The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=564938)

SibueyJiaLat 02-10-2015 03:20 PM

SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

SibueyJialat!

I started this thread to discuss what is the jialat events that happened to you!

Please share and try to keep the thread going with all the strange jialat happenings. Try to keep to sex related as this is sex forum.

On your mark! Get set! Start!

:);):eek::D

NoMoneyTalk 02-10-2015 03:30 PM

Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

There was once I was in GL having a fling. While we doing the deed, suddenly a knock on the hotel room door? I was shocked because hardly anything happened before. So my girl was also scared and worried because not sure what happened?

So we wore our clothes and open the door. Then nobody outside the door and we got angry. So no mood to continue and we just left.

I hope this is jialat happening in my opinion.

ah rat 02-10-2015 03:30 PM

Ts,SibueyJialat! :D

boob_man 02-10-2015 03:53 PM

Many umpteen years back in a health centre in golden mile complex (the one on the corner of the ground floor), one of the masseuse fell asleep while giving me a bj - with my cock still in her mouth! I had to prod her & gently slap her face. Her immediate reaction was to continue sucking, like a pacifier in her mouth. After a few seconds, she fell asleep again. Wah lau eh.....

Fed up & with a limp dick, I got up, showered & dressed. Left the room while she was still sound asleep. Does this count as sibueyJialat??!!??

chickenchop 02-10-2015 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boob_man (Post 13654284)
Many umpteen years back in a health centre in golden mile complex (the one on the corner of the ground floor), one of the masseuse fell asleep while giving me a bj - with my cock still in her mouth! I had to prod her & gently slap her face. Her immediate reaction was to continue sucking, like a pacifier in her mouth. After a few seconds, she fell asleep again. Wah lau eh.....

Fed up & with a limp dick, I got up, showered & dressed. Left the room while she was still sound asleep. Does this count as sibueyJialat??!!??

This is GanSibueyJialat :D

iClone69 02-10-2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 13654202)

Why never ask for pics of neh neh and pussy? :p

heartbroke 02-10-2015 04:24 PM

Once I was fucking my FB at home in the afternoon when I suddenly heard my iron gate lock unlocking.. quickly hid my FB under the bed and act as though I was sleeping. Luckily her heels and bags are in the study room. Wife came back and I greeted her. She went into toilet and I quickly send my FB away.

Luckily also my FB is very understanding. But from then on. My place is a no no for my FB. Sibei jialat. .

nuclearkid 02-10-2015 06:30 PM

Many years ago, was fishing in IRC when it was still popular. Went out with a few girls but mostly nothing happened. SibueyJialat.

LoveBoobies 02-10-2015 10:15 PM

My gf always wants it all the time. I am too tired till sometimes kkj also cannot stand. Is this jia lat?

CBKwhacker 02-10-2015 11:56 PM

Tiagong got a particular JohnBass whacked his whole family everyday. Rly sibueyjialat got this kind of CBK. This kind of CBK must kena whacked

hoian 03-10-2015 12:04 AM

LOL... u should have undressed her.... take some pics of her etc. :p

Quote:

Many umpteen years back in a health centre in golden mile complex (the one on the corner of the ground floor), one of the masseuse fell asleep while giving me a bj - with my cock still in her mouth!...

mongkokgao 03-10-2015 12:47 AM

Quote:

walao this is really sibueyjialat !!!!!

SibueyJiaLat 03-10-2015 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoMoneyTalk (Post 13654197)
There was once I was in GL having a fling. While we doing the deed, suddenly a knock on the hotel room door? I was shocked because hardly anything happened before. So my girl was also scared and worried because not sure what happened?

So we wore our clothes and open the door. Then nobody outside the door and we got angry. So no mood to continue and we just left.

I hope this is jialat happening in my opinion.

Bro, thanks for the jialat post!

SibueyJiaLat 03-10-2015 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 13654202)

Bro, thanks for the jialat support!

SibueyJiaLat 03-10-2015 08:48 AM

Quote:

Bro, thanks for the jialat post and sharing!