl? Does it grow back?

PrinceLollipop 20-02-2020 04:04 PM

Is it painful? How much does it cost for boyzilian?

napsterz 23-02-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryanlailai (Post 19790488)
Anyone tried ipl? Does it grow back?

Tried multiple sessions of laser but still growing back just not a lot but I wanted expected to be forever no hair any bros can idea if that's possible?

acquiesce 23-02-2020 12:22 PM

BB beauty offers one but no happy ending

acquiesce 23-02-2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napsterz (Post 19802617)
Tried multiple sessions of laser but still growing back just not a lot but I wanted expected to be forever no hair any bros can idea if that's possible?

You can search in google but i think they are clean no happy ending

I tried a few already

acquiesce 23-02-2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceLollipop (Post 19790525)

Yes! It really is! Cost you 60-70sgd

oldboi83 23-02-2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

hi bro i also looking for long term treatment lol hate public hair. last time i keep plucking super clean n smooth n shiok. but grows back and takes alot of time to constantly pick up new ones else busy for shortwhile then all grown back again no mood n sian to pluck all over again

bryanlailai 23-02-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

How much did ur treatment cost?

I'm planning to go Japan ipl but not sure if it's good.

bryanlailai 23-02-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceLollipop (Post 19790525)

If u haven't tried it before, it's pretty painful. And a few more session, u get used to it

ToughLife 23-02-2020 07:25 PM

I go for waxing. Hair regrowth is slower and more fine as compare to shaving. There is a bit of pain during the process but it's just the spilt second. After stripping off the wax, she will place her palm at the wax area which will greatly reduce the pain.

oddeye82 23-02-2020 09:24 PM

Got contacts for hygienic waxing with teasing or special or not? Please share. TIA!!

freebiez 24-02-2020 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToughLife (Post 19804065)
I go for waxing. Hair regrowth is slower and more fine as compare to shaving. There is a bit of pain during the process but it's just the spilt second. After stripping off the wax, she will place her palm at the wax area which will greatly reduce the pain.

I shave too but now all grown out . I nicked my balls a few times before during shaving n blood flowed freely. So looking for waxing as it seems to take longer to grow out since it nips the roots. And also difficult to share hair from the ahole

ToughLife 24-02-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebiez (Post 19808028)
I shave too but now all grown out . I nicked my balls a few times before during shaving n blood flowed freely. So looking for waxing as it seems to take longer to grow out since it nips the roots. And also difficult to share hair from the ahole

True that. I cut myself before, luckily don't need stitching lol
I thrown away the shaver ever since I switched to waxing. Just go for waxing every 3 to 4 weeks. However, have to keep a look out for ingrown hair. It can get nasty if left unattended.

sipeklong 25-02-2020 02:34 AM

I tried Strip, quite ex. Last time per session also about $200~300. Did like 10+ sessions for boyzillian. Major of the “land” is bald now. But there is still a few hair around the dick and near butt area. Though went for many “maintenance “ treatment already, still have some left. Long time never go back liao.
Saw japan ipl also have boyzillian but never tried. Anyone tried can share.
If have Fave app, think they have promo which is for first timer which is so much more lower than their usual price.

SiliconVibrator 25-02-2020 07:43 AM

Did IPL, indeed very smooth:D but one thing to take note tho, make sure to decide whether to go all bald or keep certain parts of the hair cos once u do it hard to grow liao. So far no regret. :p

bryanlailai 25-02-2020 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator (Post 19810508)
Did IPL, indeed very smooth:D but one thing to take note tho, make sure to decide whether to go all bald or keep certain parts of the hair cos once u do it hard to grow liao. So far no regret. :p

Do they do your balls as well? I have few strands and it's unsightly when it grows out.

latpj 25-02-2020 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdodo (Post 19790070)
Am looking for boyzilian contacts too, preferably with happy end. Have seen threads about this come and go. Any kind bros willing to share ?

had a session around 231/2 New Bridge Rd, session ended and the lady offered happy ending.. just did not took it.. was in a hurry to go somewhere.. door to 2f.. middle of 7/11 and orange chinese store

SiliconVibrator 25-02-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryanlailai (Post 19810519)
Do they do your balls as well? I have few strands and it's unsightly when it grows out.

Yup cfm. Hairless

bryanlailai 25-02-2020 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator (Post 19811181)
Yup cfm. Hairless

How much u did for ur ipl?

