The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   To any females visitors to Kuala Lumpur age frm 20-40 needed sex partner/guide (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=245262)

singlebujangle 11-07-2011 10:46 AM

To any females visitors to Kuala Lumpur age frm 20-40 needed sex partner/guide

Today 10:18 AM

Am single man originally from kuching,Sarawak/brown and tan skin,5'8.work as a freelance chef in Kuala Lumpur. In my private life am looking for women,SIA/divorcee/ married but looking, milf aged between 20 to 40 as a fuck buddy or sex partner.Now am in kuching and will be bck to kl on 16.any Females intrested, just add me in MSN:[email protected]. I'm real and not fake.- don't charge,am not gigoLo,am not desperate..I just love to have good privacy sex life..I practice safe sex :) add and chat with me in MSN. Cheers :)

eyeswideshut010 15-03-2012 10:56 AM

Re: To any females visitors to Kuala Lumpur age frm 20-40 needed sex partner/guide

uree really a noob and soh hai, which gal wouldd answwer ur post??

cataramp 15-03-2012 11:00 AM

Re: To any females visitors to Kuala Lumpur age frm 20-40 needed sex partner/guide

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeswideshut010 (Post 6990733)
uree really a noob and soh hai, which gal wouldd answwer ur post??

let him try his luck lar, maybe got malaysian like this type? :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki 15-03-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singlebujangle (Post 6118378)
Today 10:18 AM

Am single man originally from kuching,Sarawak/brown and tan skin,5'8.work as a freelance chef in Kuala Lumpur. In my private life am looking for women,SIA/divorcee/ married but looking, milf aged between 20 to 40 as a fuck buddy or sex partner.Now am in kuching and will be bck to kl on 16.any Females intrested, just add me in MSN:[email protected]. I'm real and not fake.- don't charge,am not gigoLo,am not desperate..I just love to have good privacy sex life..I practice safe sex add and chat with me in MSN. Cheers

What's a freelance chef? :confused:

We are seeking KL girls coming down to be our FB but you seeking girls going up? :D

Anyway too bad, 7 of of my female friends are in KL now and be traveling to Mersing tomorrow for their dive trip. :o

Byw, since you are a freelance chef, any free lunch provided? What's your specialties and dishes (Not Nasi Lemak, please) :confused:

homerunner 15-03-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki (Post 6990801)
What's a freelance chef? :confused:

We are seeking KL girls coming down to be our FB but you seeking girls going up?

Anyway too bad, 7 of of my female friends are in KL now and flying back here tomorrow :o

Byw, since you are a freelance chef, any free lunch provided? :confused:

Maybe that is typo error.
Better to write as Freelunch Chef
;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki 15-03-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homerunner (Post 6990815)
Maybe that is typo error.
Better to write as Freelunch Chef
;)

Freelance Chef Seeking Freelunch :confused::eek

Anyway TS will have better score working in a restaurant as a fulltime chef with the PRC meimeis waitresses. I heard so much delicious juicy stories on chefs/waitresses :p

homerunner 15-03-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki (Post 6990833)
Freelance Chef Seeking Freelunch :confused::eek

Anyway TS will have better score working in a restaurant as a fulltime chef with the PRC meimeis waitresses. I heard so much delicious juicy stories on chefs/waitresses :p

Really ???

Then I must also change line to be chef.
So I can have free lunch too..... with the waitressess.

:p