The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   ML reaction during P massage - soldier standing up ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=648169)

mtagger 30-04-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makeyouhappy (Post 15876618)
Swung by my favourite hang out today.. it's been awhile since my last session and decided to visit my favourite ladies.

As the room was quite far from the speakers I noticed that the music was softer than usual.

Anyway, the usual massage routine began and I was on my belly. The tiredness left me as the lady expertly and patiently undid my knots, covering my shoulders, back, thighs and calves with her smooth and warm hands.

Then, the teasing began.. and this was when I knew I was in trouble. :eek:

Usually when I'm prone, I don't feel aroused easily and HDLYs aren't really my thing; but this time, maybe due to the fact it's been awhile, light exercise or a slightly healthier diet, I was in a hurry to get worked up.

My thought process was like:
*preliminary touches* - "oh, here it comes again, oh wait - that's different.."
*gentle stroking* - "oh wow, it's good, oh it's gooood.."
*strong stroking* - "am I - wow, I'm hard! Oh it's so good, it's so good!!"

So.. and here's why I mentioned the music volume from earlier - while I was there struggling with myself and enjoying the stroking, I could hear the sound of lips occasionally parting.

The massage lady was smirking because she knew I was turned on af and breathing like a steam engine!! :p

She teased by asking how was I doing "down there".. seductively.

Oh gosh .. just when I thought things were as intense and pleasurable as HDLYs can go, she bent back my erection gently, and with her free hand, grasped my tip and applied a twisting motion.

I almost fainted. :p

Was asked to turn around and the rest of the juagen session continued. I know I'm a regular at this point, but this session really made me feel what I felt the first time I took the plunge and went to make a booking.

I'm so thankful I gave myself the chance to experience this place, and those who have not visited - you really will regret not going earlier!

Great massage, great service, beautiful ladies, discreet and private location, and unforgettable experiences. <3

Hi bro, mind sharing contact please? Thanks

kyouke2 01-05-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Swung by my favourite hang out today.. it's been awhile since my last session and decided to visit my favourite ladies.

As the room was quite far from the speakers I noticed that the music was softer than usual.

Anyway, the usual massage routine began and I was on my belly. The tiredness left me as the lady expertly and patiently undid my knots, covering my shoulders, back, thighs and calves with her smooth and warm hands.

Usually when I'm prone, I don't feel aroused easily and HDLYs aren't really my thing; but this time, maybe due to the fact it's been awhile, light exercise or a slightly healthier diet, I was in a hurry to get worked up.

So.. and here's why I mentioned the music volume from earlier - while I was there struggling with myself and enjoying the stroking, I could hear the sound of lips occasionally parting.

The massage lady was smirking because she knew I was turned on af and breathing like a steam engine!! :p

Oh gosh .. just when I thought things were as intense and pleasurable as HDLYs can go, she bent back my erection gently, and with her free hand, grasped my tip and applied a twisting motion.

Was asked to turn around and the rest of the juagen session continued. I know I'm a regular at this point, but this session really made me feel what I felt the first time I took the plunge and went to make a booking.

I'm so thankful I gave myself the chance to experience this place, and those who have not visited - you really will regret not going earlier!

Great massage, great service, beautiful ladies, discreet and private location, and unforgettable experiences. <3

😁i interested to go try too, mind sharing the location?

icemountain 01-05-2017 05:30 PM

Re: ML reaction during P massage - soldier standing up ?

Can share?

SUNRISERYOKO 01-05-2017 05:52 PM

That's about the most CRUEL thing P-massage could do to you - if MLs reject your offer. You shall be left badly disappointed and blue balls throughout :(:o:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 15866024)
Interestingly, all the P massages I had, the MLs did not help me to release. I even requested for a release and made an offer to tip them but they still said no.

redopencap 31-05-2017 04:20 PM

Aiyo. Just tried the p massage. Actually quite expensive. Will not try again.

Phellie 31-05-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 15866024)
Interestingly, all the P massages I had, the MLs did not help me to release. I even requested for a release and made an offer to tip them but they still said no.

Bro, which MP u go for p massage? I wanna try and see if they got help me anot. Maybe its the way u talk la, chemistry v impt.

rexyed 31-05-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyouke2 (Post 15891820)
😁i interested to go try too, mind sharing the location?

Ya bro! Cn share location plz?

retepoet 31-05-2017 06:26 PM

care to share bro, loves cock teaser :p

Quote:

ibanezjem555 02-08-2017 08:41 PM

Ha ha .. last time I very shy.. stand at clean massage too !
Control like mad ! :rolleyes:
Now, I just let it go ! ;)

shiokshiokrelax 02-08-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 15864211)
The first time I tried teasing/P massage, the ML was the legendary Sharon from one of the bugis joint.

Not knowing what to react, I tried to keep my erection contained. It was a horrible feeling. I did not enjoy the massage at all.

After that experience and reading posts in the forum, having an erection would not have been embarrassing as the MLs are usually used to it.

Subsequently when I go for such massages, I just stop controlling and let it all erect. While chatting with MLs, I find out from some that some guys would event shoot out without any HJ. They have seen it all.

cumming isn't unusual when P massage is done correctly.

BADDDman 02-08-2017 09:06 PM

Well said iban. My advice to newbies : Be natural + relax when u go massage - clean or otherwise 👌 let your soldier stand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 (Post 16245589)
Ha ha .. last time I very shy.. stand at clean massage too !
Control like mad ! :rolleyes:
Now, I just let it go ! ;)