The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Neighbour's wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=611095)

itsallgood1985 09-06-2016 11:48 PM

Neighbour's wife

Just for sharing. Used to post stories under the name Roy about 5 years ago when I was uni student and my sexcapades. Well, now im an Adult, telling my adult life stories.

Last year I had an expat neighbour move in the apartment across from mine, German guy in his mid 40s and Japanese wife. Hes fit for his age, silver hair but in good shape. Wife is really beautiful, about 1.60m with long black hair, slim body, and skin so fair that looks like teenage young girl. Only know later on that she's actually 37.

Anyway, Gunn (his name) and I get along really well, as we both work out in the condo gym. Every Wednesday night and Sunday morning, we will arrange to meet at the gym or swim, sometimes have a beer downstairs. Miyu (his wife) will sometimes join us for night swim (she vampire, scared of sun), and instead of beer we will have sake or wine.

Really enjoy seeing her flawlessly smooth white body in her tight swimsuit moving around in the water, with her hair tied up, and her small firm breasts. She is extremely shy, and won't talk much, just laugh and float about. Sometimes, she will wear a black one piece that is so tight, you can see the outline of her pussy... and the faint outlines of her hard nipples if its cold. If you look really closely, then can see some fine lines on her face.

But its impossible to tell what she's thinking, just always has a little smile on her face and keeps quiet.

After about 6 months in, one day he text just skip the gym, lets have a drink. I could hear him slam his main door damn loudly, and start hammering on my door. I knew something was up, so i just told him to come in. Both our doors are operated by passcode, and we know each other's door code in case of emergency (""eh i on holiday, help me check if i turn off aircon, etc)

After drinking a few beers, he told me his problem. Even though hes fucking fit, maybe even fitter then me (and Im 28), he has some problems having sex with his wife. He just don't really feel like having sex, and its causing problems.

Apparently, under the shy exterior, Miyu has very deep and long needs.

He's not worried about her cheating on him, he knows that she's loyal and would never go behind his back. But he really wanted to inject some excitement into their relationship, especially since he cannot give her a child like she always wanted (he had a vasectomy after his first marriage).

So, he suggested about arranging for an erotic massage for her.. without her knowing about it, of course

silver5surfer 10-06-2016 08:11 AM

Re: Neighbour's wife

Support! Great start. Waiting eagerly for the next part.

magicgree 10-06-2016 08:16 AM

Nice story start.
Awaiting for more.

darren69 10-06-2016 03:54 PM

Standing by with a big tub of popcorn .

ChilledPig 10-06-2016 07:07 PM

Good storyline, camping for more! :)

TinaChris 10-06-2016 07:55 PM

Pitching tent here :D

Pusslet 10-06-2016 08:19 PM

New story!!! love it :)

NRider 11-06-2016 12:17 AM

TS Interesting starts, pitching my tent for more updates! !:cool:

toiletducky 11-06-2016 12:59 AM

camping here too :)

Congu 11-06-2016 03:55 AM

Support new story!!

VelcroMan 11-06-2016 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRider (Post 14707201)
TS Interesting starts, pitching my tent for more updates! !:cool:

Feel the same way too

otamay 11-06-2016 07:24 AM

Something erotic building up, supporting heren

FoodLover 11-06-2016 08:08 AM

I am here to support.

postmessage 11-06-2016 08:13 AM

Camping here for next message.

adam1126 11-06-2016 08:23 AM