The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Symptoms (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=730043)

Piglet777 26-05-2019 02:08 PM

Symptoms

Had protected FJ/BJ and HJ. No fever/flu symptoms and dick not itchy/pain. Does this mean im safe from STD/HIV? Is it possible to tell just like this?

sammyboyfor 26-05-2019 02:39 PM

Re: Symptoms

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piglet777 (Post 18741040)
Had protected FJ/BJ and HJ. No fever/flu symptoms and dick not itchy/pain. Does this mean im safe from STD/HIV? Is it possible to tell just like this?

If every act was protected your chances of catching HIV are remote.

However condoms do not provide much protection against STDs that are transmitted via skin to skin contact eg HPV (warts) and HSV (Herpes).

This is because transmission can take place in areas of skin that are not covered by a condom eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.

These infections often display no symptoms so there is no way of telling if you are infected.

Big Sexy 26-05-2019 03:10 PM

no symptoms does not always means u dont have anything nasty..while protected FJ carries low risk of STD.. Low risk does not mean no risk.

the only way to be sure is to get yourself tested after the window period.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

Quote:

lucuher 26-05-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Herpest goes via skin contact, but lets not get panicky. In general seems you conduct safe sex and if you dont have symptoms you have no reason for concern. I d recommend in your case to simply go get yourself tested once a year to be 100% sure and otherwise go and keep having fun, stay stafe!

Kiwicvi 27-05-2019 07:09 AM

Quote:

Does this mean im safe from STD/HIV? Is it possible to tell just like this?

Get yourself tested in order to get rid of your anxiety and clueless mind. :):):):)

Bulus 29-05-2019 01:11 AM

TS if you are sexually active its good to always get yourself tested regularly for mainly STDs

REARAdmiral 01-06-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

If and hopefully when you test negative, it is a big fucking load of your chest. I had a scare a couple of years ago as I had 2 swollen lymph nodes on my groin and had a slight burnng sensation while pissing. Turned out to be just a mild infection.

Put it off for a long time and convinced myself that I showed none of the other early symptoms i.e fever,rash and what have you. I was actually just afraid to get tested.

Had it done not to long ago, took only 15 to 20 minutes. Tested negative thankfully. Whilst I still visit these parts, the fj/bj days are over. Thinking of what you could potentially lose, sometimes it just ain't worth it.

Wish you the best buddy.

KnuckleDuster 06-06-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REARAdmiral (Post 18766726)
If and hopefully when you test negative, it is a big fucking load of your chest. I had a scare a couple of years ago as I had 2 swollen lymph nodes on my groin and had a slight burnng sensation while pissing. Turned out to be just a mild infection.

Put it off for a long time and convinced myself that I showed none of the other early symptoms i.e fever,rash and what have you. I was actually just afraid to get tested.

Had it done not to long ago, took only 15 to 20 minutes. Tested negative thankfully. Whilst I still visit these parts, the fj/bj days are over. Thinking of what you could potentially lose, sometimes it just ain't worth it.

Wish you the best buddy.

U got chlamdyia ?

cuntjigger 07-06-2019 12:31 AM

Go for a check up before u get mental, dude! :D

REARAdmiral 07-06-2019 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster (Post 18790794)
U got chlamdyia ?

No man. Uti

BigWorry 08-06-2019 01:16 AM

I got a big scare last Dec as well. Penis appears rashes and slight itch when pee. Tested both blood n urine after minimum period all negative. Suffered anxiety attack during the window period I lost 8kg. Dr told me my rashes due to allergic reaction and possibly stress. He tested me no testicular pain not possible to be uti or that serious... He suggested circumcision to reduce such occurrences. This never happened to me before until that last exposure. So I wasnt totally convinced n took additional urine test to convince myself. Huge cost spent in total.

Now better gradually probay takes months to recover. I even suspect nerve injury as there are occasion aching pain above my penis.

Mental trauma will kill u before std does.

I swore then no more fJ bj hj thingy.

hanker6666 10-06-2019 10:10 PM

can go where for checkup?

leong26 11-06-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanker6666 (Post 18807639)
can go where for checkup?

Any clinic bro . go to the friendly Polyclinic nearest to your neighborhood .