The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   (Pics of myself included) Looking for female FB or hookups/orgies (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=774448)

siaoliaola 06-06-2020 04:51 PM

Re: (Pics of myself included) Looking for female FB or hookups/orgies

Bump for visibility

siaoliaola 07-06-2020 08:14 PM

Bump for visibility

MyNameIsFour 10-06-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siaoliaola (Post 20026040)
Ah, I see that you're a man of culture. Nope, I can't compare to Johnny Sins. That guy is a legend. He's worked every single job on earth, he's ripped as fuck, and his dick is an inch longer than mine. But hey, I'm flattered that you even brought him up as a comparison. Honored, really. That man is what every man should aspire to be :D

Hi TS,

Can see your discipline and dedication to work out in gym to get your fit body

I used to think like you in the past, work out and thinking I will be attractive to girls

But I was so wrong, until I worked hard and made myself a small fortune, living on my own in a Condo and Driving a Sports Car is the best sex appeal I learnt over the years, girls will throw themselves at you.

So my 2 cents sharing, use the same dedication and discipline to build a career / business, when you are financially secured l, then you will be the sex god (rich, successful, fit)

siaoliaola 10-06-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyNameIsFour (Post 20042088)
Hi TS,

Can see your discipline and dedication to work out in gym to get your fit body

I used to think like you in the past, work out and thinking I will be attractive to girls

But I was so wrong, until I worked hard and made myself a small fortune, living on my own in a Condo and Driving a Sports Car is the best sex appeal I learnt over the years, girls will throw themselves at you.

So my 2 cents sharing, use the same dedication and discipline to build a career / business, when you are financially secured l, then you will be the sex god (rich, successful, fit)

Hello, I understand where you're coming from, but you seem to have the mistaken impression that I work out because I'm hoping to get laid. That is incorrect. I work out for myself, because I like being fit and improving my body. I don't enjoy being stagnant for too long, and I'd prefer to keep improving on different aspects of my life.

As for wealth, I'm aware that what you said is true, I'm working getting there, but it takes time. No one becomes wildly successful overnight unless you're extremely lucky. I don't neglect my work. I have enough dedication and effort to spare for both my career and the maintenance of my body.

I'm young, and I don't see any reason why I can't look for some fun while I'm working towards my aspirations. Am I not allowed to do both at the same time? Must I be successful before I'm entitled to enjoy myself? You miss all the shots you don't take, right?

Honestly though, I understand where you're coming from, and I really do appreciate that you're taking the time out to give me some quality advice :)

siaoliaola 13-06-2020 07:07 PM

Bump for visibility

siaoliaola 14-06-2020 08:16 PM

Bump for visibility

liew1980 14-06-2020 09:37 PM

hello, I am deaf guy, have you 3P and GB before. ....reply me.

oliver98 15-06-2020 10:26 AM

Hey OP bro, it's been a month and I'm curious: do you receive troll PMs who are responding / have responded to this thread? And compared to serious PMs what's the ratio like?

siaoliaola 19-06-2020 11:46 AM

Bump for visibility

xmajesdickx 19-06-2020 02:13 PM

Hey man add my wechat, i am interested too my ID is Hoaxpsy

xmajesdickx 19-06-2020 02:43 PM

This is ME

siaoliaola 20-06-2020 11:56 PM

Bump for visibility