The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Bonus Bonk $60/2/2 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=78129)

toms_trd 18-11-2007 01:02 AM

Bonus Bonk $60/2/2

Hi fellow bros,I m back again.
Met her @ K81 as she stay near by,was intro to her by 1 of her sisters.Anyway she's shy but once ice break she can b very friendly N nice.So bros here do b patient with her as she stil need our guidance N do treat her nice N good N she'll return u a favour.Sori for such FR,below R her info N stats

Name: A Xiang
Looks: 6.5-7 will grow on u with big beautiful eyes :)
Ht: 163
Wt: 54 with bit tummy fats
Boobs: 36B+ tender & soft with sensitive nipps
Complexion: Silky smooth tat can lick fr head to bottom,hehehe
Kissing N frenching: Yes gd kisser
Fingering N fondling: Yes
Pussy: Nice N sweet with no smell,good for licking :eek:
Bj: 6 stil have room for improvment ( cd a muz )
Fj: 7.5 missionary,cowgirl & doggie ( cd a muz )
Sound effects: stereo with soft moans tat make u steam
Damage: $60/2hrs/2x cd N room not included
Operation Venue: K81 or Frangrance
She don't do house call Or serve overnite

Sori to bros of other races as she onli serve chinese

She will not serve bros who don't used cd as above mention coz for the sake of her N fellow bros,pls do understand.I believe most bros here will agree with me.

PS: she's leaving soon so bros hurry down coz bonus is given out once a year.

daisy 18-11-2007 01:08 AM

Re: Bonus Bonk $60/2/2

can give me contact thanks

Moremore 18-11-2007 01:10 AM

yo bor can PM the HP .....wish to check it up ......

darkangel 18-11-2007 01:23 AM

wow pls confirm that it is 2 hrs 2 shots for $60? worth 2 check it out... :D

hornyclown 18-11-2007 01:43 AM

wow! such a great deal wor.... can pm me her num please?

romancer07 18-11-2007 02:36 AM

bro i'm interested.. can pm me or email contact to me at [email protected]?

romancer07 18-11-2007 02:39 AM

very interested too.. pm me her number!

toms_trd 18-11-2007 03:57 PM

1 thing i miss out tat is;
NO Anal
NO Raw
Bros here remem cd is a muz for BJ & FJ,she will reject svc bros who don't abide the rules,Thnk U

Contact given out:scoobyhoo,kuku_son,bengsg,willtan,xxcheer,roma ncer07,cupnoodle,ph1970,kissclong,peeny78,cocaineg uy,gl0806,hornyclown,moremore & daisy

Bro cuntbonk & darkangel kindly clear ur mailbox.
There r som bros here who previously ask 4 A Mei contact but todate no FR post on her,but nevertheless i'll stil give u guys hope u'll post FR N not juz ask 4 contact N bonk or din even go N bonk

There's another budget bonk,pls refer to my other thread.Thnk u :D

Addict199 18-11-2007 07:33 PM

First of all, thank you bro toms_trd for the contact. This realli make my day.
Below is the FR but please note what i like may not to your liking...

After my yesterday disappointed bonking as it did not really satisfied me. So today start looking for new bonk...Then suddenly this thread caught my attention... bonus bonk at $60/2/2 Decided to try my luck to see if today evening 5+pm timing ok anot.
Answered my call and my request is fulfilled...She is ok with the timing.
Immediately i drove down, reached the place (khotel81) dammn it must again wait 20 mins... Gotten my room and went in.

Ting tong...I peek at my present and came in this lady. To me it like a OL that i want to bonk always. Her looks will just grow on you and i realli like her hair. This time my brother already half woke up..her eyes quite seducing indeed. She offered the SOP bath. She start to help me take off my clothes.. then she took hers off and then we proceed to bath. help to soap me up and wash my bro...wow it already standing and waiting for her liao..

