The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Young and Furious Uni days (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=915975)

opqwopqw 18-01-2023 01:25 PM

Young and Furious Uni days

Saw a thread on staying in uni campus, sad to say that I have not done that and have regretted badly.

The reason for me not to do that is not because of financial issue, in fact, I am able to afford to stay in campus.

The reason for not staying in campus is because i didnt think of that and my house is pretty near my school so doesnt matter.

So this is my story, the one that is not within campus

There is a girl, lets call her G, so we met during school orientation day and we hit off quite well until she mentioned that she had a bf but he is in army. Truth to be told, i was pretty sad and then tagging along with her was M, we chatted among the 3 of us. Some of the guys tries to join our convo but was cutted off by M as she felt that those guys are up to no good.

But i told M that do you think i am good? With an evil smile. M slapped on my arm and say, you are okay. I repiled with doubt, ok?

M looked away and G was busy messaging her bf . I was pretty sad as G was pretty and alot of guys tries to woo her with no result

Getting to know both G and M was one if my lucky pleasure. So after the orientation ends, i drove then home with my car and i dropped of G first as she was meeting her bf

M saw my disappointment and told me that G and her bf were together since sec 1, so is very heard to tear them apart

I didnt say anything and drove M to her home.

M was sitting beside me and on the way to her home, her hand was reachung my thigh. U
I was shocked and asked her what is she doing?

She told me that, relax and enjoy. She went ahead to unzip my pants and start to bj me when i was driving. I am still vrigin at that time and i told her to stop.

She looked at me and asked if i am still a virgin? I didnt reply her and continue driving.

She then come near me and blow at my ear, and i distracted and focus back on my driving.

Me: stop it

M: why? Dont you want to do it

As a raging young man at that time, try to fight against my lust but its futile

opqwopqw 18-01-2023 01:38 PM

Re: Young and Furious Uni days

I tried to fight against my lust but in the end, i gave in to lust. I drove back to my apartment since i was staying alone back then.

M: your place? Not bringing me back home?

Me: nope.

M: well then, lets not waste anymore time

I brought M to my place and my hand was naughty along the way as i was touching her butt and we kissed inside the lift.

Once we enter the house, i took off her shirt and short and bring her to my bedroom.

I was touching her pussy and her boobs (D cup) and my dick was already hard.

Me: i want to fuck

M: wow, whats the hurry.

Me: no, now

I insert my dick into her pussy in missionary and cum inside her within minutes.

M: thats your virgin shot. Is that it?

Me: of course not

She come and stroke my dick and my dick went hard again and now she riding on me and same as first time, i lasted a bit longer.

We french kissed and she stroked my dick and it went hard again and we did it around 6 to 8 rounds (cant remember)

After we ended, then i was scared because i cum inside her and afraid that she gets pregnant.

M told me not to worry as these few days ia her safe period and she will be taking morning pill, so no worry as she still wanna have fun.

I smiled and we slept till the next morning. And i saw M sleeping beaide me naked and i decided to suck and squeezw her boobs. This action awakes her and she was bringing my head towards her pussy and ask me to lick her

M: yes, use your tongue baby. Ohhhh yes, come on.

I was busy licking her until she releasw her cum on me

M: ahhhhhhhhhhh.... that feels good babe

I was tasting the weird taste of the cum and before i can wipe if off my tongue, M told me not to. I follow her instruction and i swallow it.

M smiled and reward me with a bj and it was great and i told her i was cumming, but M wasnt stopping and my load my cum into her mouth. She raise her head and open her mouth to show me my cum, it was a lot and she swallow it.

MrRattata 18-01-2023 01:47 PM

Wah she so easy de!

dreamhart 18-01-2023 03:08 PM

Good start TS, camping here!

Orange22 18-01-2023 03:32 PM

Another camper here :D

Dotafan98 18-01-2023 03:38 PM

Wah d cup! Quite rare to see a uni girl with d cup..normally all small tits eh..must be a super hot babe..lucky guy..

Whelan5 18-01-2023 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dotafan98 (Post 21988630)
Wah d cup! Quite rare to see a uni girl with d cup..normally all small tits eh..must be a super hot babe..lucky guy..

Should be able to see her bounce around the campus :D

Xgenre 18-01-2023 04:44 PM

Sigh. Last time a girl asked me if she can hang out in my hostel room every Tuesday afternoon. There is a 3 hour gap between her afternoon classes and it doesn't make sense to go home and too long to sit down in a coffee place. I said no :(:p

I didn't recognise the possibilities. I could have had such arrangements with many different girls on different days.

Camryaltis 18-01-2023 10:00 PM

Uni days were fun. My studies not gd thus had to go abroad. N it was also,very happening as well.

uglywin 19-01-2023 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camryaltis (Post 21989489)
Uni days were fun. My studies not gd thus had to go abroad. N it was also,very happening as well.

Many nubile gals to play with :D

SchoolOfLife 20-01-2023 04:26 AM

More updates to cum?

Uxis 20-01-2023 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife (Post 21992934)
More updates to cum?

I am hoping for that too

Camel 20-01-2023 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21988766)
I didn't recognise the possibilities

My time also i never thought could do such things :o

AnwarAlsoBoleh 23-01-2023 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camel (Post 21994890)
My time also i never thought could do such things :o

What time was your time?

inlandtaipan 24-01-2023 10:45 AM

Nice! Looking forward to more~