The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Malay JG can do (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=440061)

edwardthy 18-04-2014 06:12 PM

Malay JG can do

I was stumbling across this massage spa in town the other day. Seems like this place has become more like massage joints instead of the usual shopping joints.

I came in to ask if the spa has any local or foreign massage ladies and I was assigned a Malay masseur. I think she is local.

As it was quite dark & I was concentrating on getting my back healed by her I did not notice her looks until I was asked to turn over with magic question popped up.

Deciding to release after a good massage (she can do good massage, mind you, except the massage bed is a little shitty), she ask if I wanted any special. Although not a looker, I decided to go with her JG. She leave the damage to me without even quoting me the price. She says if I am sextified, I can give her any amount I want. How cool is that?

I got a bit surprised that Malay can also do JG as I had the impression that all along JG was invented by TCM and only PRCs can do it.

Oh man, the JG was good and within minutes, my bro was hardened even without any arousal. She proceeded to calm my nerves, occasionally harden & soften, at will. I was thinking man, I am going to shoot my load up to her face if she continues & told her better to do up a shield before it hits her. But she say never mind she wanna see how high I shoot.

By the 10th minute, I was going to cum & I swear this is the best climax I ever felt. True enough my armies shot up her face & hair with many oozing beyond her fingers. She asked if I had not shoot for a long time is it & I replied that I was busy with work & etc. It felt a lot. She cheekily say if I like it can find her and she will help me to boost my manhood much more.

I left the place sextified and back feeling much better. My bro is still oozing out a little as I felt in my undies.

Damage = $50 + $10 tips
Entrance = $50 for 1 hour
Attitude = 8/10
Massage = 8/10

Especially for chocolate lovers who wanna know this lobang can PM me. Sorry that I didn't get her name but I believe this joint only has 1 malay masseur. You should be able to get her easily on weekends.

I am preferably looking for a good joint that hasn't been shared before and provide good HDLY & full package.

Sorry to bros with low points as I need to protect this joint before it get washed away during this rainy month. Do UP me if u are keen.

Cheers!

stevie88 18-04-2014 06:18 PM

Re: Malay JG can do

hi bro can share the location and contact? thanks in advance!

BlackBirdGuy 18-04-2014 06:29 PM

Dude can pm me locatio ??

edwardthy 18-04-2014 07:01 PM

Just sent contacts to few bros.
pls keep this playground secret.
Await FRs :D

bfreemen 18-04-2014 07:04 PM

Sound like fun care to share?

benjamin1982 18-04-2014 07:06 PM

Can I have the contact? Wanna try some minahs

edwardthy 18-04-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfreemen (Post 10865310)
Sound like fun care to share?

Bro u have PM.

bossnumber 18-04-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardthy (Post 10865085)
I was stumbling across this massage spa in town the other day. Seems like this place has become more like massage joints instead of the usual shopping joints.

I came in to ask if the spa has any local or foreign massage ladies and I was assigned a Malay masseur. I think she is local.

As it was quite dark & I was concentrating on getting my back healed by her I did not notice her looks until I was asked to turn over with magic question popped up.

Deciding to release after a good massage (she can do good massage, mind you, except the massage bed is a little shitty), she ask if I wanted any special. Although not a looker, I decided to go with her JG. She leave the damage to me without even quoting me the price. She says if I am sextified, I can give her any amount I want. How cool is that?

I got a bit surprised that Malay can also do JG as I had the impression that all along JG was invented by TCM and only PRCs can do it.

Oh man, the JG was good and within minutes, my bro was hardened even without any arousal. She proceeded to calm my nerves, occasionally harden & soften, at will. I was thinking man, I am going to shoot my load up to her face if she continues & told her better to do up a shield before it hits her. But she say never mind she wanna see how high I shoot.

By the 10th minute, I was going to cum & I swear this is the best climax I ever felt. True enough my armies shot up her face & hair with many oozing beyond her fingers. She asked if I had not shoot for a long time is it & I replied that I was busy with work & etc. It felt a lot. She cheekily say if I like it can find her and she will help me to boost my manhood much more.

I left the place sextified and back feeling much better. My bro is still oozing out a little as I felt in my undies.

Damage = $50 + $10 tips
Entrance = $50 for 1 hour
Attitude = 8/10
Massage = 8/10

Especially for chocolate lovers who wanna know this lobang can PM me. Sorry that I didn't get her name but I believe this joint only has 1 malay masseur. You should be able to get her easily on weekends.

I am preferably looking for a good joint that hasn't been shared before and provide good HDLY & full package.

Sorry to bros with low points as I need to protect this joint before it get washed away during this rainy month. Do UP me if u are keen.

Cheers!

Bro, am i qualified for the ctc?

edwardthy 18-04-2014 08:34 PM

U have PM.

johnn 18-04-2014 09:39 PM

ts u mean ,massage cost u $50
JG $10

johnn 18-04-2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardthy (Post 10865085)
I I got a bit surprised that Malay can also do JG as I had the impression that all along JG was invented by TCM and only PRCs can do it.

Cheers!

originate from northern malaysia and south thailand , more likely.
here make popular by malaysian massg auntie.
char ken

edwardthy 18-04-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnn (Post 10866034)
ts u mean ,massage cost u $50
JG $10

JG $50
Tip $10
Entrance $50

Koke 19-04-2014 04:34 AM

Can share?:D

sony716 19-04-2014 05:01 AM

can share the location and ctc pls

lifeisfun 19-04-2014 08:18 AM