Me decided to break the ice and start kissing her, realise her tongue is powerful. Requested for my bj and she is very accomodating. She helped me put on a cd and the action begins. I stand on the bed and she attacked my bro. Abit disappointed with the suction but she reinforce with her moaning sound..i lie on bed..she continued her blowing waha super shiok and with my hands roaming her touching here and there..She is realli very service oriented to me and i think she noes i like bj so she keep trying hard to blow.

After a while of blowing, she thought i was going to missionary but i told her i prefer her to ride on me till i high. She nods and get on me and ride. She directed my bro to her sis and i can tell you her moaning is so high and immediately the action begins, she is like riding here and there and i just exploded in there as i know there will be a 2nd round~ i rested there as she helps to take out the exploded round. Then she say do i need to shower first i say no need hehhe

While i am recovering, my eyes is like still actively looking at her then suddenly i got this urge mmm maybe to try shoot in mouth (but must with cd on). She came back from washing a bit then cuddle and hug me on the bed wahha. I was watching the TV to ease my resting.. then already realised her hand is reaching out for my bro teasing him. Wow immediately woke up and she say so fast harden. Then i requested for her blowjob as the last shot..she agreed (sorry bros no CIM but i still go for it with cd cos suddenly realli got this fetish) She blow my bro and with her moaning sound wow i was realli getting high about this..but didn't get to shoot as i am feeling hungr.(Realli cursed and swear my self stomach..) then my bro realli went soft..Even though soften shaft liao, she is still attacking my bro. Told her it ok as i realli like the 1st round. After that we took another round of bathing and she helps me to clean up..

Whole experience feels like a master and ah xiang is like trying hard to please me. Ratings is as followS:

Looks: 6 seducing eyes and it indeed grew on me
Wt: a bit tummy fats (but not a issue)
Kissing: Yes very very powerful tongue
Bj: 6 eh suction can be improved but she complement it with her sexy moaning
Fj: 7 cowgirl shiok and i like the way she moves
Wallet Damage: $60 + 2 cd + $20 room + tips
RTF: will try as she is good service. but also must depends my vitamin M...

Wow didn't realise i type that much but is was an experience better than yesterday.

toms_trd 18-11-2007 08:33 PM

Thnk U bro addict199,for posting the FR on A Xiang.Bro U hav got a pm juz 4 u.Kip up your good work :D
Btw i upz u liao.
hope to c ya nxt FR soon
A Xiang says U r a true gentleman N hope for your return, :D

brian33 19-11-2007 09:22 AM

Hi bro,

can I have her contact pls!

Thank You

hornyclown 19-11-2007 06:04 PM

where is hougang 81 huh?
how to get there?

Sorry for asking a stupid question...

Da Vinci 19-11-2007 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyclown (Post 2405949)
where is hougang 81 huh?
how to get there?

Sorry for asking a stupid question...

Got street directory, can check mah!

toms_trd 19-11-2007 08:14 PM

Bros here do note,if u make an appt with A Xiang confirming liao pls dun aeroplane hor.Coz she told me last nite a bros here make booking but din turn up N she has to turn down others in the end call nobody answer.That's not rite pls.Bro i m sure u knw who u r??N u make other bros din get the chance 2 bonk bcoz U :mad:

Contact given: raguyz,striker42,kelvinaili,vic9999,vinkcengoh,sam suppotter,ccup23,mantasman,lim22,hoodybjguyguy79,d ow125,toughhorn & gonggonggong

Hope to c ya bros FR on her soon,hapi bonking :D

Moremore 19-11-2007 11:38 PM

First of all, thank you bro toms_trd for the contact ..

I try to call her and she is free ... so rush down to hotel 81 but no room need to wait but i meet her at the coffee shop to chat a bit .

got me my room went up and start chit again and She offered the SOP bath.
on the bed i Requested for my bj and she is very accomodating can see she working hard ......about 10min - 15 min ..... moaning sound.....not bad .....

and start pump ......moaning sound...again...

2nd round same same sop ..........
last things she is very service oriented ........

Looks: 6
Wt: a bit tummy fats (but not a issue)
Kissing: nil
Bj: 6
Fj: 6
Wallet Damage: $60 + 2 cd + $20 room + tip