I've been going for Brazilian but keep getting ingrown so I'm back to shaving for now

freebiez 25-02-2020 03:01 PM

I just did my first boyzillian. Made appt via WeChat, arrived and waited for another bro to finish before my turn. First look of her and I can’t wait to have the session already. Cute n young looking babe with makeup. She was wearing spaghetti strap and ample boobs showing n pair of jeans shorts. Too bad she doesn’t have a round ass. Rather flat though. Asked to remove clothes and I merely removed my Bermuda’s and underwear. While she was preparing, I got to peep at her ass while she was preparing stuff and I can see her black panties (looks like too big for her shorts). Normal panties that look like safety shorts though. Feeling anxious about the experience, made small talk and she started to do it. One thing about the process , she doesn’t give u warning when she is gonna pull, she will just stick n pull when ready. Experience is more shocking than pain although will feel slightly painful. Left my hands on the side of the bed n she will just let herself rub her legs on your hand, she has smooth skin. For ass, she will ask u lift up both legs and she work on your ass, managed to “rest” one leg on her shoulder/back area while she was doing it. Would be a good position for some bj though. Haha...think too much. Ass not as painful and was rather fast to finish. She applied some kind of cooling cream on the areas and stroke my tool for a bit but couldn’t get it hard though. No Hj service provided but I was satisfied. Will try her manhood treatment next time as she was trying to promote it. Saying will make me harder faster, last longer and spray more. Heard already also shiok. Might try manhood therapy soon while resting my public area for a day or two.

Sorry not sharing this contact for the time being. Some bro’s were kind enough to share with me n told me not to share around.

Saw an abang waiting for the wife outside. I think he must be surprised of how she was dressed n looked.

BabyRat 25-02-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebiez (Post 19811997)
I just did my first boyzillian. Made appt via WeChat, arrived and waited for another bro to finish before my turn. First look of her and I can’t wait to have the session already. Cute n young looking babe with makeup. She was wearing spaghetti strap and ample boobs showing n pair of jeans shorts. Too bad she doesn’t have a round ass. Rather flat though. Asked to remove clothes and I merely removed my Bermuda’s and underwear. While she was preparing, I got to peep at her ass while she was preparing stuff and I can see her black panties (looks like too big for her shorts). Normal panties that look like safety shorts though. Feeling anxious about the experience, made small talk and she started to do it. One thing about the process , she doesn’t give u warning when she is gonna pull, she will just stick n pull when ready. Experience is more shocking than pain although will feel slightly painful. Left my hands on the side of the bed n she will just let herself rub her legs on your hand, she has smooth skin. For ass, she will ask u lift up both legs and she work on your ass, managed to “rest” one leg on her shoulder/back area while she was doing it. Would be a good position for some bj though. Haha...think too much. Ass not as painful and was rather fast to finish. She applied some kind of cooling cream on the areas and stroke my tool for a bit but couldn’t get it hard though. No Hj service provided but I was satisfied. Will try her manhood treatment next time as she was trying to promote it. Saying will make me harder faster, last longer and spray more. Heard already also shiok. Might try manhood therapy soon while resting my public area for a day or two.

Sorry not sharing this contact for the time being. Some bro’s were kind enough to share with me n told me not to share around.

Saw an abang waiting for the wife outside. I think he must be surprised of how she was dressed n looked.

You make us feeling very itchy now :D

oddeye82 25-02-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

The review seems nice!! Hope you can share the contacts soon!!

bryanlailai 25-02-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

That ass waxing position seems interesting.

Beancurdzz 25-02-2020 08:24 PM

My session is around Katong area. In a shopping mall. It is a rather straightforward affair with no extras. Place is clean and gets the job done.

sipeklong 26-02-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latpj (Post 19810564)
had a session around 231/2 New Bridge Rd, session ended and the lady offered happy ending.. just did not took it.. was in a hurry to go somewhere.. door to 2f.. middle of 7/11 and orange chinese store

Sound interesting.. proper ipl session place?
When i went to Strip, the lady usually will remind me after treatment, do wait a day before any intercourse.... actually also not sure if sex or hj is ok or not during day after ipl is done... haha do share me more info as place sound tempting...

Lothar4 26-02-2020 06:33 AM

im also looking for a recommendation

too bad the thread closed so long ago liao