The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Maid for Sex (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=20425)

proprimate 10-07-2004 11:32 PM

Maid for Sex

Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

PM if u r interested, oni those reputable ones and of course my kakis will get

limkenny010 11-07-2004 12:29 AM

Re: Maid for Sex

can share connect

Pui Ong 11-07-2004 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proprimate
Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

Can pm contact or not??

chris86ng 11-07-2004 04:23 AM

Can pm me her no???

Thanks

cocaineguy 11-07-2004 04:47 AM

hi bro can i have her no pls???? thanksssssss

lovedragon1971 11-07-2004 10:00 AM

Quote:

Bro proprimate, your PM is full, don't mind kind enough to PM me and share the contact of this girl. Thanks a million bro.

dorema 11-07-2004 02:05 PM

Bro,

Mind if i ask this maid from bukit gombak area ??

;)

danny41sg 11-07-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorema

Bro,

Mind if i ask this maid from bukit gombak area ??

;)

Bukit Gombak??? Near my place leh. Can I have the number? :rolleyes:

dorema 11-07-2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny41sg
Bukit Gombak??? Near my place leh. Can I have the number? :rolleyes:

Bro,

:confused: She might not be from bukit gombak so dun jump into conclusion 1st...Probably only bro proprimate know where she is from since he's the thread starter..

cheers,

singman 11-07-2004 03:08 PM

pm is full .
mind if can pm maid's number to me ? thanks

Rocket 11-07-2004 03:20 PM

Bro,

PM full. Can forward me contact.

oohay_lah 11-07-2004 03:29 PM

yo bro,

can i be next on the list? hehe, thanks a million man!!

blackhorn 11-07-2004 04:03 PM

I am neither reputable (new here , bo pian ) nor your Kaki ( give me a chance now? ) , so can only drool niaz ............. :rolleyes:

sexbomb 11-07-2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackhorn
I am neither reputable (new here , bo pian ) nor your Kaki ( give me a chance now? ) , so can only drool niaz ............. :rolleyes:

yeah... same here. would appreciate a lifeline. thanks....

danny41sg 11-07-2004 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorema
Bro,

:confused: She might not be from bukit gombak so dun jump into conclusion 1st...Probably only bro proprimate know where she is from since he's the thread starter..

cheers,

No worries bro. No harm done. I understand........... :D