The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Urine pain (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=953636)

dylanchow 21-08-2023 02:19 AM

Urine pain

Hi guys,

I had raw sex with my wife. It's been month since we had sex. Everytime we had sex, my
Penis is very pain. Feel like tearing. And after sex, the urine is very hot and painful.
However, two days ago. We had sex and it was painful. She had very tight vagina but the trusting was very painful but yet I tried to ejaculate.
After ejaculating, I go urine and it was so much hot and sharp pain. The following day was even worse. In between there was discharge. But it wasn't the continuous discharge like sti.
After urine, last drop can see some diluted red blood.
Today was better. Normally we put lubricant. But did not put on that day.
Anyone has such problem before

Autumnsun 21-08-2023 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylanchow (Post 22590213)

Do consider more of the following during the process:
More foreplay and stimulation
Fingering

blahlala 21-08-2023 03:56 PM

Re: Urine pain

Quote:

Hi guys,

I had raw sex with my wife. It's been month since we had sex. Everytime we had sex, my
Penis is very pain. Feel like tearing. And after sex, the urine is very hot and painful.
However, two days ago. We had sex and it was painful. She had very tight vagina but the trusting was very painful but yet I tried to ejaculate.
After ejaculating, I go urine and it was so much hot and sharp pain. The following day was even worse. In between there was discharge. But it wasn't the continuous discharge like sti.

This doesn't sound right, even no lubricant, the one whose in pains should be your wife not you.

BroRelax 21-08-2023 11:21 PM

Better go see a doctor. High chance of an infection since there is discharge.

dylanchow 22-08-2023 01:03 AM

Her vagina very tight and every time do is always like tearing and hitting something.
I no more discharge and bleed. Dsc still accept walk in? I know waiting time is like 6 hrs plus. I research some clinic also have std test but the waiting time is few days.

TenSanYi 22-08-2023 09:08 PM

try calling dtap their response time is very fast

Autumnsun 23-08-2023 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylanchow (Post 22592995)
Her vagina very tight and every time do is always like tearing and hitting something.
I no more discharge and bleed. Dsc still accept walk in? I know waiting time is like 6 hrs plus. I research some clinic also have std test but the waiting time is few days.

If u don't mind paying more for faster results, u can try DTAP Clinic.
U can make an appt via online
https://www.dtapclinic.com/

dylanchow 24-08-2023 10:22 AM

10 years ago....I have gotten gono, non gono and chylamdia before.
All always give similar symptoms. Continuous on off discharge from penis.
Any bro care to share if they have tested positive for std without any symptoms.
Even from my friend, discharge is the most obvious.
No chance of self recovery where the std go away after one week. Or any one
Can share their experience

Ausburner 30-04-2024 09:37 AM

Quote:

Hi guys,

The condition of the pussy being dry and not producing lubricating fluid makes feel pain during sex and afterwards. This pain can get worse when you urinate because the urine passes through the irritated skin.

BroRelax 30-04-2024 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylanchow (Post 22599729)
10 years ago....I have gotten gono, non gono and chylamdia before.
All always give similar symptoms. Continuous on off discharge from penis.
Any bro care to share if they have tested positive for std without any symptoms.
Even from my friend, discharge is the most obvious.
No chance of self recovery where the std go away after one week. Or any one
Can share their experience

If there is discharge, you bound to have caught something via sex even if urinating not painful.

Discharge is because of infection and STD won’t cure by itself. It will only get worst and worst.

The correct thing to do is to see a doctor and get yourself cured and also to stop any activities until you recover.