The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bkk 25th nov to new year (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=751227)

pantsonfire 23-11-2019 02:25 PM

Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Heading out sunday and many nights after. Anyone interested pm me

pantsonfire 25-11-2019 04:10 PM

24th November - Sunday - Met one bro at Barbarbar at 11.30pm and it was a little empty but full of girls. Started off slowly but in the end we was surrounded by groups of girls. Started by cheers the girls around us before finding our targets. Unfortunately, the bro was hitting on a working girl and got quoted 6k. I got a line of a 20 year old and then we moved on to KTV.

Shout out to Johnnie Walker for saving me the bottle. We opened another Red, total for 2 hours was 6k for both of us. I manage to take my girl back home finally.

pantsonfire 26-11-2019 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19476026)
24th November - Sunday - Met one bro at Barbarbar at 11.30pm and it was a little empty but full of girls. Started off slowly but in the end we was surrounded by groups of girls. Started by cheers the girls around us before finding our targets. Unfortunately, the bro was hitting on a working girl and got quoted 6k. I got a line of a 20 year old and then we moved on to KTV.

Shout out to Johnnie Walker for saving me the bottle. We opened another Red, total for 2 hours was 6k for both of us. I manage to take my girl back home finally.

25th November - Monday - Met with same bro and went to barbarbar at 11.30pm. It was very empty at that time. So we picked the table nearest to the girls. Overall think was a bad plan as it was girls who wasnt really looking to talk with guys. Left around 1.30am and went to KTV. Again, i took the same girl and she wanted to go back with me again. Cost was 4.4k for about 3 hours. The room mamasan discounted

Anyone around and want to join PM me

pantsonfire 27-11-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19479028)
25th November - Monday - Met with same bro and went to barbarbar at 11.30pm. It was very empty at that time. So we picked the table nearest to the girls. Overall think was a bad plan as it was girls who wasnt really looking to talk with guys. Left around 1.30am and went to KTV. Again, i took the same girl and she wanted to go back with me again. Cost was 4.4k for about 3 hours. The room mamasan discounted

Anyone around and want to join PM me

26th November - Tuesday - Met with two bros to go babyface. My lead from Sunday in barbarbar came out with her twin sister and another friend. The place was rocking and full of girls but its too loud to talk. Her sister and friend left around midnight and she stayed. One bro started talking to the girls next to the table but due to commnication issues it was abit hard. My girl tried to help him. My girl was drunk and she started kissing me in the club and things were going well until her gay friend come. It was kinda blocking me so we left and went ktv. 4.5k for about 2.5 hours

heavylegs 27-11-2019 03:40 PM

Heading to bkk this Sunday. I'm kinda new o the scene and have almost zero social skills. Any senpai want to bring me along? 555

pantsonfire 27-11-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavylegs (Post 19482866)
Heading to bkk this Sunday. I'm kinda new o the scene and have almost zero social skills. Any senpai want to bring me along? 555

Pm me and i take you around

JohnnieBlack 27-11-2019 07:54 PM

Good to see you guys having fun, look forward to partying with you again soon

pantsonfire 27-11-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19482753)
26th November - Tuesday - Met with two bros to go babyface. My lead from Sunday in barbarbar came out with her twin sister and another friend. The place was rocking and full of girls but its too loud to talk. Her sister and friend left around midnight and she stayed. One bro started talking to the girls next to the table but due to commnication issues it was abit hard. My girl tried to help him. My girl was drunk and she started kissing me in the club and things were going well until her gay friend come. It was kinda blocking me so we left and went ktv. 4.5k for about 2.5 hours

27th November - Wednesday - Meeting one bro to head to barbarbar. Have a lead from last time and she and her friends are car model prettys. Anyone interested can pm me

snoopy_75 28-11-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19483963)
27th November - Wednesday - Meeting one bro to head to barbarbar. Have a lead from last time and she and her friends are car model prettys. Anyone interested can pm me

Thanks bro for hosting me. Was havibg fun at babyface and barbarbar. Different crowds at 2 club. Personally preferred barbarbar, as the flow of the music have different level. But any bro who prefer high band would love babyface, more chio girls there too.

The KTV bro intro was very local, sitting with two different girls who is able to communicate basic english. Out to please you with great gf experience (one uni gf feel while the other sexy OL). Alots of DKF and roaming, and leading on ........

Bro, thanks once again.

heavylegs 28-11-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19482954)
Pm me and i take you around

Thanks bro!

pantsonfire 29-11-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19483963)

27th November - Wednesday - Really didnt happen much as the car model prettys were actually working to encourage more customers to work in the club. Realised there is normally quite a lot of prettys working there to encourage guys to go. Babyface around 30 and Barbarbr 10 - 15. So we couldnt really join their table. However, i made good progress with her and she asked me for dinner next day. Went KTV after

28th November - Thursday - Met up with car model for dinner and then she got called to work in BarBarBar and it was a dj night. Worst thing was the girl who is a twin asked me to go so i kind of cockblocked myself on the 20 year old. Went to KTV after and was kinda messy due to girls being jealous

pantsonfire 29-11-2019 08:31 PM

anyone in bkk now and want to head out, pm me

Jamesbond0073 29-11-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19490487)

I'll be in BKK on 6-Dec to visit my Thai GF. Wouldn't mind meeting up and going for a drink on 07-Dec. I'm staying at a hotel quite close to Insanity.

Xiaoice123 30-11-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19490487)

Bro just pm u

pantsonfire 30-11-2019 06:58 PM

anyone want to go hunting tonight?