The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Outcall for recommendation (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=736698)

Hellotherehere 16-07-2019 10:48 PM

Outcall for recommendation

Any good outcall to recommend for kl?

clean&neat 23-07-2019 11:50 AM

Re: Outcall for recommendation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellotherehere (Post 18959151)
Any good outcall to recommend for kl?

Try her. Viet FL used to be ang pai at a local spa.
MILF but great body, natural C/D cup and slim.
One of the tightest pussy I have come across. Once she asked me to try to penetrate her with her pussy muscle clamped tight and I could not push my dick into her pussy. I usually cannot last long with her when she grips my dick with her pussy, too much stimulus.

Outcall to KL city only, last call 11PM.

Wechat her at lindfc.

Hellotherehere 23-07-2019 10:57 PM

Anymore? Prefer syt

laoyeh 24-07-2019 02:22 PM

Get to know a woman name Michelle at her late 20s via social media, meet her at Batu Cave and she informed me that she need some extra cash for her rental and luxury expenses. Cut the story short, she’s quite cute and if you had ever dream of f**king office OL, this gem is really someone to look for.

Summary-
Name: Michelle
Race: Local Chinese
Look : 7/10
Boob : 7/10, C or at least B+ from the grab
Body : Petite size, if Bro is strong enough, can probably carry her around the room with ease.
FJ : Experience in FJ but fresh in this line. Probably don’t separate business and actual feel just yet, so try asap b4 she becomes pro, you will be able to enjoy sth different
Damage : RM300 excluding tips and room
Moan : Natural (maybe because she’s new to the line)
Fingering : yes
CIM : must discuss with her
WIR : yes

I’m not sure if everyone will like her, but I do, one man poison could be the others fine wine, contact her to know more would best suit your interest. Michelle contract is +60 12-738 8663. Enjoy brothers

Hellotherehere 25-07-2019 12:42 AM

Any pics bro?

poseidon88 25-07-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laoyeh (Post 18989984)
Get to know a woman name Michelle at her late 20s via social media, meet her at Batu Cave and she informed me that she need some extra cash for her rental and luxury expenses. Cut the story short, she’s quite cute and if you had ever dream of f**king office OL, this gem is really someone to look for.

Summary-
Body : Petite size, if Bro is strong enough, can probably carry her around the room with ease.
FJ : Experience in FJ but fresh in this line. Probably don’t separate business and actual feel just yet, so try asap b4 she becomes pro, you will be able to enjoy sth different

I’m not sure if everyone will like her, but I do, one man poison could be the others fine wine, contact her to know more would best suit your interest. Michelle contract is +60 12-738 8663. Enjoy brothers

Tried to contact her. Is there any cue to hint her?

blacki3licious 30-07-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poseidon88 (Post 18995986)
Tried to contact her. Is there any cue to hint her?

Same question. She doesn't seem to get it without me being upfront about it.

rayven28 30-07-2019 05:36 PM

call her n text no reply one bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by laoyeh (Post 18989984)

Summary-