The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   No FRs Allowed in SBF (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=366715)

jack_daniels 30-04-2013 12:04 AM

No FRs Allowed in SBF

Well, I'm not really a very active member who contributes alot, but every now and then I do decide to contribute nevertheless. But it seems like now FL section not only dominated by OKTs who pay to advertise their FLs, they are also allowed to remove negative FRs from their threads and zap the posters. Well, I'm not a point whore and I don't care about points, zap all you want.

One of the OKT who deleted my negative FR and also zapped me was this -> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=366247 and immediately removed my FR. Obviously the girl wasn't up to the standard and did not offer the services advertised. Now I understand why I almost never see any FRs in the threads. Unless you have something good to say, don't bother.

Just ranting.

crood 30-04-2013 12:08 AM

Re: No FRs Allowed in SBF

y not u post her negative FR here?

anyway her face look quite fierce.

2wideshut 30-04-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack_daniels (Post 8909889)
Well, I'm not really a very active member who contributes alot, but every now and then I do decide to contribute nevertheless. But it seems like now FL section not only dominated by OKTs who pay to advertise their FLs, they are also allowed to remove negative FRs from their threads and zap the posters. Well, I'm not a point whore and I don't care about points, zap all you want.

One of the OKT who deleted my negative FR and also zapped me was this -> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=366247 and immediately removed my FR. Obviously the girl wasn't up to the standard and did not offer the services advertised. Now I understand why I almost never see any FRs in the threads. Unless you have something good to say, don't bother.

Just ranting.

Bro agree - sbf business model ... So am not surprised.

Start thread in relevant section ...Not worth the fuck!

tripleaxe 30-04-2013 06:24 AM

Quote:

Just ranting.

TS, your views cannot be censored.

Just post your review here.
Lets see whether he can delete it from this section.

threetreasure 30-04-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Just ranting.

hi TS, it is not seem.. but the FL sections are really occupied by lots of OKT advertisement of their FL.

Many year back i do visit the FL section for FR on fl.. but now everytime when go to the FL section, I scan through the first 1-2 pages, I gave up n leave the FL sections.. is all OKT advertisement, dun really see FRs. So nowsaday I seldom go to the FL section. that day i went to the "health centre" section, it seem there is oso some okt advertisement there. hopefully the other sections are not occupied by OKT advertisement again.

thickhead 30-04-2013 12:12 PM

Very disappointing.

But do remember that they paid Sam to advertise and bad FR would negate the value of advertising. However there is danger in this sort of selective censorship. Soon nobody would trust the quality of the service and choose to go elsewhere. AFAIK there are a few such sites but not as popular as SBF.

Big boss needs to weigh the pros and cons and not let immediate gains cloud long term benefits. Perhaps Sam could introduce some restrictions like maximum 3 FR removal per advertiser.

TH

ningcaichen 30-04-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threetreasure (Post 8911045)
I gave up n leave the FL sections.. is all OKT advertisement, dun really see FRs. So nowsaday I seldom go to the FL section. that day i went to the "health centre" section, it seem there is oso some okt advertisement there. hopefully the other sections are not occupied by OKT advertisement again.

last time, i hang around FL dome everyday for the best deal in town and go through the FRs carefully....there was only one FL dome long ago...later they split into 2 to 3...only the original FL Dome 1 was totally infested with OKT threads then...sometimes later all the FL dome sections are under OKT which leave me to no choice but to venture into other sections like Health centre for lobang...now there also gone case liao..so i stay in discussion chit chat only....:( :rolleyes:

DegenerationX 30-04-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ningcaichen (Post 8912119)
last time, i hang around FL dome everyday for the best deal in town and go through the FRs carefully....there was only one FL dome long ago...later they split into 2 to 3...only the original FL Dome 1 was totally infested with OKT threads then...sometimes later all the FL dome sections are under OKT which leave me to no choice but to venture into other sections like Health centre for lobang...now there also gone case liao..so i stay in discussion chit chat only....:( :rolleyes:

Sama Sama. I used to get lobangs here. But now, I just do my own reccee and venture. :D

tan-tan 30-04-2013 02:03 PM

last time want contact must have xx points or x power then ts will give out. ts will remind bros to be gentle and take care of the gems.

now points no use liao! contact number is there BIG BIG lor! some fr also hao-siao one.

try at yr own risk. :(

DegenerationX 30-04-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tan-tan (Post 8912633)
last time want contact must have xx points or x power then ts will give out. ts will remind bros to be gentle and take care of the gems.

now points no use liao! contact number is there BIG BIG lor! some fr also hao-siao one.
(

Absolutely agreed. Now points also no use liao. As long as not in moderation ok le. :D

ningcaichen 30-04-2013 02:16 PM

actually the Header abit wrong....Should be No NEGATIVE FRs Allowed in SBF

Midnight2U 30-04-2013 04:24 PM

yeah agreed, i guess false advertising still works. really find it difficult to trust these OKTs anymore...

newyorker88 30-04-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threetreasure (Post 8911045)
hi TS, it is not seem.. but the FL sections are really occupied by lots of OKT advertisement of their FL.

Many year back i do visit the FL section for FR on fl.. but now everytime when go to the FL section, I scan through the first 1-2 pages, I gave up n leave the FL sections.. is all OKT advertisement, dun really see FRs. So nowsaday I seldom go to the FL section. that day i went to the "health centre" section, it seem there is oso some okt advertisement there. hopefully the other sections are not occupied by OKT advertisement again.

Totally in agreement. Usually, I go Health centre section to look for better FRs, and now even Health Centre section is filled with advertisments. Really turns me off. The FR from brothers are really nice and quite to standard. Who to adviod and who is good.

THe old days where each brother contributes his enjoyment and sharing of tips are gone. I have to flip thru first 2 pages or so to read the FRs, and good stories.

newyorker88 30-04-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Now I understand why I almost never see any FRs in the threads. Unless you have something good to say, don't bother.

Just ranting.

WHat makes you think the good FRs are not written by OKT themselves? Hahaha, Sure to invite zaps from this statement.

DegenerationX 30-04-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 8913672)
Totally in agreement. Usually, I go Health centre section to look for better FRs, and now even Health Centre section is filled with advertisments. Really turns me off. The FR from brothers are really nice and quite to standard. Who to adviod and who is good.

THe old days where each brother contributes his enjoyment and sharing of tips are gone. I have to flip thru first 2 pages or so to read the FRs, and good stories.

Agreed. It's very messy over there